Thread: Turn Spirit Weapon

Turn Spirit Weapon

All in all i have to say the TS weapons are useless except Trader and Agent version (maybe).

The biggest issue is the attack and recharge time.. so y not make them 1.5/1.5 or something?

These oldstyle guns are part of my 11 year playtime with AO but these are totaly forgotten by many player.. sadly.

so vote for a redo and improvement for the Turn Spirit Weapon.

Have a good one all.

Cheers.

also make tier armors become "awaken" like the beast armors ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    also make tier armors become "awaken" like the beast armors ^_=
    OFAB is the upgraded version of Tier Armor

I haven't found any Tier that has better stats than OFAB, and Tier armor already has 2 upgrades that can be applied to it. I think it needs to stay the way it is currently. It's great gear and a decent upgrade process for those who only have the SL expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Derenbruder View Post
    All in all i have to say the TS weapons are useless except Trader and Agent version (maybe).
    I believe the Turn Spirit for the Soldier is good as well. Makes a gun that you can have 11s FA with on a Level 150, as opposed to the atrocious 30s+ recharge on Perennium.

Yes please, they should sit slightly above AI weapons, and slightly bellow Xan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

And make them "yes dropped" after turned
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Turn spirits have to be THE hardest weapons to get from a farming point of view. Make them easier to farm. Introduce more dynas that drop them. Certain dynas dropping certain turnspirits (one camp dropping clan/omni versions of 1he, another 1hb etc). This wouldn't make any difference to the majority of the game and people would be able to farm for their froobs something decent. Its stupid that a paid player can get their paid char from 1-220 and fully equip them quicker than they can get a single weapon made for their froob.

Yeah the weapons are nice but they aren't that nice.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Turn spirits have to be THE hardest weapons to get from a farming point of view. Make them easier to farm.
    I agree that they should be easier to farm, considering they are far from being the best weapons for most professions. However, there are alternative ways of obtaining these. Speak to the vendor outside of Shunpike exit in Ely Garden. The vendor sells turn spirit upgrades, though it is random what you will get. A friend of mine got his on the first try. I got mine after 19 tries ^^ You can bet your a$$ I held onto the others just in case I needed them in the future or if orgmates needed them or if someone was looking to purchase one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    I agree that they should be easier to farm, considering they are far from being the best weapons for most professions. However, there are alternative ways of obtaining these. Speak to the vendor outside of Shunpike exit in Ely Garden. The vendor sells turn spirit upgrades, though it is random what you will get. A friend of mine got his on the first try. I got mine after 19 tries ^^ You can bet your a$$ I held onto the others just in case I needed them in the future or if orgmates needed them or if someone was looking to purchase one.
    Heh grats for your friend

I've spent way too much and still didn't get what I wanted. Don't remember how much I spent total but currently have 53 in items assistant. After awhile I figured id get more luck farming from dynas but in the end just gave up. Didn't get either turn spirit I needed for either of my chars :'(
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!