Riczorz 220/30 Enforcer (Troxxorz/RK2)
    Riczor 220/30 Bureaucrat
    Ricmd 220/30 Doctor
    Ricmeister 220/30 Engineer
    Ricz 220/30 Keeper (Riverarc/RK2)

Expert Leveling [youtube.com]

https://www.twitch.tv/riczorz

5/7

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    5/7
    Shame on you
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Very impressive!!!!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Before Manass/tsuniko

"bouhou Agent op!" [thread close]

Nice one kne but more edition , pathogen stylez
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Bored after 2nd kill
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

Quote Originally Posted by Mickbinda View Post
    Bored after 2nd kill
    when i saw agent in bs, i got bored before first kill
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is agent in a nutshell.

Thanks to the OP and to the dude who made the video. It's awesome.

I literally laughed for a solid 2 minutes (painful, too!) at the people who thought NT's Offensive Focus was OP. Good show.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Is that what PVP is these days?

Seems to be different than I remember.

/facepalm Fix agents plz this is boring.

Just my opinion. Its not so much boring but the same tired video of character in old fashioned mmo with techno music(or metal). I mean I get that this game has older mechanics but I always think videos are more fun with commentary. Why you do things, how you do things, tactics. I'm not going to get on the agent hate train per se, it is what it is for now, but regardless of class I want to just see pvp videos that talk more.

Whether you liked the guy sharptony was actually really good at rambling, which made it interesting. I wish he spoke more about tactics but at least spoke. Bluecheeze (spelling? sorry) also made a few really good vids, just not enough or anything long term.

The best streamer i have seen has been Dywas (in regards to AO...even though you are a neut meh). He has a good set up and talks about what he is doing. Tactics etc.

No offense to the poster but seeing someone just say 10/10 just lets other sub par videos get made. Congrats on 1 shotting people though.

I feel bad for the guy who made this video, 20 minutes of showing off beginner level mechanics lol.

Quote Originally Posted by paperjockey View Post
    Just my opinion. Its not so much boring but the same tired video of character in old fashioned mmo with techno music(or metal). I mean I get that this game has older mechanics but I always think videos are more fun with commentary. Why you do things, how you do things, tactics. I'm not going to get on the agent hate train per se, it is what it is for now, but regardless of class I want to just see pvp videos that talk more.

Whether you liked the guy sharptony was actually really good at rambling, which made it interesting. I wish he spoke more about tactics but at least spoke. Bluecheeze (spelling? sorry) also made a few really good vids, just not enough or anything long term.

The best streamer i have seen has been Dywas (in regards to AO...even though you are a neut meh). He has a good set up and talks about what he is doing. Tactics etc.

No offense to the poster but seeing someone just say 10/10 just lets other sub par videos get made. Congrats on 1 shotting people though.
    Thanks. I'm glad you liked the streams, mate. I've been away from Twitch (and a lot of things) lately but when I do go back, AO's going to be on the menu for sure.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Nice video to show how the agent is nowadays. It's not even funny how op the agent is. And zero skills required. Hopefully the nerf is coming soon, there's really no reason to go 220 bs otherwise. You can see in the video how agent can even wait and toy with their opponents as there is really nothing their opponents can do to survive. Instakilling def MAs DOF up very balanced yeah! (not)

Quote Originally Posted by paperjockey View Post
    Bluecheeze (spelling? sorry) also made a few really good vids, just not enough or anything long term.
    Thanks for the shout out

I'll make more when I get a better computer.
    Right now, trying to record and play at the same time really bogs my machine down.

Had a nice fight with Travelfool last night in OA. Can't believe he paused in the middle of the fight to ask for First Aid Stims... who does that? It's not official yet, but if I win the next bout, I get Vice President status of Instability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF3qpRf6hXg - Throwback to that Sharptony/Cheezy collaboration tho

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Thanks for the shout out

I'll make more when I get a better computer.
    Right now, trying to record and play at the same time really bogs my machine down.

Had a nice fight with Travelfool last night in OA. Can't believe he paused in the middle of the fight to ask for First Aid Stims... who does that? It's not official yet, but if I win the next bout, I get Vice President status of Instability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF3qpRf6hXg - Throwback to that Sharptony/Cheezy collaboration tho
    God what noobs dueling

Kne please think before u post a vid like this next time. It's showing nothing but u clicking max 4 perks + specials. Very often u cut it when 1-2 nubs jump on u when the interesting part starts how u play with snares and **** em. Also it should have more Kittlepunch fights!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    I feel bad for the guy who made this video, 20 minutes of showing off beginner level mechanics lol.
    Its a step up from you, the only mechanic you display is "w".

On the other hand, if you feel bad for this guy, I assume the 45min long 5 agent multibox vid caused you bowel incontinence.
    Last edited by norge93; Jan 6th, 2016 at 14:28:18.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast