Thread: Where to get 'Bracer of Brother Malevolence'

Where to get 'Bracer of Brother Malevolence'

I heard it drops in the new Inf hard mishes from the Alba wave Boss. Anyone ever looted one in Alba directly? If so, where does it drop from?

Thanks
    meep

I've never seen it drop from Alb, only ever from the new Inf missions so far, but at a guess I would think it would drop from the final boss in Alb & with a smaller chance from the Pocket Bosses too.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

thanks Aiken,

how many alba raids have you done since the item is in game?
    meep

A bracer accessable to all profs , with a 15sec -120 nanoskill debuff with a 0% defence check every 3minutes doesnt sound like something that fits with rebalance in any way, shape or form, looks like a test item just like the other 18.6.15 items, Gauntlets of the Harvester, Duelist Record Purge, Freelancers Inc Recall Beacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa View Post
    thanks Aiken,

how many alba raids have you done since the item is in game?
    Not enough to give you any concrete answers I'm afraid.

It is a nice bracer tho, I've been using it on my lil' Doc for awhile now until I do the endgame ones.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkishpunk View Post
    A bracer accessable to all profs , with a 15sec -120 nanoskill debuff with a 0% defence check every 3minutes doesnt sound like something that fits with rebalance in any way, shape or form, looks like a test item just like the other 18.6.15 items, Gauntlets of the Harvester, Duelist Record Purge, Freelancers Inc Recall Beacon.
    All except the Gauntlets of the Harvester seem to be available in the Item Shop (spits). No idea on Gauntlets tho yet. Perhaps someone else can confirm the drop location of those.

what do you mean by test item? it is in game and drops from new inf hards. The question is does it drop from Alba as well. I am asking because I dont want to grind the boring Inf mishes anymore.
    meep

hey mesa! has been a long time! ive never seen any bracer drop from alb. but brother of malevolence from the new alb mishes drops it pretty frequently. i farmed 2 bracers there and it didnt take very long. if you get alb wave you have a high ish chance for a drop!

Hi Slytha,

nice to see that you are still around
    Ok thanks, I was afraid that I have to go on with those mishes :/ Anyways, thanks and cya IG
    meep

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    Do the Umbral Hand Wraps of Restoration drop there too?
    Yea, If you "fail" and all the spirits die. Then, you have to fight off the Umbrals that spawn, and eventually a mini boss that drops the gloves (as well as a symbiant and pattern part). I'd keep the team near the volcano to the left of the entrance, because if you get swarmed, you're probably screwed. Pull them one at a time.

I got them after second try.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Yea, If you "fail" and all the spirits die. Then, you have to fight off the Umbrals that spawn, and eventually a mini boss that drops the gloves (as well as a symbiant and pattern part). I'd keep the team near the volcano to the left of the entrance, because if you get swarmed, you're probably screwed. Pull them one at a time.

I got them after second try.
    Interesting! I didn't know this, but will definitely give it a whirl sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Interesting! I didn't know this, but will definitely give it a whirl sometime
    Bring a few 220's, they like to play rough :P Just one killed my fixer through DoF no problem.

Granted she's not in the best gear, but they are surprisingly strong and hard hitting. A swarm of them is pretty deadly.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Bring a few 220's, they like to play rough :P Just one killed my fixer through DoF no problem.

Granted she's not in the best gear, but they are surprisingly strong and hard hitting. A swarm of them is pretty deadly.
    I often travel with 6 220's, so hopefully won't be too much of an issue

How many umbrals spawn ? Are they scattered around the playfield or do they spawn close together ? How's the droprate on those gloves ? Does it have to be a hard/medium/easy misson ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

7-8 umbrals spawn excluding umbral boss, killing around 5 spawns the boss. They run around the map between the 3 Spirit spots.

Umbral mobs hit for around 2-5Ks and have high enough AR that even my 220 MA with 20k+ HP and evade gear on could die if I didn't pay attention (or use Zazen and slowly kill them with ease).

Umbral boss hits for alittle less like 1.5-4Ks but uses Trader debuffs (Nanites for -350 weaponskills, IS for -300 AAO/-30 crit and CP for -300 AAD/-30 crit decrease), not much harder than the normal umbrals tbh.

They arent killed enough to really say but Ive gotten 2 gloves from 4 Umbral bosses so a decent enough droprate. If you have 2 or more 220s you can kill them pretty quick.

Thanks for the info.

To take this thread further off-topic:
    Since the umbral-wraps seems to be somewhat targeted at MAs - does Healing Efficiency effect the Zazen-Hot? And if it does - is it the effiency of the caster or the target?

PS: Just noticed this thread is in the 18.7 Update forum - may be a mod can move it the Knowledge Database? Seems more fitting.

Short update: got gloves on first try - dropped a 300 symb also.

Fastest moving mobs in game?