Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - August 2016 (Steam Powered)

Halloween is coming closer and it did not happen anything on testserver for the new instanced solo dungeon. I hope fc will patch it soon, would be awesome to try it out befor it comes on live.
    Sachi Yagami - 220|30 Adventurer
    Hotari Yagami - 220|30 Doctor
    Yoshimizu - 150|20 Adventurer
    Kaido - 116|13 Trader
    ----------------------------
    Shisato - 200 Trader
    Reki - 199 Doctor

Great news.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

I missed Halloween last year, and I can honestly say that I didn't finish a single twink last year.

New server? are you crazy? Totally forgot why they shutdown Rubi Ka 1 in the first place?

^ actually they shut down rk2. and merged the carebears into rk1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    ^ actually they shut down rk2. and merged the carebears into rk1.
    No, anyone who knows anything knows that it was obvious merge of RK1 to Rk2.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

The obvious reason for merge/shutdown was because of low population. Low population is still a issue, and now "some" wants to start another server again? Sure if the population was high it would be great to have more servers, but this is not the case at the moment.
    Last edited by ByLogic; Oct 1st, 2016 at 20:01:02.

population will go down again for while i thing. price for grace is totaly insane. peoples will cant not afford that and they stop play. i dont know what peoples do with this credz... the game is for fun not for i have biggest gout in the game.

but back to topic anyone know when will be the patch for haloween and will also od content for enigma pads if FC preparing new content ?
    Snezofix fix 220/30/80
    Misicka snade 220/30/80
    Snehulienka MA 220/28/78
    Minalvin agent 220/30/80
    Doctorzhor doc 220/30/80
    Jesabell adv 200

doubt much gonna happen, hasnt been any rebalance adjustments even. game is more broken than old days with even more overpowerd professions etc

Knock knock, update update please, sept....
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Hi Mich,
    Great news on steam. Lets hope this brings new life to AO and makes the game buzz again. I'm looking forward to Halloween and the cool stuff.
    I know your very busy there but if it's only altering one byte of code or something and and if you find yourself bored for five minutes... Could you possibly fix RK's weather I run both clients and it would appear while there should be zero rain in the deserts there seems to be enough rain to grow a rain forest oh and the daily building in Rome seems to have it's own indoor weather system. I know the rain drops on the new client look really nice (Good Job) but do I have to see so many of them!!. I live in the UK and we get more than a bit of rain here so I would like to see a bit less of it..

Thanks

DATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Datch View Post
    Hi Mich,
    Great news on steam. Lets hope this brings new life to AO and makes the game buzz again. I'm looking forward to Halloween and the cool stuff.
    I know your very busy there but if it's only altering one byte of code or something and and if you find yourself bored for five minutes... Could you possibly fix RK's weather I run both clients and it would appear while there should be zero rain in the deserts there seems to be enough rain to grow a rain forest oh and the daily building in Rome seems to have it's own indoor weather system. I know the rain drops on the new client look really nice (Good Job) but do I have to see so many of them!!. I live in the UK and we get more than a bit of rain here so I would like to see a bit less of it..

Thanks

DATCH
    lmao. this made my day lol
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

It does seem as if this year AO has been shelved, in stark contrast to last year where there was lots of stuff going on and lots of Michi-enthusiasm. Given FC had funding secured, I'm not sure why they'd do this - I'd expect it if they hadn't. Wonder if Michi has any time to work on/remember AO these days

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Since test was just patched to 18.8.16.3 Id say Michi has been able to work on AO lately, tho what I'm interested in is the monthly report to know how things are progressing.

Test is updated, tried to patch but when it tries to verify it just bring up the EULA again, so slighty broken.
    I might redupe, we'll see,
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Same result patching to test, no joy. Deleted test install (old client) and reduped to different drive. Thought it worked but just bounces off the eula. It'll work tomorrow or whenever they notice people complaining.
    Last edited by Literary; Oct 6th, 2016 at 02:25:39. Reason: missing word

Also still having issues patching Test here too...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

No problem patching test here (old client)...
    New mission from Frankenleet, instance entry in Uturn Forrest. No map inside yet, navigation is a bit troublesome at start. Deeper inside (rather cool looking abandoned lab) it seem like one path only though (there are other doors but they are just decoration it seems). "Grasping tentacle" mobs which can pull you to them (like keepers Clarion Call)

Three mini-bosses - Dr. Something (nothing special i noticed), a Tree which spawned a healing add, and Pumpkinman (kill target for mission) . Pumpkinman dropped level~147 Lya+Myi pieces for my 150 agent and his Scythe (social only weapon).

There is a new low level Chapman pistol in the DB with combined stats of the existing ones : 10 STR+STA/ 20 MultiRange/ 16 Treatment afair.
    And a few new social items.

Sigh. I guess the undead patch creature has risen again....

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...rver-is-Broken

thread was/is about live but test is wonky too

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast