Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - May 2016 (Another Year Older)

What about news on any bug fixes for the new engine client?

I can't believe noone has mentioned steam yet. How's it going with that? Many vets besides myself are hoping to some day return to a game that does not feel completely deserted
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

I don't know what why you think, but this game has a lots of players and actually community on FB and other fanpages does more and better job then FC to keep it alive. There is lot activity in most aspects of the game. And I can add that yesterday I had first BS since 3 yewars where I was 9th in queue on Red side and we had 8 on blue side (lvl 200 BS). There are a lot of players every day and they are thousands! Game like AO, which is HUGE and has many, many different scenerios and playfields require much more to feel occupied, but this is true: lots of players are still with AO, and seems that closer to 1th anniversary, more are returning.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    What about news on any bug fixes for the new engine client?
    The engine team is to probably to busy integrating Unreal Engine 4 in to the Dreamworld Technology engine, page 3 2nd column, instead of fixing some issues whit the new AO client.
    Reading everything backwards.

finaly nerf inc

While we're talking about Tower Fields...
    I think it's time to say goodbye to 2hr Towerflag. Imo it's enough to be in a certain gas zone and be attackable. No need to carry it back to the cities just because my org doesn't own a field.

What happens on the field, stays on the field.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Veteran Points & Veteran Shop
    With this patch, all paid (read as: non-Froob) accounts will be awarded an additional 6 months of Veteran months, regardless of current subscription status, granting accounts with additional Veteran Points to be spent within the Veteran Shops. Some new reward items will be placed within the Veteran Shop to burn those newly acquired points on.
    Lower the price of those you already newly added to the veteran shop!

That Quabbit for 150 vet points is ridiculous, among others, for those of us who haven't subbed/played since the start of veteran points.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

we need more capes to wear. put a cape on this year's armor/social wear ^_=. make it change color with screw driver ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    we need more capes to wear. put a cape on this year's armor/social wear ^_=. make it change color with screw driver ^_=
    Yes, moar capez needed.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    In addition to bonus months of play time, and a number of account rewards, we will be offering a new set of armor: Preview.

Female version: http://imgur.com/TC0bEZq
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    While we're talking about Tower Fields...
    I think it's time to say goodbye to 2hr Towerflag. Imo it's enough to be in a certain gas zone and be attackable. No need to carry it back to the cities just because my org doesn't own a field.

What happens on the field, stays on the field.
    When did you last pvp mate? Flag is an hour, which is sufficient

To me, having to work again on toons which were finished years ago is really not appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloxe-Corton View Post
    To me, having to work again on toons which were finished years ago is really not appealing.
    I'd say just consider them a 220/30/70 twink then :P
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Obviously details are limited, but I don't think the extra line is going to mean a retwink. Sounds to me more like it's just guna be an added bonus that won't give any advantage between profs much, only between people who level it and people who don't. *I hope*

If I can log in for the free week I am giving everything away, one bag at a time.

"with an additional reward for anyone who is additionally AI-level 30"
    Free AI Tech 3 ?
    If this patch includes longer duration pet buffs for my crat, I'll be happy, the rest looks promising too.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

if they have time i would like to see black opifex and atrox.

thou i hope they spend all the enegy nerfing down certain professions, and after the nerfing i hope they spend the time there agein on nerfing even more and then MAYBE !! just maybe the game is playable when it comes to pvp and they can focus on playfields, engine whatever knowing they atleast completed the balance part and be proud of it.

mich did a good job on makeing the balance i think, what i disliked was that it never got readjustments the mounths after and it makes me as a player that loves this game frustrated and mad.

Nice to see new stuff incoming. Makes us going a few more years

Finally a monthly update post that I didn't regret taking time to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    thou i hope they spend all the enegy nerfing down certain professions, and after the nerfing i hope they spend the time there agein on nerfing even more and then MAYBE !! just maybe the game is playable when it comes to pvp.
    I think the nerf calls are a little misguided. Its not that some profs are OP, it that certain profs with certain endgame gear is OP. When you can get 75% crit mod with an aimed shot weapon or sneak attack weapon with 15 sec recharge...perks and nanos almost dont even matter. Its the gear and equipment that are making toons seem OP.

As an example take whatever 2 profs you want and strip them down to froob gear and your pvp is instantly more competitive. Maybe not totally even but a lot more competitive for sure. Its the power creep effect more than anything.

People talk about how beast used to take 30+ players to beat, but after LE, AI, LoX we have seen more +10 vorpal swords of mountain slaying have being added making toons that much more powerful. In turn making them more deadly in pvp.

Its too late to try and put that rabbit back into the bag.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast