Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - October 2015 (2Spooky4Rubi-Ka)

OMG, look at dat... Ha, very good... Did I read aboutTl4 RK content... Loawl? Geez. GJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

All sounds good Michi ...

Can I take from your comments that 18.8.6 is patching in on Monday or Tuesday, the 25th or 26th of October?

Emma

Im glad that FC are providing gametime to help increase the population and bring players back, and its a good move. However, after spending aprox £30 on 2 accounts to reactivate only 10 days ago, i feel like ive 'wasted' so to speak my money, as i probably would have just waited and used the free time and graced up saving myself money. in cases like this, could it be possible to perhaps credit the accounts with maybe some extra FC points? just a suggestion

Good point, will subs be counting down in these 2 free weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcorpz View Post
    Im glad that FC are providing gametime to help increase the population and bring players back, and its a good move. However, after spending aprox £30 on 2 accounts to reactivate only 10 days ago, i feel like ive 'wasted' so to speak my money, as i probably would have just waited and used the free time and graced up saving myself money. in cases like this, could it be possible to perhaps credit the accounts with maybe some extra FC points? just a suggestion
    Bump for my boy J!
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Michi you're making it difficult for me to pursue my MMR grind in other games.

you're doing a great job, and I'll be back to check things out. fingers crossed for some returning players getting re-invigorated in AO again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    Good point, will subs be counting down in these 2 free weeks?
    echoing this
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Finally. Very good move. I'm sure most of us veterans will come back and maybe even subscribe for a month or two.

Additionally, there will be a special 1-month subscription offer which.....
    A "ONE" month subscription offer huh, thats a first, not six months, not a year, but "One month"

Guess no one over there is feeling all too confident about FC still being in buisness much longer.
    Not that im knocking anyone, its actualy kinda refreshing to see a company NOT try to rip off its customers in the face of impending bankruptcy.
    Pretty sure alot of other companies would be offering "free BoC's and Billions" for anyone who subbed for a year right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Incidentially... tomorrow is 27th so just in case anyone forgot..
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Not at all bitter that I renewed for a year about 2 weeks ago.

Ok, well I forgot to turn off auto-renew, but I'm still not bitter about it.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Ah Halloween, the most wonderful time of the year in AO.

Almost makes me want to come back...

...almost.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Ah Halloween, the most wonderful time of the year in AO.

Almost makes me want to come back...

...almost.
    And now you can for $0!

can you at least send messages to old players to tell them about the free month ? it wont cost you any money!

Sounds great I've a couple friends who wanted to check AO out again, but were put off by the pricetag vs. the the time they have available next to families and work. Will be sure to forward this information and hopefully take a couple visits over the weekend where we're having a LAN party.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

hmm, tested - AO account wants to charge me for 1 month O.o Dosn't look good...
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Aw, the AO and TSW halloween event times are exactly the same, no offset One starting/ending earlier than the other means more time to focus on getting all the shinies

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    hmm, tested - AO account wants to charge me for 1 month O.o Dosn't look good...
    [/B][/SIZE]For the duration of AO Halloween, accounts that have been frozen and/or gone unpaid, and are in good standing, will be able to log in freely for the duration of the event! You can download either client here: Standard Client or New Engine. On Wednesday, I'll be updating the installers to bring you to the 18.8.6 version, but feel free to grab the client now and update in preparation.
    There you go buddy.

ah, thought 27-th, today.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

nice all old players can log back into ao now, just hope evryone who left earlyer get this news now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast