Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lol ded

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Oh Klod, do hush up will ya. At least LOG IN before you continue as you're just making yourself look a bit foolish here tbh dude.Mp's have received a great deal of love in recent times & I suggest you go explore those before saying much more.
    Did I get that double AS Tigress? No.I rest my case.P.S.BTW, I did log in recently and it was hard to find anyone worth playing with.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Did I get that double AS Tigress? No.I rest my case.P.S.BTW, I did log in recently and it was hard to find anyone worth playing with.
    Well, if you can't find anything good to say about MP's even now, then there's really nothing much to tell you.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    :V My PvP MP is also top DD in any 12man raid ever. I only lost once, to a suicide damage shade, and only by a bit.
    I also think I tried LotV once. I dont know how much time i stood, but I toke like 6 of his HP bubbles. Ever if Rihwen kept aggro, he has no HP to actually stood the whole fight. Razor/Xark is reasonably doable w/o LOS/kiting.
    My thoughts were maybe the increased HP of Rihwen compared to myself, plus the extra heal effectiveness from healpet healing another pet, though I'll admit I'm not sure how much Morti actually heals Rihwen for. I got him down a good chunk, too. I don't think Rihwen would stay at or near full HP, but maybe I could burn LOTV down before he could take out Rihwen. Unlikely, but I guess we'll never know either way since he still can't keep aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Thats why I consider him the guy when it comes to pistol MP :P
    I wanna be the guy

Can do new mitaar, xark/razor, and anansi's r/l hand. R/l hand may require reflect ob's. Rihwen dies a lot. Dunno about LOTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Well, if you can't find anything good to say about MP's even now, then there's really nothing much to tell you.
    Of course there's one good thing. MPs can now cast NS.

double as tigress coming next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Fixers should get double Full Auto first. Use 2x Envy and they both FA at the same time in strong pose

Make it happen Lazy pls!!
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Fixers should get double Full Auto first. Use 2x Envy and they both FA at the same time in strong pose Make it happen Lazy pls!!
    i'd rather get a fixer-only onehander of the xan that adds a pre-nerf izgimmer's triple proc to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Don't fall from grace Lain, you haven't logged ingame in a year.
    Shhh. Only some months! Tell dollar to stop skyrocket inflate and I can go back :/
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

i'd rather get a fixer-only onehander of the xan that adds a pre-nerf izgimmer's triple proc to it.
    With a 100% proc rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    With a 100% proc rate?
    Sure you don't want: Hostile Lock? just to be sure...

Are we there yet?

Lol, mps are fine now. Hence nobody complains.... Time to fix NT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Lol, mps are fine now. Hence nobody complains.... Time to fix NT.
    I thought they were fixed by removing their triple.

NT can solo LOTV without leaving the spot. I believe it's now Game Over.

NT can solo LOTV without leaving the spot. I believe it's now Game Over.
    MP OP learn to play it!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123