Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Monthly Development Update - December 2015 (RIP 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post
    News about The Reck?
    :O
    It got REKT! I made a funny, bless my soul
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    It got REKT! I made a funny, bless my soul
    Please leave the cheezy messages to the professionals -_-

Quote Originally Posted by drakio View Post
    News about The Reck?
    :O
    Its on test live right now.... (via a whompa in trade if you are omni, and i dont care about how clanners get there)

Unless you have a soldier twink, dont get overly exited

I dont think AO has the manpower to work on a project of this scale anymore, we have a dev team of ONE, and while its a valiant effort and a nice idea, the place feels barren and uninhabbited.

Also, if it doesnt get a level lock, then it will never serve the purpose it was intended for.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

As an alternate view of that, the zone is quite beautiful and it has a real frontier Omni style...It's gorgeous

Gotta agree on the content tho, but I have a feeling that could be padded out over time now the bones of the thing is functional.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I hope it gets a Grid exit and maybe put a couple of the empty FGrid exits on the 10th floor to good use. Also it'd be nice to have noramal zone boundaries. It's supposed to be an open world zone so it'd be nice if it was, you know, open

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

wish the timed used on the reck were spnt on balanceing the game, the reck has no chanse to be populated vs ely kite hill for levling

Adding tl4-tl5 content is balancing the leveling-curve of the game, so the time is well spent imo.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Adding tl4-tl5 content is balancing the leveling-curve of the game, so the time is well spent imo.

Except for the little detail of there being lots of older, neglected content with obsolete loot and low exp mobs that could be revitalized by changing some stats on the loot. The "Wreck" is just another subpar attempt at enticing some vets to subscribe for a couple of months. Not a serious attempt at fixing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    Also, if it doesn't get a level lock, then it will never serve the purpose it was intended for.
    Thats obvious - look at dungeons like Coh (good loot, but 220 can enter) and SoM (same). If 220 will be able to grind/lead lowbies, this zone will be dead - because atm its like Ely, where 220 can do stuff for lower ones.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Dear All!

When i saw this video, i had the feeling i must share it with everybody else. But couldnt find better place, so i post it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKBQiGHy9_w

I am the only one, who see something wrong in it?

Thanks for reading it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345