Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funcoms weeks shorter then the rest of the world?

I want to say thanks to all of you hardcore AO fans for being dedicated. Too bad fc are ****heads and dont appreciate such dedicated fanbase which keep AO alive until this day even after so many bad news, broken promises, server merges, declining in populations, buggy game, server lag, multibox etc
    FC should have threaten all of you remaining AO die hard fans much better, because AO wouldnt have survived this long, until this day without you hardcore fans, thanks to you all

. . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Arbiter Herald is standing next to grid in Bor for 24+ hours...
    Arbiter Palmiro is missing from ICC...
    Look like FC proved its incometece for 1966th time!
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Oh but its working as intended, Or is that just another excuse they use when they ignore their players?

Another theory is it spawned fine and some dumbass crashed the zone right after, and it's not set to spawn on zone loading if the zone has to load within that week....
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Tuesday morning, 6.45AM, still no sign of Palmeiro.
    Clearly the ops team has lost the credentials to log into the server to run the required script.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Arbiter Herald is standing next to grid in Bor for 24+ hours...
    Arbiter Palmiro is missing from ICC...
    Look like FC proved its incometece for 1966th time!
    You can see Arbiter's Heralds at Bore grid and at Rome grid atleast, 24/7, they don't despawn, no need to make any conclusion about that
    Ciassene

oh man . . I still have a couple characters that needed to complete the freelance inc (complete 3 daily missions), so I just did a daily, and it did not update, should have 2 to go, still reads I need 3.
    seems broke in more ways then one, I had another character I logged just before, and that one worked
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP

Quote Originally Posted by MrXaatXuun View Post
    oh man . . I still have a couple characters that needed to complete the freelance inc (complete 3 daily missions), so I just did a daily, and it did not update, should have 2 to go, still reads I need 3.
    seems broke in more ways then one, I had another character I logged just before, and that one worked
    Was it a daily with partial mission updates ? (because those don't count, only the ones with 1 reward counts, if it was one of these though, very broken :/ )
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by MrXaatXuun View Post
    Certain normal daily missions don't update. ie Fearplanters or things that are like the elite missions where it has tiered things you need to kill.
    Elites and alien dailies also don't update it.

DOJA's, battlestations and 'normal' daily missions are the only ones. (Tower Tagging, Guard Killing, the non-BS dailies don't count)
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

15.20 UTC, Tuesday the 14th of June
    Still no sign of Palmeiro.
    Fearing he dueled someone without the pre-requisite insurance paperwork, and was unable to be resurrected.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

Palmiero is a busy man ... he is preparing himself for the big celebration ...

Do you really want to run to catch an illegal miner and get a box instead ? Or is that hud item godlike ? I doubt both

Chill in peace ...

P.S. weeks exist only because humans fail to understand the time ... there are no weeks, no seconds, no years ... is only TIME
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

It's up... I was expecting PVP-Palmiero, but Alien-Plamiero is up... along with Drone of course.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Yip. Looks like they used the original schedule of DiO -> <skip> -> Alium -> <skip> -> PvP -> <skip>.
    Kinda disappointed me as I have a couple chars that could do with an ICC drone...
    Oh well, at least he spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Was it a daily with partial mission updates ? (because those don't count, only the ones with 1 reward counts, if it was one of these though, very broken :/ )
    ahh okay, so not broken

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    Certain normal daily missions don't update. ie Fearplanters or things that are like the elite missions where it has tiered things you need to kill.
    Elites and alien dailies also don't update it.

DOJA's, battlestations and 'normal' daily missions are the only ones. (Tower Tagging, Guard Killing, the non-BS dailies don't count)
    okay, yeah it was the one in wastelands, I wasn't aware not all daily's worked, I knew that the alien and expert ones didn't, and the kill Smugglers, I always thought any of the daily from the normal dude did count.
    And now I know . . and knowing is half the Battle . .GOOOOooo Joe
    Last edited by MrXaatXuun; Jun 20th, 2016 at 15:38:03. Reason: wrong word was replaced

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    Another theory is it spawned fine and some dumbass crashed the zone right after, and it's not set to spawn on zone loading if the zone has to load within that week....
    Somebody must have really needed those tokens!

Patch Date: April 14, 2016

Content Updates:

Arbiter Vincenzo Palmiero has landed on Rubi-Ka
    He makes appearances in ICC's "Holo Deck" tower for 1 week at a time, then 1 week off, and then will return a week later with a different mission
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And npc is gone again, wish funcom would actually state facts in their update notes instead of lies.

So he appeared midday Tuesday and he's gone on Sunday... nice "week" there FC.

He was late to the party, but at least you made him gone at the correct time lol.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

oih my . . . I was wondering if he was going to be gone on normal time, or was going to actually stay a week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12