Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why more Neutral hate?

We Neutrals have survied several years and your proposal sounds like pick syphilis or HIV...
    No thanks I ll stay Neutral
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    We Neutrals have survied several years and your proposal sounds like pick syphilis or HIV...No thanks I ll stay Neutral
    with the amount of posts you've made over the years complaining about neut token boards sounds like being neut is like having polio...

We Neutrals have survied several years and your proposal sounds like pick syphilis or HIV...
    No thanks I ll stay Neutral
    Yeah Neuts have survived several years without token boards, in which case, they can carry on surviving without them then... right.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Yeah Neuts have survived several years without token boards, in which case, they can carry on surviving without them then... right.
    i think by "survived" he means "cried on the forums"

Just yesterday, I found a statement someone made about this... *looks up*

"the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts."

Good for the lulz, as usual
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Bronto Mamas got upgraded neck boards too but theirs only requires 1500 CL to use. This confirms your theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirulina View Post
    Agreed, need same req for neuts too! Or even better, introduce the same token board system for neutral side too! Wouldn't be too hard to do/code.
    They already have, either pick this or this and you are all good!

Then there is also this and that
    Last edited by Ciassene; Dec 31st, 2015 at 17:22:54.
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Ciassene View Post
    They already have, either pick this or this and you are all good!

Then there is also this and that
    You may lack the brainpower or will to realize Neutrals (especially those that have been so for over a decade) don't want to go omni/clan. They also don't want to be second-class players given their effort put into the game.
    Farming tokens is a joke now so the "requirement" is too, a joke. My sided toon has like 8k without even trying to farm tokens at any point (just normal non-kite leveling and doing dailies for SK/AIXP).
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    You may lack the brainpower or will to realize Neutrals (especially those that have been so for over a decade) don't want to go omni/clan. They also don't want to be second-class players given their effort put into the game.
    sorry mate, you can't eat your cake and have it too. neutrals (especially those that have been so for over a decade) should have realized by now that in the entire history of ao neuts have always had worse neck items when compared to their sided counterparts (hey remember when 1k boards were the top neck item? what did neuts use back then? huehuehue). so pick one: do you want a decent neckslot item you can hotswap? or do you want to be the equivalent of rk wildlife with slightly better AI?

You may lack the brainpower or will to realize Neutrals (especially those that have been so for over a decade) don't want to go omni/clan.
    My list of all the things I didn't want in this game but got force fed is probably a hundred times longer than any neutral's argument why they wanna stay neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    sorry mate, you can't eat your cake and have it too. neutrals (especially those that have been so for over a decade) should have realized by now that in the entire history of ao neuts have always had worse neck items when compared to their sided counterparts (hey remember when 1k boards were the top neck item? what did neuts use back then? huehuehue). so pick one: do you want a decent neckslot item you can hotswap? or do you want to be the equivalent of rk wildlife with slightly better AI?
    Things change, buddy. Things change.
    Getting tokens was a pain in the ass (farming token guns). Now it's easy and most new toons have far more tokens than they'll ever need.
    Good change, right?

Get used to those.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    My list of all the things I didn't want in this game but got force fed is probably a hundred times longer than any neutral's argument why they wanna stay neutral.
    That's irrelevant, though. I only need 1 valid reason (and it only really has to be valid to me) to stay in whatever faction.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    This post is the best proof of your ignorance...
    Neutrals always had worse neck items and thats not the point!
    The point is: why the worst neck item is a LOT more imposible to equip and impossble to swap ???

btw farming tokens was never as easy as it is now, so please stop all BS about effort of sided characters to farm tokens...
    P.S. I had 1 level 200 NT who was omni, and without any serious effort I had over 15k tokens, but I decided to change his faction to Neutral.
    P.S.1 @ Lazy please do not respond as I do not want to waste my time reading your stupid trolling responses...

It was unfair to put 1900 CL req. on upgraded neck item for neutrals which is hard to swap b/w combat and def version for majority of profs. Equipping it requires twinking at 215 but very much doable. I equipped it on my 216 neut fix(since CL was not maxed at 215 lvl and I didnt have IPs so have to ding once more to wear the board), but I twinked 2k+CL to equip the board. Even if we remove 100 CL from extra perk line which fixers get, rest of the profs will make 1900+ CL if they have all intel / CL items

And Lazy, grow UP!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Farming tokens is a joke now so the "requirement" is too, a joke. My sided toon has like 8k without even trying to farm tokens at any point (just normal non-kite leveling and doing dailies for SK/AIXP).
    So I lack brainpower, maybe, but you prolly are are an idiot if you can't stand sarcasm and/or whine after a decade that neut sucks and it's too "hard" to put this and that on, if you don't want to choose a side, then you should get things harder! Most of my sided toons, yes, I have neuts too, have over 10k tokens, and for that, I had to choose harder times in travelling, can't go both side gardens, can't go both side cities, also I had to give up from doing both side raids! I know there are neuts that are doing both sides raids too, on Hellcom and on Hodorraid, so much to choose from. Then pops a token board, which has 1950 CL requirement "LETS GO ALL QQ, GAME TOO HARD, NO MORE NEUTS!!!!!!!!"
    Ciassene

This post is the best proof of your ignorance...
    The point is: why the worst neck item is a LOT more imposible to equip and impossble to swap ???
    because neuts are 3rd class citizens
    P.S.1 @ Lazy please do not respond as I do not want to waste my time reading your stupid trolling responses...
    no u
    Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    And Lazy, grow UP!
    no u

I know there are neuts that are doing both sides raids too, on Hellcom and on Hodorraid, so much to choose from.
    Sorry to drag this slightly off topic, but it's news to me that this is a thing. Last I heard you got banned for even looking at the opposite side.
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndracorvid View Post
    Sorry to drag this slightly off topic, but it's news to me that this is a thing. Last I heard you got banned for even looking at the opposite side.
    its stupidity if you post yourself out.
    Ciassene

There are 2 fair solutions here:
    1. Remove 1900 CL requirememnt from awakened xan boards and leave only level 215 as requirememnt.
    2. Add to "sided" awakened tokenboards requirement of 1900 CL.

That way Omni and Clan will still have the same "superior" tokenboard that rewards them for beeing sided and having 5k tokens but no additional advantage of beeing able to swap it at will.

or solution 3: neuts that want to swap token boards go sided like the rest of us

its stupidity if you post yourself out.
    It's also stupidity that to participate in large scale multiplayer content these days you have to basically render your alignment moot, since you didn't have to before. Still having this problem. I wouldn't mind if the new boards were swappable for non-Omni/non-Clan toons, but that issue kind of pales in comparison.
    :E

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast