Thread: ME weapons for leveling

Question ME weapons for leveling

So hi guys, I have not really been in to AO for sometime lately but I do tend to follow the forums and try and look at whats happening in the patches..

one thing that may get me to reactivate would be leveling a new keeper for fun using ME from the get go. I am really happy that FC is actually listening to the professionals and implementing things they are asking for not only to make our class better, but to make our class more fun to play and diverse!

with that said I would love your help making a list of viable ME weapons for leveling with. I will list a couple of ones I remember from back when I played, Any additions to the list would be awesome along with locations for finding them if they are unique in some way!

As I recall there is no Ofab melee energy.. may need to get that fixed guys =P

Kyr'Ozch Energy Sword 2hand weapon 1.75s/1.75s
    Kyr'Ozch Energy Sword - Type 76 2hand w/Brawl, FA 1.75s/1.75s
    Kyr'Ozch Energy Hammer 1hand 1s/1s
    Kyr'Ozch Energy Hammer - Type 112 1hand w/Brawl, Dimach, FA 1s/1s
    The Argument 2hand w/dimach 2.10s/2.10s
    Last edited by Noky69; Jan 5th, 2016 at 08:18:20.
    Noorb: 220 Keeper
    Retention: 217 shade
    Hawtpants: 210 trader
    Osker: 210 MA(may re roll)

Quote Originally Posted by Noky69 View Post
    The Argument 2hand w/dimach 2.10s/2.10s
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=223469 that one's enfo/mp only bruv

Breathing space for lulz crit setup maybe

Force-effect Vibro blade from cyborg barracks

Sockdolager the only reason to ever roll a nm keeper.

Level with what you can. You'll see later what is best. (The best example is a fixer - fixer level up with Socom / type4 or type5 machine pistol, and in late 220 puts on envy + rhat - well rhat can come be put a bit earlier).
    At 220 you simply reset the skill wich is useless and go for the best ones.

Enjoy !
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

thank you for some input guys.. think I hit level 8 last night with some ME bats in the back yard. it should be entertaining to level up a different way. I am doing my best to remember to play games for fun. I kind of got into a bad mood about all my favorite games because of dumb reasons. Not leveling fast enough, not good enough gear, not whatever. Just need to have a good time!

I cleaned the GMI out of most of the ql 20-100 kyr energy hammers. I'm about level 31 now. Just beating on stuff in TOTW.. So far I've had a few people ask why I'm a 1HB keeper. That has been entertaining!

Would really recommend getting those vibro blades, specials and has a nice crit mod

best wep for mele energy is to use Kyr'Ozch Energy Sword - Type 76 from lev 1-200+ and then use dusks
    but if your wise you use a 2h.edged becose then u get the option to use both reaver+cybernatic perks while you lev.

I know I could just go 2HE. But already have a 220keeprr. It's just on my veteran account and don't wanna pay for 2 lol. Figured this would be a fun experience to level differently. I am in no hurry to be begging for Inf missions lol.
    Currently lvl46 now.