Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apotheosis 10 - Done in 3h after 8 Inferno high missis....

Quote Originally Posted by ByLogic View Post
    Inferno mission = AI xp level 30..3 hours. kek i am done reading thins thread.
    The new research line (aka APO) is easily completed in 3 hours - without any major XP gear. We ALL know you have to be AI30 to complete - that's a given - but to complete the APO line is retardedly easy (to the point where I am not sure why it wasn't just scripted in based on your AI level).
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    The new research line (aka APO) is easily completed in 3 hours - without any major XP gear. We ALL know you have to be AI30 to complete - that's a given - but to complete the APO line is retardedly easy (to the point where I am not sure why it wasn't just scripted in based on your AI level).
    You talk like AI30 is easy to get in 3 hours.. witch it is not.. ofc without the AI its just a normal research, but that is not the case here is it?. 3 hours..is a no no. Your trolling
    Last edited by ByLogic; Aug 15th, 2016 at 05:46:59.

You talk like AI30 is easy to get in 3 hours.. witch it is not.. ofc without the AI its just a normal research, but that is not the case here is it?. 3 hours..is a no no. Your trolling
    No one is trolling. We all had AI30 level 220 chars when the research was launched, hence it being easily completable in a matter of hours.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    No one is trolling. We all had AI30 level 220 chars when the research was launched, hence it being easily completable in a matter of hours.
    Sorry you get AI30 when you reach 220? No you don't. "We all had".. Talk for your self. I have 8 characters level 220. AI30 in 3 hours is a no no.. I just finnhised Apo on one of my character that lucky
    had 30AI, by constant xp it tok me 3 days.. not 3 hours..its a 100% troll thread.

Sorry you get AI30 when you reach 220? No you don't. "We all had".. Talk for your self. I have 8 characters level 220. AI30 in 3 hours is a no no.. I just finnhised Apo on one of my character that lucky
    had 30AI, by constant xp it tok me 3 days.. not 3 hours..its a 100% troll thread.
    No one has said you can do AI30 in 3 hours.
    The 3 hours to complete Apothesis 10 works on the prerequisite that you're already 220/30.
    And if it takes you 3 days of constant XP to hit Apothesis 10, then you're trolling, or killing grays.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

No one has said you can do AI30 in 3 hours.
    The 3 hours to complete Apothesis 10 works on the prerequisite that you're already 220/30.
    And if it takes you 3 days of constant XP to hit Apothesis 10, then you're trolling, or killing grays.
    No no Wakizaka your supporting this trolling now to.. Topic is clear.. Get Apo in 3 hours. that means you also get AI 30 in that time..If not, stop the foking trolling or get real.

No no Wakizaka your supporting this trolling now to.. Topic is clear.. Get Apo in 3 hours. that means you also get AI 30 in that time..If not, stop the foking trolling or get real.
    No, it really doesn't mean also getting AI30 in that time.

No, it really doesn't mean also getting AI30 in that time.
    lol how are you doing Apo 10 without AI30? Simple answer, you don't... Apo10 = AI30 . End of story mr. troller professional ..

lol how are you doing Apo 10 without AI30? Simple answer, you don't... Apo10 = AI30 . End of story mr. troller professional ..
    We are talking from experience of having existing AI30 chars, and completing the research in ±3 hours.
    Sorry to hear that your characters are so vastly unfinished that it takes you days/weeks/months to complete.

You need to learn to comprehend what you are reading.

No one has said AI30 in 3 hours. No one. Not one person. Everyone has said the NEW research line is doable in 3 hours. I can attest to that - as I have done it quite a few times already....

And since I did read your remaining posts to other folks -

I have 12 220s - all 220/30
    I have 1 201 - 201/30
    I have 3 200s - all 200/30
    I lost count of the number of 170s, 150s, etc etc etc....All have completed research to the level they can get. Go look em up if ya like - easy to find my toons.

oh..and by the way, its not just a normal research as you stated - it is much, much easier - which is the whole point of this freaking thread.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

im joining the discussions since you all are arguing like b!tches, what bylogic means is that apothoes10 cant be done in 3 hours since it require players to be ai30 on beforehand, which can be unclear and missleading titles by op. while the op defenders stating that apo can be done in 3 hours, but this requires you to be ai30. as we all can clearly see, the reason i call you all arguing like b!tches is because you both are right in your cases. but instead of trying to understands eachothers, you guys ignores and refuses to accept that each of have a point in your case and starts flame wars

all you guys should stop b!tching and keep it real
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Aug 17th, 2016 at 22:58:47.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Best place to get Apo 10 done is normal pande, get full team and take spot in pande and kill as much as u can . It takes less than 3 hours. But u need to be 220/30 to get apo 10.
    -E
    Everqu - MP - 220/30/80
    Def - Equip
    Crit - Equip

Wasaaa - ENF - 220/30/80
    Laxe - NT - 220/30/80
    wizkep - Keep - 220/80/30

WASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Since 2005

Do you guys want it to be ten times as hard as normal research line? I bet the whine would be even worse because people want things to be easy. New players(lol) don't care and the old ones have nothing else to do either way.

Problem here is that if they increased the needed amount to a ton people would cry at it needing a ton instead. This is fine, yes, we all have decked out characters that are ready to start grinding out the quick 1-10 of this line. But I don't like inferno missions or the new inferno missions any more just because of that.

Having it require less is perfectly fine and makes it so you don't have to spend (in worst case) weeks grinding out inferno missions just to be able to compete with the ones who has it done. We are all forgetting what a journey the full end-game character is for someone who doesn't already have a 220. This games future is not in us veterans, it's in the people who join as it goes on. To make the journey longer just because you can spend 3 hours in getting a level 10 research is silly.

I for one think this is a good addition, it's not like it brings us to a new playfield, it's just free stats.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    Snip
    I quite agree. After grinding for years to achieve several 220/30/70's, I have NO desire to spend months on each to achieve the additional research. It's nice to bring them out again and run them for a little - a kind of "remember when" "reunion", a distraction from grinding out an alt or two. The additional end game stats are a welcome help to squeezing into those alphas.
    ***My attention may be easy to get, but can you hold it?***

I have:

220/30/70 MA
    220/30/70 doctor
    220/30/70 advy
    220/30/70 enforcer
    220/30/70 keeper
    220/30/70 soldier
    220/30/70 engi
    220/30/70 crat
    220/30/70 trader

And I haven't finished Apo on any of them. But I haven't started Apo on any of them either. I'm not likely to either.

This is pretty funny. Bylogic did you really think that you could roll a new toon and complete the new research line in 3 hours while still in Arete because it wasn't specified?..... really?
    I love the new line. It lets you take off that last piece of ai armor and keep your peh'wer pistols at 100% or w/e. Also, although you can't complete the full line if you aren't 220/30, doing what you can when you can is extremely helpful (+50 comp lit at 200 <3 / beta symbs at 215 / etc...)

Does this research line apply to HUD/Utils/Bracers that require ATE 3? Or is this line only beneficial to armor only?
    Currently taking a break....

Proud Member of Core.

220/30/70 Shade - Rastasshadow
    220/28/70 Crat - Rastacraty
    218/25/70 Doc. - Rastadoccy
    217/27/70 Fixer. - Lorddeath

Quote Originally Posted by Everqu View Post
    Best place to get Apo 10 done is normal pande, get full team and take spot in pande and kill as much as u can . It takes less than 3 hours. But u need to be 220/30 to get apo 10.
    -E
    Yes Finally my pande leveling is catching on!!! took you guys long enough.

Confirms aliens in Pande.. Seeing is believing (illusions counts to i guess)..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast