Enfomax01
    Cratishe
    Maxone
    Leetkilluh
    Moltenfury
    Enfomax
    Onemax

Still Alive©
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Xamofne View Post
    Is it dead already ?
    Some people will want you to believe it is. Don't trust them
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

The game is as alive as it was 3 years ago when i quitted. Theres alot of players around at all ranges
    Forever yours otmoz.

First,only and last players to get married in S42 and having Means as priest.

ALive as can be ...

In prime-time EU and US you can see like 20-30 on lft and today I entered TOTW in a GS=6 so ... yep still alive.
    Don't believe me - log in go in ICC Transportation
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

It's as alive as it has been in a few years. Nothing like 2008, but not dead.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

alive? or just breathing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gastly View Post
    alive? or just breathing?
    Alive, but not living.

Well i was sceptical because the day i resubed Borealis was empty, ghost town. Now i see it is pretty alive, tho not as 3 years ago :P
    Neutralizers

Enfomax01
    Cratishe
    Maxone
    Leetkilluh
    Moltenfury
    Enfomax
    Onemax

Quote Originally Posted by Xamofne View Post
    Well i was sceptical because the day i resubed Borealis was empty, ghost town. Now i see it is pretty alive, tho not as 3 years ago :P
    Guess I gotta go to bore more cause I haven't seen you online yet 😞

Quote Originally Posted by Senggum View Post
    Guess I gotta go to bore more cause I haven't seen you online yet ��
    Heheh thats because i play new alts

Hai!
    Neutralizers

Enfomax01
    Cratishe
    Maxone
    Leetkilluh
    Moltenfury
    Enfomax
    Onemax

man that is disappointing, I guess they never came through with all the re-balances, graphics update, and new content they were talking about. guess that all went to the way side when age of Conan came out and the secret world, also guess they never did release AO2 like they were debating as well shame. AO is the only mmo I ever really got into besides ever quest. I really loved AO's leveling system as well

Quote Originally Posted by Xenodamus1 View Post
    man that is disappointing, I guess they never came through with all the re-balances, graphics update, and new content they were talking about. guess that all went to the way side when age of Conan came out and the secret world, also guess they never did release AO2 like they were debating as well shame. AO is the only mmo I ever really got into besides ever quest. I really loved AO's leveling system as well
    There was a rebalance with 18.7
    The graphics were updated in June 2015 (A bit, and with the same textures but certainly better though not that stable in certain areas.)
    PoH (new dungeon and gear) and the Arbiter also added in the last 12 months
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

man that is disappointing, I guess they never came through with all the re-balances, graphics update, and new content they were talking about.
    I guess you don't log into the game at all either.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

admittedly no not in at least in the past 6 years. i created a froob account at one point some years back before the steam release and the game was just desolate. I mean there was nobody in bor, no one running team missions nothing whole place was a ghost town. so i quietly deleted my free account and left again. but for some reason this is the only mmo I keep coming back to i just cant stay away. I just didnt want to dust off my account and re sub and find out its still in the same state.

admittedly no not in at least in the past 6 years. i created a froob account at one point some years back before the steam release and the game was just desolate. I mean there was nobody in bor, no one running team missions nothing whole place was a ghost town. so i quietly deleted my free account and left again. but for some reason this is the only mmo I keep coming back to i just cant stay away. I just didnt want to dust off my account and re sub and find out its still in the same state.
    well, its not. the game is quite active, especially during EU primetime (GMT 5:00pm-1:00am) if you log in at around 10:00am GMT, then its a ghost town, because most EU people are at work (let's face it... you wont 16yos playing this game anymore), and America people went to sleep. In weekends, even in the graveyard shift there are enough people around to play with.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Yea, i was amazed how many people was on last weekend...
    Neutralizers

Enfomax01
    Cratishe
    Maxone
    Leetkilluh
    Moltenfury
    Enfomax
    Onemax

Just wanted to point out to those of you still thinking Old-Scohol about people loitering in the big cities while idlign...That just doesn't seem to happen any more at all. There's SO much content to do at TL5+ that people just don't seem to hang around like they used to in the bigger cities, they're too busy off actually playing.

Very worthwhile noting to those of you that judge an entire game by running around on a lvl 10 frub & wondering why it seems empty, that's why. It's really not as empty as you'd think, people just loiter in different areas nowadays.

Ofc, it's not as busy as it once was but making that sort of judgement from a lowby froob is misleading at best.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Just wanted to point out to those of you still thinking Old-Scohol about people loitering in the big cities while idlign...That just doesn't seem to happen any more at all. There's SO much content to do at TL5+ that people just don't seem to hang around like they used to in the bigger cities, they're too busy off actually playing.

Very worthwhile noting to those of you that judge an entire game by running around on a lvl 10 frub & wondering why it seems empty, that's why. It's really not as empty as you'd think, people just loiter in different areas nowadays.

Ofc, it's not as busy as it once was but making that sort of judgement from a lowby froob is misleading at best.
    Loitering culture changed too
    Previously it was mainly Borealis, Old Athen and the Grid, now its Bor, OA, ICC, Battlestation Hub, Grid, LoX hub area
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast