Thread: S10 Equip

S10 Equip

I finally leveled to 150 on my agent, I took my time and did it really slowly, it took almost 2 months.
    The profession is a blast, feels really powerful considering the equip is at best low to mid end, I did things i would have needed a decent twink to acomplish on another prof.
    Right now i'm wearing a mix of ql190 symbs (brain, chest, waist, right hand) and ql200 imps (rest). QL200 Pere and a set of predator, I have almost 450ncu and it feels tight lol.
    Alien defence thingie, TIM scope and a garden key lol(again).
    Could you suggest a decent template. I also would like to hear opinions on other types on weapons and how could they work in s10.

Thanks

i'd like to preface this by saying your setup will defend a lot on which FP you plan on running around with. i used to enjoy fp enf for bs and would run gargantua -> m150 swap in 150 bs on my agent. this is basaically the setup i had, so let's dissect the setup i ran with: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=180220

chest is pretty easy to and adds some much needed HP for the level.
    weapon has an amazing crit and fling so it'll do more dmg in s10 despite being slower
    combined sleeves can be replaced with ofab, boots can be replaced with boots of the goddess and hat can be replaced with pred circlet. boots/circlet add crit which you'll want to get he most out of your gargantua.
    pants can be replaced with dragon pants for 25 evades
    if you don't like PATA you can also wear veil of the revoked or a 4/5 green prisoner robe.

Yesterday i ran in FP NT, with demon and bela it was quite good I easily handled 5 aliens including grade II's. AOEing, the total DPS was good, on a pack of 5s i was killing faster then a keeper twink which hit normals for 3k while my crits were in the 2.5k range (I hate SPS). But in the middle section, the one with crystals in the center it was a different story. Still i saw a real NT pulling packs of 6 or more and AOEing them to death without even breaking a sweat.
    So i'm thorne between staying with a 1/1 weapon in order to run in full def or try something slower. Will problably use a few pieces of css and ofab for now. Still not decided on the weapon tho

I think i got to a conclusion that it is not worth it to twink for s10 as it is now.
    I'm in a 225 ofab chest, sleeves and gloves. Got me 200ish sharpshotter's for legs and boots and using pred circlet.
    Still using the boring SPS as weapon. 9% crit scope.
    Anyway, i'm not sure i want to stay there. I can easily handle regular aliens. as NT is really fast to kill groups of 4 or 5s, advie is safe and still good dmg.
    Relay cost 3 - 4mils tops. The only thing is to twink further to be able to kill the boss?
    Don't know if I should just level, but i'm afraid agents get worse the higher the level tho.

saw a video of a 150 agent soloing gens, he had bela and demon but dont recall what fp he was in. what i would say is i use to go with fp trader with my 150 agent and it was a breeze, that was way back before the reblance and sstuff so now it should be a cake walk, tho saying that i did twink my 150 agent a lot so after a while was going fp doc with the razorback for fling.

That video was most likely mine, I used to solo the rho gens as mimic doc. The demon is best used to hold the aggro before you land UBT. I used a Pinpoint Rifle, the kill time was under 2 minutes.

With GPH the gens were soloable without OSB.

Mix of CC, OFAB (225), 2x VTE, Ado brain, 230-250 imps, don't remember exactly.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxVoQaf2vhY

Basically I had a total blast with the Pinpoint rifle, 4.8k crits solo buffed. Used mimic NT for farming the aliens along with a SPS (as I had to be full def), didn't have issues pulling 3 groups of aliens together (the lower level ones).
    Last edited by Raxizor; Jun 10th, 2016 at 09:35:16.