Thread: Chased, looking for refuge.

Chased, looking for refuge.

((Continuation from: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...viour-reported))

Digging up an Omni-Tek droid takes time. Even more when the droid is depressed. Why would he be acting so, was beyond Virta, who was digging. They had been on hundreds of missions together. It was not possible he could just run out of energy.

As an engineer, Virta knew the lifetime of a standard OT robot. It was a long time. For an Omni-Pol standard issue, it was even longer. And this was no standard issue. It was the magnificent Omni-Tek Slayerdroid 2-vop17, more specifically, the Robo.

"You are one of a kind." Virta pats the metallic head of the slayerdroid, half covered by sand.

He picks up the shovel and continues digging.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

It had been another splendid year of digging.

"Ros's Mech Repairs - We're hiring!", Virta grabs the notice in mid-air. "We got mail!"

"Robo! This is perfect for us! We got a job, and nobody can tell who we are!"

Virta's eyes try to catch his robot's. No movement. He waves the leaflet at his face. Nothing.

"They are clanners.", Virta says.

Still no reaction.

Virta sits down on the sand. "I guess it is not easy to just sit down in a desert. Doing nothing, for years."
    "But you know what, I like it." Virta slaps the only visible part of his droid, the head, and stands up.
    He puts his hands on his hips and lets his eyes wander the horizon.

"There is no way I would leave this place. You know, there are places, sure, where there is water. But this is where we belong. Ain't that right Robo?"

There is, of course, no response from the giant, buried, Omni-Pol Slayerdroid.