Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why more Neutral hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    or solution 3: neuts that want to swap token boards go sided like the rest of us
    Not actually a solution.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

So cake and eat it from neuts thread again.

Sided factions have bonuses.

Un-sided players do not have them since 2001.

But they want them without committing to a faction.

TAB-Q
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    That's irrelevant, though. I only need 1 valid reason (and it only really has to be valid to me) to stay in whatever faction.
    So my reasons no matter how many I have are irrelevant but you only need one. You just summed up everything that's wrong with this community, as a professional no less.

Why so much fight ? The combat board has +2 crit. This alone blows up the swapping idea not to mention that for the swap you need 2 set of capsules - that's a NO NO
    When the combat board is the only viable option, you twink it in and lock it there. End of story ...
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    So my reasons no matter how many I have are irrelevant but you only need one. You just summed up everything that's wrong with this community, as a professional no less.
    Reasons to choose a faction in a game, yes.
    You're summing it up yourself. There are things that ARE down to choice and shouldn't have a direct negative effect on performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2
    So cake and eat it from neuts thread again.

Sided factions have bonuses.

Un-sided players do not have them since 2001.

But they want them without committing to a faction.

TAB-Q
    Are you ignoring tokens have gotten brutally easier to get since then? Omni/Clan have the cake and eat it, not Neutrals. Most sided people I know that still play have in excess of 8k tokens across their 220s without really noticing how they got it (no farming involved whatsoever).

Get with the times.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

what does tokens being easier to get for first class citizens have to do with neuts not deserving a proper neck item as a result of being 3rd class citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    what does tokens being easier to get for first class citizens have to do with neuts not deserving a proper neck item as a result of being 3rd class citizens?
    That's the thing. Neutrals aren't to be 3rd class citizens anymore. Things change, Lazy.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

You're summing it up yourself. There are things that ARE down to choice and shouldn't have a direct negative effect on performance.

Are you ignoring tokens have gotten brutally easier to get since then? Omni/Clan have the cake and eat it, not Neutrals. Most sided people I know that still play have in excess of 8k tokens across their 220s without really noticing how they got it (no farming involved whatsoever).

Get with the times.
    So tokens are easy-peasy to get ? there's your answer then, pick a faction and get them.
    Instead of trying to get them by whining on the forums.

get over your self.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    There are 2 fair solutions here:
    1. Remove 1900 CL requirememnt from awakened xan boards and leave only level 215 as requirememnt.
    2. Add to "sided" awakened tokenboards requirement of 1900 CL.

That way Omni and Clan will still have the same "superior" tokenboard that rewards them for beeing sided and having 5k tokens but no additional advantage of beeing able to swap it at will.
    so you are basically wanting an easymode board which makes dull neuts to not have any challenge, since the game have 0 already. or double requirements for sided?
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    So tokens are easy-peasy to get ? there's your answer then, pick a faction and get them.
    Instead of trying to get them by whining on the forums.

get over your self.
    Nah, you get over yourself, mate.

We don't want to switch sides and that's not on the table. Please do yourself a huge favour and read the previous sentence a few thousand times until it sinks in. We also, for the most part, don't ask for the same stats on the boards, just decent enough stats (we make up for the rest with skill, don't worry).
    This thread is about wanting equip/swap requirements to be fair.

If you don't like that you're fine to voice it, but don't try to pretend there's any sound logic to it other than "hurr durr pick a side because everyone should be sided".
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

Nah, you get over yourself, mate.

We don't want to switch sides and that's not on the table. Please do yourself a huge favour and read the previous sentence a few thousand times until it sinks in. We also, for the most part, don't ask for the same stats on the boards, just decent enough stats (we make up for the rest with skill, don't worry).
    This thread is about wanting equip/swap requirements to be fair.

If you don't like that you're fine to voice it, but don't try to pretend there's any sound logic to it other than "hurr durr pick a side because everyone should be sided".
    Otherwise known as "I know you are, but what am I ?" pffft please..

Token boards = sided characters.

If no one has explained this to you, that would explain a lot.

Waffle all you want to but that's what it boils down to, calling no fair is just bs trying to cover up wanting your cake and eating it.
    You can sprinkle the most elaborate stories, asides and distractions all over it, but it still boils down to that.

Oh yeah completely destroying professions that I loved playing for years with random changes out of the blue has absolutely no direct negative effect on performance (except for making me go screw this game and refusing to pay for it anymore) but being neutral just for the sake of acting smug while roleplaying(only when it suits an argument) someone who doesn't care about a virtual conflict is so very important.

Contrary to popular neutral belief picking a side isn't like being drafted into the military, there's literally nothing forcing you to do anything you wouldn't do as neutrals. Unless a single word and different color on the minimap hold that much power over you.

https://aoitems.com/item/302921/patc...t-merit-board/
    Blame FC for including word "board" in the name of this neck item.

Now compare requirements and benefits with :
    Clan https://aoitems.com/item/302912/patc...ombat-paragon/ or https://aoitems.com/item/302914/patc...fense-paragon/

Then please try to judge if what we Neutrals suggest is really too much, without taking into account pseudo role playing reasoning.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Then please try to judge if what we Neutrals suggest is really too much, without taking into account pseudo role playing reasoning.
    But twinking is what makes this game soooooo greeeeaat, players should feel ecstatic building up complit to put the item on. In fact you could call it neutral love as you get to experience even more of the twinking process, someone with many lowbie twinks like yourself can certainly appreciate the opportunity!

Otherwise known as "I know you are, but what am I ?" pffft please..

Waffle all you want to but that's what it boils down to, calling no fair is just bs trying to cover up wanting your cake and eating it.
    You can sprinkle the most elaborate stories, asides and distractions all over it, but it still boils down to that.
    The developers seem to disagree with you since the Dread, Xan and the new Awakened boards were put in the game. Take it to them, maybe? Because you're not getting with the times on this one, just like I said.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

should not be a 5k token board. Imo should remove token requirement from all boards. 15 year old design. Token grind is one of the most unappealing parts of this game. (i know some of you hard-style knuckleheads will complain about your accomplishment of farming tokens, but really I dont care about your achievements. AO needs GOOD QOL changes to draw in and KEEP customers.)

The developers seem to disagree with you since the Dread, Xan and the new Awakened boards were put in the game. Take it to them, maybe? Because you're not getting with the times on this one, just like I said.
    Nah you go begging with the whine bucket, I have no use for it, though you seem to think you can use it to justify having your cake an eating it.

Not fooling anyone with that statement sorry ( actually not that sorry )

Nah you go begging with the whine bucket, I have no use for it, though you seem to think you can use it to justify having your cake an eating it.

Not fooling anyone with that statement sorry ( actually not that sorry )
    Zero content on that post. You're the one not fooling anyone. And as usual you'll only get another reply from me if you actually bring something that counters the simple fact you're outdated and even the devs disagree with your view given the previously mentioned items introduced into the game that ARE boards and ARE usable by neutrals.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

Zero content on that post. You're the one not fooling anyone. And as usual you'll only get another reply from me if you actually bring something that counters the simple fact you're outdated and even the devs disagree with your view given the previously mentioned items introduced into the game that ARE boards and ARE usable by neutrals.

So, you're using pure speculation on what the devs think or are planning based on a handful of items in the database and presenting it as fact because it suits what you want to happen.

You're not fooling anyone but your self.

So, you're using pure speculation on what the devs think or are planning based on a handful of items in the database and presenting it as fact because it suits what you want to happen.

You're not fooling anyone but your self.
    3 sets of items in the same vein. Deliberately implemented at the same time as omni/clan token board upgrades. Must be an unintended coincidence? Nah, that would be ridiculous. The Devs clearly are headed in a clear direction towards Neutrals and neck items. Not one you like, but it's crystal clear.

You know better than this, dude. Don't pretend to be oblivious, we've bickered back and forth enough on the forums, you definitely know better.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>