Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Agents too OP atm?

Exactlly agent is OP. But I dont mind perks landing... Only problem is other professions cannot do same. For example, my 3500 ar soldier can hardly land perks.. Now that is plain wrong.

All perkable professions except doc, should be able to land perks like agent does now when in a good attackrating build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Good to know about the def check.
    I used 487 aao because he said he has hud3 offense in and his setup in the link has hud3 def in, therefore 427+60=487. I did not add in gan'kar vs angst.
    Can agents not use Claws of the Magal? It is listed as fpable and says visual profession in the description. Conflict with other nano? I am counting grinning hunter, frenzy of fur, and claws of the magal.

Using your numbers then Waki, you have 4449 + an average of 200-300 more AR against someone with 2000-3000 (3000 for DoF users) base dodge (no aad) for a total of around 4650-4750. Drtist would have 4597 (using 507 as aao from equip) + 200-300 for a total of 4797-4897. Using this http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=168750 as a template for a high AR setup around 4850ish AR + 200-300 for around 5050-5150 perk AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Good to know about the def check.
    I used 487 aao because he said he has hud3 offense in and his setup in the link has hud3 def in, therefore 427+60=487. I did not add in gan'kar vs angst.
    Ah, was wondering where you got the 60 from.

Can agents not use Claws of the Magal? It is listed as fpable and says visual profession in the description. Conflict with other nano? I am counting grinning hunter, frenzy of fur, and claws of the magal.
    The problem with running numbers when it's late and you're tired, is you miss something. I completely missed the AAO on Grinning Hunter, another +75.

Using your numbers then Waki, you have 4449 + an average of 200-300 more AR against someone with 2000-3000 (3000 for DoF users) base dodge (no aad) for a total of around 4650-4750. Drtist would have 4597 (using 507 as aao from equip) + 200-300 for a total of 4797-4897. Using this http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=168750 as a template for a high AR setup around 4850ish AR + 200-300 for around 5050-5150 perk AR.
    Swapping out Def HUD3 for Offence, and remembering GH, I'm at 4,719 AR pre-90% check.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

All these numbers, is it enough to perk a fixer under dof?

I'll log my Fixer on when I get home to verify the numbers properly, but looking at the setup in my sig and approximately remembering the static def on him...
    Base Evades: 2000
    DoF+Limber: 1000
    90% Dodge: 2700
    AAD: 1730 + 300 (DS doesn't have static bonuses like CiB which we got switched to, so it's missing from Auno totals)
    Approximate Total: 4730 (without 12 Man / EotP / Towers)

So yes, my Agent could perk my Fixer through DoF, and possibly through DoF+Limber too.
    With Bullseye and some more AR orientated gearing on my Agent, it would be even more of a joke.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

if you guys are after a game that offers real pvp, which is based truly on skills then ao is not a game for you im sorry to say this because it seems like many of you guys have spending too much time in virtual worlds.
    pvp in ao is all about who have most free time, who is most lame and have no real social life is the "winner"
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

I don't play anymore, hahha, so I don't care who is OP now or no. But one of things that helped me quit was OPness of agents. That was stupid beyond anything what was made in last 10 years. Now I read those people who whave agent character and I laught more - they are so cheesyyyyyy with excuses.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

so basically, no point in even doing any sort of evade class at the moment since agents can just walk up to you, press one button and run away and you're dead regardless of what you do.

Good job FC, I see your thought process here changing agent perks like that.

I log in after some time, i duel a random Agent with my enforcer and die in 11 seconds. Not only that, i was unable to perk him, and im in end game PVP setup.

I know Enforcer is total trash right now, but died in 11 seconds playing "the tank" of the game, i dont know what kind of reaction you want me to have after that.

yeah I totally agree with you guys, fc should make agent more less visible, make them hide and stuff easier, or on the fly anytime. also make agent heal themselves faster so them can take more hits, and increase their dmg alittle because many of them hits like babies
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

So fixer's have about 4.7k-4.8k static def in dodge (dodge + aad). An aao built agent could perk a fixer through limber, but not DoF. It's close though with bullseye. Fixer needs to be endgame pretty much. But now that everyone can see everyone else's ncu, all the agent has to do is wait in sneak for DoF to not be showing and then pop the fixer. A more traditional agent setup has about the same perk AR as fixer's have static def.
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; Oct 24th, 2015 at 08:26:45.

What are you talking? I can log agent and get keelz, wohoo!

Honestly only problem is perks take data on button press not execution time... So all active defenses are useless against agent alpha. That is the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

so they finally fixed agents huh? I've been gone for a while..

its sad to see how long this broken change on agents perklines has been going on for now.
    there is no balance in this

Nothing happens for years and now you guys are complaining because something hasn't been fixed in 4 months. I see that as a positive change. During the Halloween update he mentioned he will be working on another round of balance changes next.

Quote Originally Posted by strohkirchw View Post
    Nothing happens for years and now you guys are complaining because something hasn't been fixed in 4 months. I see that as a positive change. During the Halloween update he mentioned he will be working on another round of balance changes next.
    when they change something, they should 100% follow it up and not leave a job half done wich is the case here. this balance is faar from balance, it kinda just turnd on a few things and made it more unbalanced than ever on a few cases.
    whats uppsetting is that threads like this is ignored, and this is a pretty active thread if we think about the players we got left here.
    so 4 mounths is a pretty long time of major unbalanced stuff, its enough time to make people leave wich dont benefit me, you or the dev's.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Nov 13th, 2015 at 15:20:01.

why for years agents have been sewage? Let agents have their turn.

it's not they got their turn. They were quite okay before. Please note, that at 100, 150, 200 they got best tweaking posibilities. Now, along with CL stuff (which, at 200 is huge when it comes to CL) they have great deal of damage, survival, haeling, and defense.

My 220 gimpy soldier is food to an agent
    - literally - If I last under AMS, its because somone killed agent aiming me. I can not perk agent (3252AR), can not do a single thing to an agent, but eventually all dmg on me is deadly. Ok, I know my soldier is gimpy, I accept that, but seeing agent killing multiple targets at once is ... oh well. Besides, its few days I am at 220 BS and most I see are agents, really - you see 1-2 crats, 2 advies, and 9 agents. Seriously, this is not OP class?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

@Pomidor:
    Hang on, you're mixing title levels. At 200 they were good before. At 220 they were trash.
    At 220, your sold should do well against an Agent. CH blocker works during AMS.

@Goats:
    I did some detail on AR/def including vs fixer in the agent forums.

@Quack:
    No, you can't perk a MA through dof/cib, and if you did they would just outheal it.
    I seriously doubt you can perk a shade through dof/cib either, but I haven't checked. Maybe you can verify.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    @Pomidor:
    Hang on, you're mixing title levels. At 200 they were good before. At 220 they were trash.
    At 220, your sold should do well against an Agent. CH blocker works during AMS.

@Goats:
    I did some detail on AR/def including vs fixer in the agent forums.

@Quack:
    No, you can't perk a MA through dof/cib, and if you did they would just outheal it.
    I seriously doubt you can perk a shade through dof/cib either, but I haven't checked. Maybe you can verify.
    Comon be legit here, you know this attackrate change devs made to agent perks is wrong.
    Doesnt matter if your a professional or not, this is just wrong and you know this.

And Cib is a useless perk vs agents now, if some agents cant perk vs dof+cib, they perk 100% in cib+limber.
    I found it odd that the game director also has been letting this overpowerd perk issue stay for this long on agent, its not good for anyone.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Nov 14th, 2015 at 22:09:42.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast