Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why more Neutral hate?

because the new merit boards are so close in power to the new token boards it makes sense that merit boards shouldn't be hotswappable. otherwise what reason would neuts have to pick a side? they already have the best tl5 cl twinking item ingame. what else do you guys want? if you want equality in neck items clan/omni should gain access to profiteer's helper and all gardens and cities, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    3 sets of items in the same vein. Deliberately implemented at the same time as omni/clan token board upgrades. Must be an unintended coincidence? Nah, that would be ridiculous. The Devs clearly are headed in a clear direction towards Neutrals and neck items. Not one you like, but it's crystal clear.

You know better than this, dude. Don't pretend to be oblivious, we've bickered back and forth enough on the forums, you definitely know better.
    Simply put, I do not agree with the idea in principle, and I also disagree with your opinion of the information adding up to be something you want it to be. Because unless the devs actually reveal what their intentions are, anything else is just a guess.
    And we can leave it at that.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    because the new merit boards are so close in power to the new token boards it makes sense that merit boards shouldn't be hotswappable. otherwise what reason would neuts have to pick a side? they already have the best tl5 cl twinking item ingame. what else do you guys want? if you want equality in neck items clan/omni should gain access to profiteer's helper and all gardens and cities, amirite?
    Never asked for full equality, just hotswap. There's still the rather considerable difference in actual bonuses (which I'd love to be smaller but can deal with and don't feel it's unfair)
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

what omlets and clamburgers admitted in this thread is they choose a side because of benefits, not because they love their faction.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    what omlets and clamburgers admitted in this thread is they choose a side because of benefits, not because they love their faction.
    I choose a side because of neuts have already played out from the storyline back in 2001
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Ciassene View Post
    I choose a side because of neuts have already played out from the storyline back in 2001
    Not true - Moving forward you should see a very heavy Neut storyline. Afterall, SOL banking is allowed on the planet soon, and then when Omni-Teks lease ends (not far away) other Neutral groups will be flooding in.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    3 sets of items in the same vein. Deliberately implemented at the same time as omni/clan token board upgrades. Must be an unintended coincidence? Nah, that would be ridiculous. The Devs clearly are headed in a clear direction towards Neutrals and neck items. Not one you like, but it's crystal clear.

You know better than this, dude. Don't pretend to be oblivious, we've bickered back and forth enough on the forums, you definitely know better.
    Speaking of oblivious you should know by now that the devs haven't had a clear heading regarding anything in this game for at least a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    Speaking of oblivious you should know by now that the devs haven't had a clear heading regarding anything in this game for at least a decade.
    You'd be surprised.
    There's a lot in AO that was planned for years and years in a specific heading and many of it hasn't changed too much.

I actually disagree(d) with a lot of things regarding that heading (especially as far as PVP goes because I wanted it to be bigger/more relevant) but.. things are how they are.

(the evidence is there in patch notes, dev posts, etc)
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion