Thread: An MP's best friend at 220?

An MP's best friend at 220?

Hi, I've recently redubbed and looking at getting my 200 it's first shadowlevels and finally getting into endgame pvm. I love our prof and always felt MP was the most "me", even though it's taken on and off 2 years to hit 200.

If you had a second account and could dual log any toon to support your MP (strictly for pvm), what would it be and why?

Side-note: something to cover the MP's deficiencies rather than carry them. Not engi or doc, I enjoy all other profs equally. Cheers in advance.

To be honest, one of the strengths of MPs is (or were?) the ability to be pretty self-sufficient. You got a tank, a healer and crowd control all by yourself. Because Mps are balanced all over, they lack a real weakness as well as they lack a real strong side. So imo none of the specialized profs would really help you out.
    So I'd pick a similarly self-sufficient prof that does not require much attention, so is more duallog friendly. Engi, crat, keeper comes to mind
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Id guess a Soldier would be ideal as itll take aggro relatively easy, works well with chain perks and is Tanky especially mixed with the Metaphysicist damage drains
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

trader to cast your 225 pet with less swap -_-
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Thanks for the responses guys - already got sold, crat and keeper in teamable range so testing those out in more depth. Massively agree that being a jack of all trades is both a help and hindrance, guessing MP's best partner more comes down to the task at hand then.