Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding the new patch on test wich will be inc live.

Regarding the new patch on test wich will be inc live.

perma ai tech 3 is not something that should be thrown out without good evaluation, sure it benefits all, but it will benefit certain allot more than others, and we will sit with more unbalanced duels/ pvp.

i still dont get the part where we throw in new stuff to ao insted of nerfing to maybe try make a balance, evrytime something new comes out the gap will be bigger.
    also the new research line.. what is the goal..? to let us solo beast soon?

your intentions is obviously good, but i belive you approach this ''balance'' wrong.

also regarding agent, here is the new fix...

Concussive Shot
    Range: 25m
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s
    Attack skills: Attack rating 100%
    Defence skills: Dodge-Rng 105%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow Bullet
    Range: 40m
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s
    Defence skills: Dodge-Rng 110%

Assassinate
    Range: 30m
    Speed:
    Attack 2.00s
    Defence skills: Dodge-Rng 100%

Snipe Shot 1
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s

Snipe Shot 2
    Speed:
    Attack 2.00s

this is the main perks for a agent.. the toolset is barly touched, sure the shadowbullet dont have 10% check anymore, some moved from 90% to 100% mostly..
    so now they work exactly like a ai perk.. wich means they can still perk people in cib, the 1k aad perk still have no meaning, or dof for that matter. a fixer is easy perked still..
    it barly matter that they were bumped from 90% to 100% def check.
    if you want to make this legit move em all to 115%, they still perform better than old times when it was rifle vs dodge, i realy dont get this... but maybe i am missing out on something?

on test server the new checks dont mean anything from my tests, could insta kill ma, adv with dance of fools running easy.
    also kinda inzane that dmg isnt reduced on some perks, they realy destroy on top of how easy they land, but i find that as a smal issue compared to how easy the perks still lands... there is barly a diffrence here.

I hope people can try take the patch serious, sure its very exciteing to get new stuff, wow perma ai tech 3 and friendly research etc. but try to think a little further and see how this will not help us balance the game when it comes to pvp, it will boost certain professions allot more than others and we basicly stand still with this rebalance.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jun 18th, 2016 at 02:59:52.

The big elephant in the room is AI/Ofab/etc to ABeast gear swapping or ABeast to AI/Ofab/etc. New Research gives 50 CL + 3.75 in trickle meaning that some more profs could potentially pull it off in combat.

Example: 220 Bow MP runs around in CS/CSS/Ofab or starts with it in duels,
    gets debuffs up and uses SS to absorb first big alpha,
    if opponent is not dead than they swap missing ABeast armor in during or after SS in order to heal up second big alpha with NM absorb for insurance if NM.
    After ABeast heal they can just swap out pieces they don't want like gloves/boots/chest/helm? for CS/CSS/Ofab and survive until SS is back up or they get killed or kill opponent.

Will everyone do this? of course not but it means that you now gotta balance profs with the thought that most profs have a 3min CH they can swap armor to use unless something is done about it.

Unrelated but if anyone wants to know how much XP/SK you need per Research level its 100mil XP/100k SK each and doesn't go up, that's about 14-18 Inf new easys depending on XP% so everyone will be done in 2 days tops.

My "personal" issue with the new Research line is that 200s get the first Research level out of 10 which is the one that gives 50 TSs + 50 CL, pretty much makes Nano Controllers and TNH belts more easy mode :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    perma ai tech 3 is not something that should be thrown out without good evaluation, sure it benefits all, but it will benefit certain allot more than others, and we will sit with more unbalanced duels/ pvp.

i still dont get the part where we throw in new stuff to ao insted of nerfing to maybe try make a balance, evrytime something new comes out the gap will be bigger.
    also the new research line.. what is the goal..? to let us solo beast soon?

your intentions is obviously good, but i belive you approach this ''balance'' wrong.

also regarding agent, here is the new fix...

Concussive Shot
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s

Shadow Bullet
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s
    Defence skills: Dodge-Rng 110%

Assassinate
    Range: 30m
    Speed:
    Attack 2.00s

Snipe Shot 1
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s

Snipe Shot 2
    Speed:
    Attack 2.00s

this is the main perks for a agent.. the toolset is barly touched, sure the shadowbullet dont have 10% check anymore, some moved from 90% to 100% mostly..
    so now they work exactly like a ai perk.. wich means they can still perk people in cib, the 1k aad perk still have no meaning, or dof for that matter. a fixer is easy perked still..
    it barly matter that they were bumped from 90% to 100% def check.
    if you want to make this legit move em all to 115%, they still perform better than old times when it was rifle vs dodge, i realy dont get this... but maybe i am missing out on something?

on test server the new checks dont mean anything from my tests, could insta kill ma, adv with dance of fools running easy.
    also kinda inzane that dmg isnt reduced on some perks, they realy destroy on top of how easy they land, but i find that as a smal issue compared to how easy the perks still lands... there is barly a diffrence here.

I hope people can try take the patch serious, sure its very exciteing to get new stuff, wow perma ai tech 3 and friendly research etc. but try to think a little further and see how this will not help us balance the game when it comes to pvp, it will boost certain professions allot more than others and we basicly stand still with this rebalance.
    Attak Time from Shadowbullet and SnipeShop1 are also doubled from 0.5 to 1s

This fit`s imo, when you move Shadowbullet to lvl 201+... Le-Quack "on test server the new checks dont mean anything from my tests, could insta kill ma, adv with dance of fools running easy." Seriously its today impossible to insta kill ppl to DOV/CIB if you have knowladge about your Adv/MA...
    Last edited by Allure; Jun 18th, 2016 at 08:10:09.
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    Unrelated but if anyone wants to know how much XP/SK you need per Research level its 100mil XP/100k SK each and doesn't go up, that's about 14-18 Inf new easys depending on XP% so everyone will be done in 2 days tops.

My "personal" issue with the new Research line is that 200s get the first Research level out of 10 which is the one that gives 50 TSs + 50 CL, pretty much makes Nano Controllers and TNH belts more easy mode :/.
    So the new line is generic and only available to 200+ chars with level 200s only getting access to the first level ?
    What are the level requirements for the rest of the line ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

1: AI1 Lvl 200 - 50 TS/CL/Tut/B&E
    2: AI5 Lvl 201 - 5 Abi 500 Nano/HP
    3: AI8 Lvl 203 - 4% Heal/NanoDmg Eff, 2 Crit
    4: AI10 Lvl205 - 100 Deflect 20AAD 25 NR
    5: AI15 Lvl207 - 20 Evades/AAD
    6: AI20 Lvl210 - 10 Abis 30 Treat/FA 50 Conceal
    7: AI25 Lvl210 - 20 Dmg/HD/ND
    8: AI26 Lvl215 - 35 Nanoskills -5% Cost 50 NanoInit 10 NanoRange
    9: AI28 Lvl218 - 30 Weaponskills
    10: AI30 Lvl220 - 30 Weaponspecials + "Alien Technology Mastery"
    Last edited by kemi; Jun 18th, 2016 at 12:27:37.

Was that 200 aad on line 4 a typo? Please tell me it was.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Thanks Kemi.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Was that 200 aad on line 4 a typo? Please tell me it was.
    Yes, it's only 20.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

a avreage setup with css set etc no towers+playfield buffs a agent is at 3300-3400 ar and they have around 550-650 ish aao in that ar
    with the new perks agents has 5000-5450 almost attackrate depending on the 100% of 110% check
    why does agent perks have so much higher check than evry other profession? why cant you just change back all perks to the damn rifle as attack vs dodge?

isnt 3400 ar good enough? with bulls eye and concentration and maybe a ar util swap etc they can perk a target with up to 3800 evades in a 1 v 1 situation if they had normal rifle check vs dodge.
    i just dont see the logic to let agents have like 90% of their perks to work like a alien perk.

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    1: AI1 Lvl 200 - 50 TS/CL/Tut/B&E
    5: AI15 Lvl207 - 20 Evades/AAD
    It's 5: AI15 Lvl207 - 20 Evades/AAO

Trying to put together a google spredsheet over it, so far it looks like a mess
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

a avreage setup with css set etc no towers+playfield buffs a agent is at 3300-3400 ar and they have around 550-650 ish aao in that ar
    with the new perks agents has 5000-5450 almost attackrate depending on the 100% of 110% check
    why does agent perks have so much higher check than evry other profession? why cant you just change back all perks to the damn rifle as attack vs dodge?

isnt 3400 ar good enough? with bulls eye and concentration and maybe a ar util swap etc they can perk a target with up to 3800 evades in a 1 v 1 situation if they had normal rifle check vs dodge.
    i just dont see the logic to let agents have like 90% of their perks to work like a alien perk.
    Your Math is like WTF buddy...

"a avreage setup with css set etc no towers+playfield buffs a agent is at 3300-3400 ar and they have around 550-650 ish aao in that ar" Yes.

"with the new perks agents has 5000-5450 almost attackrate depending on the 100% of 110% check" No => 3400+650=4050.

Evaders like Shade/MA/ Wolf Advy are easy get Defense from more than 4k. If the Perks Check on 110%, your effective Def is 4400 bro....

In addition to this, Professions like Advy/Engie/Doc have a 100% Weapon Check but a 80% defense Check, to Ignore 20% from 4000 Def is a bit more than 500~ AAO with Towers and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    2: AI5 Lvl 201 - 5 Abi 500 Nano/HP
    6: AI20 Lvl210 - 10 Abis 30 Treat/FA 50 Conceal
    I see new possibilities for alpha symbs on atrox toons!
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Were they not all possible already as Atrox? at 220 atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    Were they not all possible already as Atrox? at 220 atleast
    Well with awakened beast armor, it made a lot of things previously impossible to be possible, but I don't know if some things were still not possible.

With this new research line, +15 abilities & +30 treatment should be possible for most/all alphas on Atrox.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

We also got Operative DB armor which I thought would've done it but oh well at least people can't complain anymore about impossible alphas on Atroxes, now we can all make 220 atrox toons and forget about the other inferior breeds.

Trox love is a bit too much atm...
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Your Math is like WTF buddy...

"a avreage setup with css set etc no towers+playfield buffs a agent is at 3300-3400 ar and they have around 550-650 ish aao in that ar" Yes.

"with the new perks agents has 5000-5450 almost attackrate depending on the 100% of 110% check" No => 3400+650=4050.

Evaders like Shade/MA/ Wolf Advy are easy get Defense from more than 4k. If the Perks Check on 110%, your effective Def is 4400 bro....

In addition to this, Professions like Advy/Engie/Doc have a 100% Weapon Check but a 80% defense Check, to Ignore 20% from 4000 Def is a bit more than 500~ AAO with Towers and Stuff
    first i asumed it was ar+aao*2 as a alien perk, seems like it might not be the case here anymore, perks is better now, i changed my mind after i desided to test allot more. but they land a bit to easy still, i would find it better to just be rifle vs dodge still. but yes i was wrong in the 2nd statement.
    if all the perks was 110% it wouldnt seem to bad, i can see why all perks was suposed to be attackrate, but i find it wrong when there is so much heavy hitting dd perks in the toolset for a agent compared to the pistol perkline with 80% check for example.

on test my agent there isnt that well equiped, no upg boc etc, but gauntlet pad etc evrything the bot there has to offer.

agent 3360 ar and 585 is aao vs a ma with 2422 dodge and 1245 AAD there = 3667 evades
    agent can perk ma in limber with:
    Concussive Shot
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s

wich means my 3360 ar vs his 3667 evades+limber running = 3867 dodge

so i find it a bit wrong that my agent with then 3360 ar perks 3867 dodge WHEN the perk is 100% attack and 105% dodge

please remember and note what i said it is a 105% def check on the perk i landed here on 3867 dodge with my 3360 ar
    now much of the perks is still 100% def check.

sure its harder to perk vs dof now, but very doable and a keybind alpha will kill a evade profession rather fast.
    if we start talking about makeing all perks 110% and let the ai perk the shot be a exception i will start to belive, but now i been on test server for a good while, i rushed to fast on conclusion sadly.
    also ned to say bulls eye -350 dodge, never realy needed to use it, but not a very difficult nano to land and tests was ofc without it
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jun 18th, 2016 at 20:10:35.

first i asumed it was ar+aao*2 as a alien perk, seems like it might not be the case here anymore, perks is better now, i changed my mind after i desided to test allot more. but they land a bit to easy still, i would find it better to just be rifle vs dodge still. but yes i was wrong in the 2nd statement.
    if all the perks was 110% it wouldnt seem to bad, i can see why all perks was suposed to be attackrate, but i find it wrong when there is so much heavy hitting dd perks in the toolset for a agent compared to the pistol perkline with 80% check for example.
    100% Attack Rating is Weapon Skill + AAO + AAO....Dude trust me this will be fair, you cant say on a "mid level of twinking and knowladge" in pvp "this is OP" "this need a change" Lets get this life and if its till to strong you can do more changes in other steps...

to figure out how Strong it is you need ppl like Mesa, Fluxpavillon and co because there are players with hard cap twinked toons...
    Last edited by Allure; Jun 18th, 2016 at 18:22:10.

Why so much hate to level 200 twinks?
    All we got - possibility to equip TNH belts on *sided* trox toons
    Moreover - sub-200 toons got nothing at all.

It's research line, so please apply usual level locks to it and let *all* levels to have some benefits from it, please.
    Candle645 - Soldier, 220/30/70; Arieel - Keeper, 220/30/70; Candleadv - Adventurer, 220/30/70; Candlemech - Engineer, 220/30/70; Candlekicks - Martial Artist, 215/26/67; Candlegrids - Fixer, 126/15/max; Candledoc - 200 uber froob

and what about 170-200 agents? They will still roll 200 twinks in 11 seconds from hide, and they will still use top nanos from other professions without any pennealty :/

Curently my 200 Enf dies w/o chances to react from hiden attack in few seconds (30k hp)
    My 200 keeper is alphaed before I can try to do aynthing
    My 200 soldier, with reflects is alphaed easli in 15 seconds, and 5-8 of this I am on stun

If there is any chance I have, like agent will miss AS or soemthing stupid like that, still agent can literally just run and root me. Or CH (if FP doc). Also, they have quite high HP too as enf... definately most OP thing ever made in this game.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Hey PvPers - stop whining. Funcom doesn't need more excuses to nerf all of just just because PvPers are a bunch of crybabies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast