Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aussie's, Kiwi's: bogan central

Add me to the club, Far too few of us in this game unfortunately
    Left in 2007, but now i'm back
    Last edited by Donikarv; May 5th, 2017 at 10:47:40.
    Donikarv - 220/28 Trader
    Bitsa - 220/30 Engineer
    Limpweapon - 220/24 Bureaucrat
    Chunkymeta - 214/21 Metaphysicist

+ another 20 or so other alts

Re: Boganbot

Okie, I updated !join / !invite / !autoinvite / !leave / !cd and a couple others to be "All" since they were defaulted to Member or Guild.

Give a report here or a PM if any other commands are misbhaving. Noobas also has access to mess with things but I'll probably be the one to bug for configuration.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

What's the config command to tell people who join how many people are in the private channel?
    Code:
    !config event logon onlinecontroller.showOnlineOnLogonEvent enable all
    It's good to know if someone else is online.
    Last edited by Psithief; May 6th, 2017 at 11:47:44.

Yeah, I'd actually popped on here to let folks know I fixed that one

So the basics:

1) !online now works from tells for All

2) !join the bot if you're wanting to join ... don't !invite, it works differently (and can't be aliased since !invite exists)

3) !invite <player> to invite another player (!invite <yourname> will work, just !invite without a name that fails)

4) Various loot/flatroll/etc commands have been set to All instead of Raidleader (so you don't have to take !leader to do quick rolls ... !loot, !result/flatroll/win, !multiloot, !add, !rem, !remloot all are "All" access now)

I think that will clear things up for general usage.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12