Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Monthly Development Update - August 2016 (Steam Powered)

New Halloween instance has some small issues atm (one being a personal issue), was done on my 220 Agent twice and once on 200 froob Fixer so far.

1.No mini-map for the instance, not a big deal since it's a linear instance but it bugged me when running through it.

2.Loot ql doesn't seem to vary much, first run thru I only received ql231-234 armor from all the mobs at level 232-234 (ql200 pistols also ofc).
    *second run thru I got 1 ql260 Lya Sangi boot but rest was all ql230-234.
    *third run with 200 fixer gave mostly 191-196 loot and 1 item at ql164, that means unless you get that 1% chance you can't get ql200 items as a froob

3.*personal issues* Most mobs were face rolled with decent damage at 220 and since their attacks are mostly 2-3% dmg dots it's easy to heal with lower hp.
    For my Fixer I found the boss mobs had too much ACs making his 105 blackbirds hit min damage despite only being lvl194 mobs but besides that they couldn't kill me unless I sat down and AFKd.
    "Specimen: RK-DUV02" was a pretty long boring fight as I had to watch for the Sapling adds(spawn every 20 seconds or so) which healed it for 50% hp but besides that I never dropped below 98%.
    ** Failed Creation fire hits really hard and fast on a level 60 toon, "You were attacked with nanobots for 210 points of fire damage."

4.Given how much loot drops from the place it kinda makes the old halloween missions redundant as the first mini boss and couple mobs can drop pistols, pillows and a bunch of social.
    Last edited by Rockdizzle; Oct 6th, 2016 at 16:03:56.

I just tried the new instance and if you leave part way through you get this msg when you try to re-enter:

Teleport failed. The destination playfield has reached its player limit.

And yep I had the same thing as rockdizzle, no variation in loot ql and the bosses are way too easy.
    Last edited by blackhawks93; Oct 6th, 2016 at 16:41:49.
    -Equilibrium-
    Perkable - 220/30 Crat
    Enforcblack - 220/30 Enf
    Blacklist - 200/30 Adv
    Blackhawkzz - 200/30 Crat
    Nano93 - 168/23 NT
    Blackhawkss - 164/22 Sold
    Black - 150/20 Enf
    Blackhawks - 126/15 Agent
    Cannibalz - 92/9 Enf
    Blackhawks00 -57/6 MP
    Blackhawkd - 29/3 Tard

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawks93 View Post
    I just tried the new instance and if you leave part way through you get this msg when you try to re-enter:

Teleport failed. The destination playfield has reached its player limit.

And yep I had the same thing as rockdizzle, no variation in loot ql and the bosses are way too easy.

I got the same thing but after a minute or two i was able to go back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

If loot qls ranges aren't fixed you can expect ql150-158 chapmans to become near worthless as each instance can easily drop up to 5+ pistols (it would be considered bad luck NOT to get at least 1 pistol) and mobs are so easy that any 158-159 froob toon can run thru the instance.

With the 20min lockout mish you can prolly get around 10 or so pistols an hour with 40mins spent AFK waiting.

Too busy to write monthly update for october ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Bump... :\
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Bump... :\
    Its a bit like "Rekt your Customer"...FunCom isnt working on AO imo since beginning of this year. Well server is empty....The nice Multibox support made a lot of real players quit and whats left? MBer who going to quit also one by one. Great Work Michi !!!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 9th, 2016 at 18:17:28. Reason: Removed obscenities
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Bump
    -Equilibrium-
    Perkable - 220/30 Crat
    Enforcblack - 220/30 Enf
    Blacklist - 200/30 Adv
    Blackhawkzz - 200/30 Crat
    Nano93 - 168/23 NT
    Blackhawkss - 164/22 Sold
    Black - 150/20 Enf
    Blackhawks - 126/15 Agent
    Cannibalz - 92/9 Enf
    Blackhawks00 -57/6 MP
    Blackhawkd - 29/3 Tard

i dont think mich can deside what he wants to do, but if i were in his shoes i would rather work on any other game than this.
    i like ao, but he as an employe.. cant be fun to work on a low budget game vs a high budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i dont think mich can deside what he wants to do, but if i were in his shoes i would rather work on any other game than this.
    i like ao, but he as an employe.. cant be fun to work on a low budget game vs a high budget.
    If I were in Lequack's shoes I would play another game. But all the others are pale in comparison.
    Hi quack btw! Hru mate?
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Hekthor View Post
    Its a bit like "Rekt your Customer"...FunCom isnt working on AO imo since beginning of this year. Well server is empty... The nice Multibox support made a lot of real players quit and whats left? MBer who going to quit also one by one. Great Work Michi !!!
    bump there is nothing left price for items with compare grace are insane... i realy start thinking about cancel mi accs couse i starting to gave up fight with collerctor for WU. but if u asking who left. well left lot of lazy guys with big counts and now they can starts buing stuf
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 9th, 2016 at 18:17:52.
    Snezofix fix 220/30/80
    Misicka snade 220/30/80
    Snehulienka MA 220/28/78
    Minalvin agent 220/30/80
    Doctorzhor doc 220/30/80
    Jesabell adv 200

they should roll a real developer for AO, remove the whole concept with BLOB data.

Hey all,

We're currently aware of and investigating an issue with the GMI, as reported by many players. Please note that GMs are indeed employed by Funcom and that you may go off their official word on the matter. Thank you all for the information and for helping bring this matter to our attention.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @Odonoptera

Anarchy Online Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    How about we get an OFFICIAL response from FC? Someone posting a single GM's response to a petition (which could have been edited, just saying...) isn't an official response. For this level of exploit, there should have been something posted on the forums and launch page.

I have seen numerous reposted responses from several GMs (not including the one I got from my petition) - there was no common theme except "We are aware and investigating the issue".
    I have provided an official response from Funcom We're currently investigating the matter, and the appropriate actions will be taken. A rollback is not planned. More details will be made available, as it's available!
    Last edited by Odonoptera; Oct 9th, 2016 at 17:48:11.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @Odonoptera

Anarchy Online Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Please keep all discussions on-topic, as well as leaving all exploitation discussions off the forum. All posts relating to this will be removed and warnings/infractions will be handed out upon violation the Forum Social Guidelines.
    Thank you!

Sancus
    Guardian Sancus
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Forum Social Guidelines | ARK Website | Anarchy Online Website | Funcom Customer Support | E-Mail Sancus

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456