Thread: Let's compare Agents Vs Shades.

Let's compare Agents Vs Shades.

Hi.

Agents:
    1 - NO AC/reflects perk damage calc @54,762 AVG / 2 = 27,381 PVP AVG (only perks) 9 perks in 15s.
    2 - Practically always capping even on high HP Aimed Shot every 11s. OMG AS/FA/SA alphas on low evaders with Concentration.
    3 - 3900-4500 perk AR
    4 - CH up to x2 with 2-3k healing in between
    5 - Ranged
    6 - Roots / Perk snares
    7 - 1 button perk alphas
    8 - On demand +700 def rating boost from about 3k static def rating.
    9 - 3100ish conceal
    10 - FP for rrfe, GSF, Perception boosts, etc. etc. Optional defenses for one-on-ones other than doc include nullity sphere, mirror shield, massive hp. And yes, before you say it, I do in fact know you can't use enf hp, tms, nullity, and doc at the same time.
    11 - Castable stuns

Shade:
    1 - NO AC/reflects perk damage calc @61,470 AVG / 2 = 30,735 AVG PVP (only perks) 13 perks in 14s with is Piercing Mastery and Totemic Rites, not a given. Evade shade with PM only has 39,136 AVG / 2 = 19,568 AVG PVP (only perks) in 6 perks in 7s.
    2 - Rarely capping except on low hp Sneak Attack every 40s.
    3 - 3300-3500 perk AR
    4 - CH requires beating opponent NR check, being in melee range, and hitting your opponent multiple times within a time window. CH #2 is not feasible due to AR drop.
    5 - Melee
    6 - Gets rooted / snared
    7 - perk chains prevent 1 button perk alphas
    8 - DoF/Limber from static 3400 dodge/3600 evade IF CIB perked fully. Otherwise static 3100ish dodge/3300ish evade. (Refer to one button perk alpha on agent)
    9 - 2800ish conceal
    10 - ?
    11 -

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    8 - DoF/Limber from static 3400 dodge/3600 evade IF CIB perked fully. Otherwise static 3100ish dodge/3300ish evade. (Refer to one button perk alpha on agent)
    I'll double check my Shade, but I'm pretty sure it's around ±3850 dodge / ±4100 evade (but it's probably not what's considered standard PvP setup these days).
    Your points are certainly valid though.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    I'll double check my Shade, but I'm pretty sure it's around ±3850 dodge / ±4100 evade (but it's probably not what's considered standard PvP setup these days).
    I worded that poorly. What I meant was 3400/3600 static def rating with CiB and 3100/3300 static def rating with no CiB without DoF/Limber. So 4kish with the help of DoF/Limber.

I worded that poorly. What I meant was 3400/3600 static def rating with CiB and 3100/3300 static def rating with no CiB without DoF/Limber. So 4kish with the help of DoF/Limber.
    My numbers would be with Acrobat & CiB perked fully, but without DoF/Limber/ES running.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

So agent is really strong in pvp, shade not as much.
    Lets homogenize all classes so they have auto attacks only, and hitting for 1 point of dmg.

I dont know of any instance except maybe for db3, where a team would take an agent over a shade.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Logged in to check my Shade's values. Self (4048 / 3758) about 100 less than I thought. Must have just added EotP into my memory:
    • 2701 Evade
    • 2411 Dodge
    • 1347 AAD

So you compare agent / shade in pvp - good luck

Shades can go full NR - agents can't :P

Disclaimer : I am PVM
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

I miss shades being good
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

This post made me think, somebody is short of pokemons, or just put a pizza in the oven.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

the game director said he will do further adjustments, i asume he will nerf agents a bit more since he problabe didnt know how attackrate perks works, atleast i hope he didnt know and that he will change perks back to rifle vs dodge.

thou beside that i find my shade rather good for pvp, smoke bomb and that insta root remover is more than enough for me in open pvp, and pvm i never realy had anything to complain about when i use piercing mastery and totemic rites, more or less top dmg dealer.
    but yes agent insta kills with more or less 100% succesrate and we dont, but cant say we are faar behind.

Hi.
    random crap
    11 -
    You just should ask advice to whatsup shade or even the opi omni shade that hug Duel room whose a MONSTER playing his shade.
    Maybe you will learn to PLAY your toon before coming on forum, posting random number without even showing off a setup and get some knowledge about how to play your shade profession.
    Because without offence, with the list you posted it shows again that you still have A LOT in term of gameplay to learn.
    Shade like MA are the 2 prof that need knowledge/timing if you want to outperfom other.

4 - CH requires beating opponent NR check, being in melee range, and hitting your opponent multiple times within a time window (LOL)

8 - DoF/Limber from static 3400 dodge/3600 evade IF CIB perked fully. Otherwise static 3100ish dodge/3300ish evade. (Refer to one button perk alpha on agent)..... you need we post you setup too? (btw opi shade can swap alpha spirit but it might be to soon for you to try this , maybe learn to chain dof/limber all 30 sec, it should be a nice start?
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.