Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - October 2015 (2Spooky4Rubi-Ka)

The servers will come down for the 18.8.6 Update on October 27, at 12:30 GMT/ 8:30 AM EDT/ 5:30 AM PDT. - Read the server notice forumboard darnit!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Is there a Funcom or Anarchy page with pic's of the Halloween social items, etc. that are new this year? What the phasefront broom looks like, etc.? And/or a page with the special subscription offers?

Also, are the Halloween leets that give out the missions only in Newland and Borealis this year?

Happy Halloween

Emma

Ok, just checked - I got on all 3 accounts 3 failed transactions. What now???
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    I didn't need to do anything on the forums page, they were already unfrozen when i tried to play.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Failed transaction is for some reason NOT the same as "unpaid" and "frozen"

if your last transaction failed, you wont be getting the free play time im affraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    And now you can for $0!
    LOL sad that I just sit here, shrug my shoulders, and still say..."meh"
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

So, where are the outdoor UPH's ... regular ones? Are they being camped to the point that I can't even find bodies?

Emma

Just an FYI, your account page may still say it's "Frozen (Cancelled)" or "Not playable", but you can log into the game. Just tried myself after waiting all day to see when will the account become "Playable".

You're the real MVP.

In previous years the benefits increased with the number of months you subscribed for in the holiday period but this year anyone subbing for more than one month doesnt only not deserve more... they deserve less lol, that cant be right... surely no? I can understand not giving away extra playtime but no bonus items? Are funcom not wanting people to sub for long periods?

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    LOL sad that I just sit here, shrug my shoulders, and still say..."meh"
    Can I have your stuff? For old times' sake?

Quote Originally Posted by nonameadv View Post
    In previous years the benefits increased with the number of months you subscribed for in the holiday period but this year anyone subbing for more than one month doesnt only not deserve more... they deserve less lol, that cant be right... surely no? I can understand not giving away extra playtime but no bonus items? Are funcom not wanting people to sub for long periods?
    I'm guessing you dont keep up with the news, in about a month (give or take a few days) FC and with it AO, are going to be nothing more than footnotes in the history of MMO gaming.
    But hey, if you WANT to give your money away so badly, send a years sub to my paypal and *I* will give you "bonus items for your year long subscription"
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    I'm guessing you dont keep up with the news, in about a month (give or take a few days) FC and with it AO, are going to be nothing more than footnotes in the history of MMO gaming.
    What news? The not so news that they have been in debt about as long as they have been in business? The news that they received a measly fine relative to their debt? Or the news that their bondholders meeting on the 26th went well and that they unanimously agreed to the amendments which allows Funcom even more time (Dec 2016) and ease to pay its debt? Oh wait perhaps it is the doomsday news regarding Funcom that has been propagated for 10+ years?

Do we win a prize in about a month (give or take a few days) when FC and AO are in fact still here?

Stay tuned to find out!!

HINT: They will still be here. Business as usual.

Any info or experience of second boss on pyramid? We might as well gather all the info that we can

P.D. Someone's reflect shield hit you for 500 points of damage. You hit Pained Voidling for 7500 points of Full Auto damage. So that add ams and other one NSD, so that's about it.
    Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a light house, while all the others were making ships.

Quote Originally Posted by BytEfLUSh2 View Post
    Just an FYI, your account page may still say it's "Frozen (Cancelled)" or "Not playable", but you can log into the game. Just tried myself after waiting all day to see when will the account become "Playable".

yep. It works. GOOD MOVE FunCom! Really, its great
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Good move fc! C u all ingame :-)
    Tygore 220 Enf / Stabyourface 220 Shade
    Tygzter 220 Crat / Loxu 168 Fix
    Tyginx 220 Engi / Kazthul170 NT
    Tygonix 220 Doc / Deugon 165 MP
    Tygizt 220 Sold / Kobran 170 MA

President of Evil Empire

Interested in joining Evil Empire? Make a application today at http://www.evil-empire.cz/

yay, creds and items from frozen accounts.
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

The new instance is alot of fun, very challenging ! ;D
    Prepare for trouble & make it double!

Hellenah 220/30 Doc
    Redberri 220/30 Enfo
    Zemorah 220/30 Adv
    Loreen 220/24 Engi
    Meepingnora 220/24 Fix
    Abeja 220/22 Crat
    Olindria 220/22 Soldier
    Squishyz 220/21 Shade
    Olinamina 220/19 Keep
    Queenora 220/18 MA
    Nucckingfuts 220/17 Crat
    Littleminion 220/13 Agent
    Olindra 215/17 Trad
    Olibanana 215/10 MP
    Jinglebombz 200/18 Crat

Hate it when the patch server needs a kick in the butt like it does now. Looks like no AO 'til tomorrow morning when they get back to work.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast