Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A thread to old RK1

Hi Old RK1

Every time I look at these forums I die a little more, and feel the ache of the loss of all the good times I had in this game. No other MMO has ever recaptured the magic, fun, and friendships I made here. I was looking at my account page because I had to make a new password to reactivate my forum account and couldn't believe it's been almost 5 years since I last logged into the game.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Hi Old RK1.

I used to be known as Loverly in the early 2010's for a few brief comebacks, and Katania before that back in the old days. I resubbed last night just to take a look around. Last I played there was a bot in our chat called Guildbot that linked my (sentinels) org with a bunch of nice neutral folks and I can't even remember half of their names. I vaguely remember raiding with Joulette and Biancha and Lazy, but don't have my friendslist anymore due to the merge. Anyone I'd know still around?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123