Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So the currentgods in AO Tl7 pvp are..

This has a solution. Agents toolset is completely focused on PvP. They almost never get to have an important roll on PvM unless it's DB3, it's ok they have usefulness on PvP. Anyways I think the Beast CH should share the same nanoline lock as doc/adv CH. Docs never uses full awak (unless it's a MB), and removes the chances of adv/agent to have two CHs. Just giving ideas (please someone in FC listen to this!).
    Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a light house, while all the others were making ships.

Best solution is to remove all agents from AO and allow all ppl to do 1 time profession change so they keep level, number of perks and items and gets free full IP reset.

attack helicopters.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Eladamrri View Post
    Agents toolset is completely focused on PvP.
    Agents actually have very good PvM dmg.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Opentrade View Post
    crats and fixers are the most OP ever, agent and nt never stand a chance and need buffing to even begin to compete let alone win.
    Crats get perked to death by anyone now.
    Fixers are pretty much the same as they were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Agents actually have very good PvM dmg.
    Yep, now, after 12 years of begging
    Agents needed the love, nobody can deny that, but they got so much love lately it makes the profession a 1 button kill char....making it boring for anyone with an IQ over 65.
    They should keep the attack times on perks, bring the checks back to 100% rifle and update procs for more damage and up the crit value on the best weapon, or come up with a new one. IMO
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Opentrade View Post
    crats and fixers are the most OP ever, agent and nt never stand a chance and need buffing to even begin to compete let alone win.
    2012 called. they want their meta back.

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Crats get perked to death by anyone now.
    Fixers are pretty much the same as they were.

Yep, now, after 12 years of begging
    Agents needed the love, nobody can deny that, but they got so much love lately it makes the profession a 1 button kill char....making it boring for anyone with an IQ over 65.
    They should keep the attack times on perks, bring the checks back to 100% rifle and update procs for more damage and up the crit value on the best weapon, or come up with a new one. IMO
    lol agent needed love? lol when did you start playing? agent has been a top dueler/ganker/top 5 pvm dmg dealer even way before balance.
    agent was perfectly balanced until some unexperienced prick that didnt play the game for 10 years desided to do a balance with 0 knowledge

I'd be happily willing to accept the fact that agents perk people to death so fast that it makes shades blush and they are pretty much never on cooldown, but the double CH is ridiculous. As suggested by others take the beast armor CH on the same lock as adv/doc CH and agents will become a BIT more balanced.

I say, only a bit, because they will just go FP soldja and use the reflect shield with a single CH. But it will be a little less ridiculous than what they are now
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    I'd be happily willing to accept the fact that agents perk people to death so fast that it makes shades blush and they are pretty much never on cooldown, but the double CH is ridiculous. As suggested by others take the beast armor CH on the same lock as adv/doc CH and agents will become a BIT more balanced.

I say, only a bit, because they will just go FP soldja and use the reflect shield with a single CH. But it will be a little less ridiculous than what they are now
    100% disagree same toolset for all. Trader, NT, soldier are also OP as **** with the CH. You can't balance profession specific things by lock a setbonus for some and for some not. This is stupid !!! Let it as it is or remove it for all srly...
    Last edited by Hekthor; Feb 3rd, 2017 at 11:13:07.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

Agree, same toolset for all. NT's, traders, soldiers, etc. need 2 CH's like agents. Then things will be more fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Agree, same toolset for all. NT's, traders, soldiers, etc. need 2 CH's like agents. Then things will be more fair.
    Srly what are you discussing here? Are you srly cry because of doc CH in mimic doc ? Solider have AMS, NT have NS/Aegis, trader have Nanobot shield.

Drop XP Rings in PvP will help...
    Last edited by Hekthor; Feb 3rd, 2017 at 13:07:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekthor View Post
    Srly what are you discussing here? Are you srly cry because of doc CH in mimic doc ? Solider have AMS, NT have NS/Aegis, trader have Nanobot shield.

Drop XP Rings in PvP will help...
    Soldiers have Ams which agents rip through like a hot knife in butter
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Soldiers have Ams which agents rip through like a hot knife in butter
    Yes, maybe then fix using Nullspace in FP and not a general Setbonus?

And this is what i mean, absolutly NO idea about balance, giving ****ty suggestions and dont face the real problems

Hardly a surprise the butt hurt by agent only players. The double CH is ridiculous at best.
    Devil Inside
    Demon Inside

So agents can't use tms or ns2 + CH Hek? Bump for giving all x2 CH's. While we're at it let's give everyone attack rating checking perks too, for balance of course. All should be the same amirite?

XP rings give more PvP points, no way I am taking those off.

oh look hekthors here, the guy who still thinks hes a pro PvP'er because he is playing agent.........

All profs having attack rating check perks or agent and keeper being put back on rifle vs dodge like everyone else.......

Beast CH being on the same cooldown as normal CH AND only healing 10k like before, its super OP because it heals for 100% of your max HP which is too much.

The old 10k complete heal had more HP/s compared to the 100% version with 30s lock plus benefits from heal efficiency. If you want a spreadsheet, feel free to pm me and let's talk about facts.

Keep more enrage Will help that FC takes your pro suggestions serious.

Iam out from this discussion, waste of time. Have fun, we see us on Battlestation!
    Last edited by Hekthor; Feb 5th, 2017 at 13:24:41.

The real problems at agents are the perks and the NSD in mimic doc.
    Put the Beast-Ch on same lock then Adv/Doc would not change anything.
    Ch is the tool-set of adv, doc and agents in mimic.
    Every prof have now the chance to get a CH beside his normal toolset, soldier can have TMS + Ch too... NT Aegis, NS2 and CH.... etc.
    It would be very unfair to punish professions, that already have a complete heal.
    Sachi Yagami - 220|30 Adventurer
    Hotari Yagami - 220|30 Doctor
    Yoshimizu - 150|20 Adventurer
    Kaido - 116|13 Trader
    ----------------------------
    Shisato - 200 Trader
    Reki - 199 Doctor

Guys do you really expect that funcom will do any big changes in these game? I dont think so!
    Yes, PvP ist crap atm ingame - i play an Agent & NT and farm kills on BS (it's not very difficult - only 5-10% of the People on the bs are PvP Player). My little son can play my toons (age of 10) and he is awesome. You don't need any skills to play these toons. It's a little bit ridiculous. PvP is ridiculous in anarchy online. Other games are better - anarchy online need a big Change (new rebalacing, nerf all Profs, replace the bs and Towers against a Hugh pvp-playfield, where you must capture outposts (e.g. is Elder Scrolls Online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lyYxKYL2hE) but funcom kill these game from year to year. And we have each month a new exploit ingame (many people takes advantage of it *look around*).

So Calm down guys! in 2 or 3 years is these game dead :/
    Last edited by killu; Feb 6th, 2017 at 12:19:59.
    :::::: Canceled all Accounts - make no sense to play these game ::::::

Quote Originally Posted by Hekthor View Post
    The old 10k complete heal had more HP/s compared to the 100% version with 30s lock plus benefits from heal efficiency. If you want a spreadsheet, feel free to pm me and let's talk about facts.
    Did i say give it same recharge as before? no i said the beast CH and normal CH should share the same cooldown, not revert them back to old CH recharges........hekthor putting words into peoples mouth as usual to help defend a prof that a trained chimp could win 99% of pvp encounters with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast