Thread: Shake (Pocket Boss Pattern)

Shake (Pocket Boss Pattern)

Not sure where to put this so here it goes :-

Ive been collecting PB's for one of my alts and Shake is one of the pocket bosses that I've needed to farm for some particular symbs. The PB pattern pieces drop in ado from 2 places/sets of dynas. One from the underwater slithers (Nippy's stilletto drop) and the second is the Golems South West of City North. Ive been collecting these alongside other pattern pieces for other PB's and as im collecting I find that they dont combine as they should. It takes me awhile to realise that each camp location drops different QL's. The Golems drop QL195 and the slithers drop QL192. There only seems to be one pocket boss named Shake but the pocket boss comes from two different qls. What is the reason for this?

The PB farm is an annoyingly tedious one with the fact you get 35 of one piece to every 1 of another and often end up with tons of un-needed pieces whilst trying to farm a set so to have two distinctly different ql's that cant combine together makes it infuriating when you have half a pack filled with QL192 A & D and half a pack of QL195 C and 1 D be it either ql.

What gives?
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

There are two pocket bosses named shake. As you've seen, one is a golem and one is a slither. They each drop different symbiants.

As far as I know, the QL 195 golem PB doesn't drop any symbiants. It would be great to know if this has changed.

Right ok, thanks for the replies. One not dropping symbs would explain why one didnt show up in the "!pb shake" search command in the bot. It only returned the Slithers ql192 Shake. Its a pity the ql195 one is more frequent of a drop being the one that doesnt drop any symbs. Does it drop anything at all or is it a quest PB like infernal demon or something?

The golems drop the Toss PB pattern which I also need which is the only reason I was getting them as a drop so they just got sided up and sorted into the pack I was storing the shake pieces in. Guess its just bad luck I needed a PB that drops from the same mob or I would never have even noticed.

Thanks again for the info.
    Last edited by gresh; Dec 6th, 2015 at 18:16:24.
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Both Shakes drop symbs, Golem Shake drops mostly 240 symbs and the other Shake drops 220-240 symbs. I farmed Shake(golem) for my Sold when it was 200.

http://aopocket.tngk.com/index.php?ByPattern=true feel free to look up what symbs they drop.

Thanks for the correction. Seems that the ql 195 Shake was fixed over 10 years ago. Not sure what I was remembering/thinking about. Maybe got it mixed up with one of the empty PBs that drop from the Scheol Greek bosses.

Awesome, thank you.

If you would like, please contact my toons in my signature. I farm PB patterns as well and may be able to trade you so that we can both complete some PB patterns.

I would like to see the ability to one day trade these pattern pieces for a desired, missing, piece.

Hmm not seeing any toons in sig? Saying that not seeinga sig on anyone. Not sure if I have them turned off or whether this thread has no sigs in it lol.

Yeah Id be up for swapping, unfortunately I dont have many 195 pieces left. Only have 1 A and 1 C of teh 195ql shake. Id be willing to swap either for an A or both for 2 A's of the 192ql. I have 6 complete 195's and would happily swap these for the 192's. Havent managed to get 1 ql192 yet. Cant get an A piece to drop for toffee although I got bored and stopped trying a few days ago.

Other pattern pieces I have Id be willing to swap for shake A piece :-

Quake A & B Pieces
    Churn B & D Pieces
    Toss D & B Pieces