Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multiboxing and balance

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Arn't there too few players as it is?? this woul slim the numbers down even more. There are still a few that only use the old client. MB would find a work around one way or another eventually but the players that cant play on the new client would no longer play. If were being all stupid and selfish and not caring about anyone... why not just turn off both clients for good... no more multi boxers ever again... no more players ever again too mind but so long as there is no more multi boxers.. who cares right??
    Hay strawman
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Hotkeynet works with new client.. Soooo.. Wont help much. Not sure what MBhelper is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Hay strawman
    Hai troll
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Hai troll
    Google strawman argument, then look at your previous post.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Google strawman argument, then look at your previous post.
    I think the point of his post was not a strawman, but rather pointing out an idiom and the spiteful nature of all the QQ about MB.
    AKA
    You would cut off your own nose to spite your face.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

So tbh no one cares about ppl playing their MB in pvm. Calling here autohotkey is pretty dangerous because ahk can do a automatically Array of actions which is against eula. But not talking about ahk, i am talking about another 3rd Party tool which I dont want to name here.. Simply take out /follow friendly target to show who uses the tool to autosync cords. Friendly follow is not necessary for "single" player at all.
    Especially not at PvP.

I guess FC already tested somthing like that which did noz work in the correct way and only with new client.

hey. considering to peek back in. mbing still as bad as it used to be? when i left everyone was rolling an agent about every 3rd player had a box. didnt care as long as it was 2-3 people with boxes and didnt care when it was pvm, but it just escalated fast to a point where solo pvp was impossible. anyway, no point in discussing it, just curious: how is it these days?

I'd describe it, as "bareable"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123