Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anarchy

Actually I've been seeing a lot of people hanging in OA lately. Bor has been pretty empty, as has ICC. Not sure about Omni cities. It's nowhere close to the numbers we were seeing back in 2007 but still, it's not as bad as I thought it might be, especially if there really are that many people loitering in the BS Hub, LoX hub and around Ergo in Inf, etc.

Bring Conan Exile Character Creation to Anarchy

Bring the character creation from Conan Exile and I guarantee you will see the newbie area repopulated

https://youtu.be/Kpz0ZwWnRqc

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    I confess I clicked on that link kinda hoping for another MS Paint stick figure drawing.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

"loitering culture" ..love that, it's true. don't base a games state on one area, period, this game is, and has always been in flux as far as where people choose to chill, I mean, it's hard to believe but it was once RBB for Omni, then it was the BS area, then it was BS 'areas' (esp. NLD for tl5), and back to Bor...sh!t changes, keep up slow poke. go do something instead of waiting for AO to be a cartoon chat prog :P
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12