Thread: Does funcom have backup of the old balance?

Does funcom have backup of the old balance?

I just wonder if there excist a backup before this rebalance we had some years ago now, and if it would be possible to vote about getting the old implemented back where perks and nanos were more balanced.
    or to get the curent rebalance worked on.

Lequack for president
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jun 4th, 2017 at 12:33:43.

+1 for this, crat LE procs are a mess and worthless compared to say NT or agent LE proc sets.

Also now with awakened gear giving such massive AR boosts i think agent will survive just fine with rifle checks for perks again.

Edit: how about a having a drawback to awak CH, maybe -200 heal delta for 1minute

Quote Originally Posted by Opentrade View Post
    Edit: how about a having a drawback to awak CH, maybe -200 heal delta for 1minute
    How about no stupid ch on an already op set of armour?

Quote Originally Posted by Footer View Post
    How about no stupid ch on an already op set of armour?
    couldnt agree more
    remove the ch and change back agent perks and much improvements already.
    always something but i am pretty sure those two would make pvp and duels much better.

but i kinda wish for a full drawback of the ''rebalance'' and get the old one implemented back..
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jun 6th, 2017 at 17:45:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    couldnt agree more
    remove the ch and change back agent perks and much improvements already.
    always something but i am pretty sure those two would make pvp and duels much better.

but i kinda wish for a full drawback of the ''rebalance'' and get the old one implemented back..
    The rebalance did many good/interesting things and imo didnt screw up the game, OK agents got stupidly OP, but thats about it, the rest are kinda balanced tbh
    I also like the effect on PVM and on froobs overall, which was a much needed change.
    So apart from a bandaid nerf on agents, I wouldnt change much
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

its up to the players now to create a vanilla private server

froob only basically (with nw)
    Last edited by Blazeit420; Jun 7th, 2017 at 23:28:05.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU

I've never seen the game more unbalanced and such a misery to play. The disparity in power at almost every level range is insane. TL7 PvP may be the biggest joke I have ever seen. I agree with Blazeit420, we need a vanilla private server with just NW.

I play agent for pvp and I approve this message. Please make pvp a challenge again.

Also vanilla NW server I would pay double rate of current AO

How did the wow nerds do it? Surely we are more advanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    #BAN_SOJU

keep the new dungeon for awaken upg but remove the complete heal and remove the whole rebalance patch where the only overpowerd thing in game was adventurer for 1v1 pvp due to heavy defence, but atleasy they didnt have this insta alpha combined with 2x complete heal and 30k+ health like agents.
    i seriously never thought i would say it, but i realy miss the old balance how anarchy online was before this ''rebalance''

Do you really expect that funcom will do something? C'mon wake up!
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

not realy, why i dont subscribe anymore and left the game.
    i will not enter it before they bring old balance back or rebalance with a nerf to agents and remove the most stupid implemented thing inside any mmo of all times ever, a complete heal for evryone to use.

i really hate funcom for the changes. i love these game but now it's nearly unplayable. To many things are so bad and that kills the fun.
    Now, the hardcore players leave these game slowly (you can feel it - we reach the population that we can compare with RK3 at the end).
    A Game without any new updates, is a dead game...

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/FUNCOM:NO - Funcom: Probability-Of-Bankruptcy 54% - https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/11/age...m-up-for-sale/
    No more developing MMO's - http://cdn.funcom.com/investor/2016/...2016_Plans.pdf

i love how every prof can use awakened CH without sacrifice except 1....

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    i love how every prof can use awakened CH without sacrifice except 1....
    Fixers have been the nerfest since 2001 mmkay?

Funny thing, when I was still playing earlier this year, in the first 1-2 months the glaring imbalanced-ness of agents really upset me, but after a while I just learned, to cooperate with 1-2 players on the battlestation and whenever an agent popped up we just gangb*nged him until he ragequit and relogged to another profession. Even the agents who played dirty could be removed this way.

I found it easier to adapt to the new rules rather than long for the "good old days" or being frustrated all the time that Funcom doesnt fix this. Though I still dont understand why they dont remove the CH from the set, it is good enough already even without it... and it would take a flick of a finger from any FC employee, doesnt even need to be a dev.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Actually i started playing my fixer a bit and i have to admit that the only thing i can do is running away... 30k hp and 2x ch seems too much.

I think idea was giving an healing to some professions, but how it is now its very unbalancing. A possible solution might be placing Fountain of Life cooldown on complete heal cooldown line.
    Last edited by Drakeep; Apr 30th, 2018 at 14:09:52.