Thread: WTH Sector42 run

Exclamation WTH Sector42 run

Hello,

I am paying 12 Graces or 40bil for a Sector42 run.

/tell Fluxxxx

Whoever thinks I have exploited those credits in any way, please go kill yourselves.
    A level 1 NT on Bore bunker with 5 ACDC's equipped is a "normal" thing, but a guy paying a lot of credits to buy an item he has never had ( even tho he plays AO for more than a decade ) is clearly an "exploiter", some idiots might say.

Quoted from conversation with GM ( when i told him I want to help fix the exploiting and that I want to talk to a developer which can understand what i say ):

"We do not put players in touch with developers. It is the duty of customer support staff to relay information between players and developers, and if you have any suggestions or feedback we'll be happy to forward your thoughts to the appropriate team members for future consideration. I hope you have a great day.

Regards,
    GM ******" -- Thank you FC for not caring again.

Again, /tell Fluxxxx

Telling people to go kill themselves might be a tad harsh.

In any case, if its legit credits, and thats what you want to spend them on, more power to you.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't want to express myself like that.

All the hate from people who don't understand that if I was an exploiter I wouldn't need to buy ACDC, has really affected me a bit.

This game is falling apart and ACDC is just a thing on my "bucket list".

I think buying collector boxes is cheaper and easier. Just saying

I searched for someone to grind Collector for me, but didn't find anyone.

If there is anyone interested in farming collector boxes for my ACDC, please /tell Fluxxxx or post here, and we can sort it out.
    I was thinking Sector42 is a one-time, sure-thing deal. ( 2hours and it's done - Collector might take days of farming ).

Most of the people playing AO are pretty much adults and busy now, and I don't wanna waste anyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxxxx View Post
    I searched for someone to grind Collector for me, but didn't find anyone.

If there is anyone interested in farming collector boxes for my ACDC, please /tell Fluxxxx or post here, and we can sort it out.
    I was thinking Sector42 is a one-time, sure-thing deal. ( 2hours and it's done - Collector might take days of farming ).

Most of the people playing AO are pretty much adults and busy now, and I don't wanna waste anyone's time.
    i tried to make a team the other day. 0 interest from neutnet
    Last edited by Soju; Mar 25th, 2017 at 23:36:31.

I farmed 21 bronze boxes on my engi Jetson, with the hope of getting an ACDC, So I saved up all the boxes, then opened them all at once.

I didn't even get a single silver box.

Never did whatever that instance is again.

Thanks for the heads-up man. I never knew what the droprate is. The Collector instance is not so easy, takes a while, and FC should increase the phatz droprate.

I'm gonna insist on s42 raid then.

Bump!

Offer still available.

i bought around 200 boxes for my lvl 200 crat in hope of getting a xan wup. end result was 0 wups but 3 acdcs. that unique item looting error message makes for a good logon though!