Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Multiboxing and balance

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    I think Multi-Boxing/plexing and balance; are mutually exclusive to each other.
    That's only because omni are significantly better than clan :/

It is mutually exclusive, however after 3 years the people who make decisions still don't get it.

Also omni mbers are better, because there are more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    It is mutually exclusive, however after 3 years the people who make decisions still don't get it.

No, they're better cause they got me among them oO
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

you aint even subbed -_-

you aint even subbed -_-
    Imagine if I'd be
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

That may be true only because clan ones got beaten to the ground which returns us to my previous post.

you all are outdated trolls guys, you need to update yourself and pick up with time because multibox is so old. Nowdays theres triplebox, quadbox even pentabox. So pentabox is what we need to discuss about.

so how to stop pentabox for fair fight as real badazz? well if you cant beat them join them id say and since it is allowed to use 3rd softwares then ppl should starts using speedhacks, wallhacks, and all ****ts they can think of and just go THIS ... IS .. SPAAAARTTAAAAAAAAAAAA
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    you all are outdated trolls guys, you need to update yourself and pick up with time because multibox is so old. Nowdays theres triplebox, quadbox even pentabox. So pentabox is what we need to discuss about.

so how to stop pentabox for fair fight as real badazz? well if you cant beat them join them id say and since it is allowed to use 3rd softwares then ppl should starts using speedhacks, wallhacks, and all ****ts they can think of and just go THIS ... IS .. SPAAAARTTAAAAAAAAAAAA
    If you ever pvped in this game you'd know that the hacks you say "ppl should start using" are already in widespread use for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    That may be true only because clan ones got beaten to the ground which returns us to my previous post.
    Except the only reason clan got beat was because Omni has more MB's.

I seem to recall never losing a fight box vs box with you.

Are you that forgetful that you lose or run or meep on every encounter with a player who knows what he's doing?

I appreciate your blind factional pride, but please... lets try to be factual.

#joinclan #alwaysoutnumberedneveroutwhined

Disable team meeps in PvP or at least in suppression gas.. I know fixers will hate me for this !

It will, at least, stop the nonsense of chasing a MB all over RK.

I think it would be hilarious if they added a new tower called "Tower of Teleportation" and when you're within its range it can randomly warp people to other random coordinates within the towers range.

Man would that screw their system up.
    Last edited by Krause; Nov 27th, 2015 at 15:59:24.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

That's a cool idea. Any way it could target somebody who is in very close proximity to others? (aka an mb train of followers)

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    I think it would be hilarious if they added a new tower called "Tower of Teleportation" and when you're within its range it can randomly warp people to other random coordinates within the towers range.

Man would that screw their system up.
    That's actually quite an interesting thought to explore...Of all the suggestions i've seen, this does seem to fit the bill quite well. Reasonably 'easy' to implement, uses existing mechanics, might have the desired effect on MB'ers...

Definitely food for thought imo.
    Last edited by Aiken; Feb 17th, 2016 at 20:01:47.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Multibox helper does not work with new client. Kill old client + remove /follow friendly target. done

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    Multibox helper does not work with new client. Kill old client + remove /follow friendly target. done
    Vote
    Carolus Hekthor Priamos - Advisor of S.I.N.C

While i dislike MB killing the Old Client is not a Option , new Client is too unstable.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Nice thought, but the developers of MBHelper will just find a way for it to work with new client i am sure.

Surely the thread title is an oxymoron ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Arn't there too few players as it is?? this woul slim the numbers down even more. There are still a few that only use the old client. MB would find a work around one way or another eventually but the players that cant play on the new client would no longer play. If were being all stupid and selfish and not caring about anyone... why not just turn off both clients for good... no more multi boxers ever again... no more players ever again too mind but so long as there is no more multi boxers.. who cares right??
    The only things of importance you will ever find in this life are only those things which you place importance upon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast