Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So the currentgods in AO Tl7 pvp are..

So the currentgods in AO Tl7 pvp are..

Agents, agents, agents, nt and trader?

While some classes such as enf got completely annihilated and nerfed into uselessness.

Seems to me that the strategy of changing a tons of stuff in each class (as opposed to giving small bumps and fine tuning what was already there) didn't turn out entirely successful. To me at least BS seems even more lopsided than before with 3-4 agents running around. with some traders and NTs. Or does it just seem this way?

Is the rebalancing effort still going? If so perhaps some stuff could be reversed to unfix the fixes that smurfed things worse?

Edited
    Last edited by Oliveerz; Dec 15th, 2016 at 23:30:14.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

try playing a fixer in tl7 bs. i feel like i'm playing running simulator 2016

Rebalance is the biggest unbalance I have ever seen.

BS isn't lopsided until Hekthor or my agent is in there, but I truly get your point xD
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

LAZY I MISSED YOU BOO. Almost makes me wanna sub for a month!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpTony View Post
    LAZY I MISSED YOU BOO. Almost makes me wanna sub for a month!
    Sub for a month, foo! We need your videos

Rebalance, in this context, isn't actually about "balance" it's about giving the professions who used to feel useless for whatever reason (PVM, PVT, PVP) something OP to make everyone else QQ.

Pretty lame "rebalance" if you ask me. But I think a lot of people would lose their sh*t if proper rebalance went down.

Like, you'd kinda have to roll back to the stone age to start proper rebalance. e.g. start with damage production (like, make three tiers, shade/NT/MA in tier 1, doctors/enforcers in tier 3, everyone else in tier 2. Then do defensive mechanics and do the same thing, then do healing mechanics similarly, and then you've got each prof getting 1/2/3 points per tier, and if any profs scores higher than 6 in the combined rank, they are OP and need a nerf in one area, and if they score lower than 6 they need a boost in an area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Sub for a month, foo! We need your videos
    Haha I dunno if I'd make videos, but perhaps I'll sub once I move irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    try playing a fixer in tl7 bs. i feel like i'm playing running simulator 2016
    I finally decided to do some work to my fixer. When did you say we're getting Onehander of the Xan?
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by SharpTony View Post
    Haha I dunno if I'd make videos, but perhaps I'll sub once I move irl.
    before you sub, pop over to twitch.tv/m1crodot . streaming gmt after 11 most nights. drop by and say hi and watch me farm greenies, get slaughtered by semi-geared nts agents and traders and play running simulator 2016 in tl7 bs on my fixer :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    I finally decided to do some work to my fixer. When did you say we're getting Onehander of the Xan?
    around the same time the new engine comes out of beta hueuheueh

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    before you sub, pop over to twitch.tv/m1crodot . streaming gmt after 11 most nights. drop by and say hi and watch me farm greenies, get slaughtered by semi-geared nts agents and traders and play running simulator 2016 in tl7 bs on my fixer :Paround the same time the new engine comes out of beta hueuheueh
    I dunno how to do partial quotes so I quoted the whole thing haha. It's crazy to see Poko and Angevil still around! And Shen, hell yeah!!! But the 220 BS looks even worse than it used to be, if that is even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    BS isn't lopsided until Hekthor or my agent is in there, but I truly get your point xD
    He truly get the point that You are greatly overestimating yourself
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    He truly get the point that You are greatly overestimating yourself
    My doc has bigger alpha meliz pls

meliz was better when his brother was playing

hummm ranking is more accurately like this:

1. pro agent
    2. good agent
    3. decent agent
    4. somewhat gimpy agent
    5. everything else
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

where is hektor in this thread? he belives his agent ned more love.

crats and fixers are the most OP ever, agent and nt never stand a chance and need buffing to even begin to compete let alone win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast