Thread: Nerf all professions by reduce add dmg, aao, aad, evades etc etc..

Nerf all professions by reduce add dmg, aao, aad, evades etc etc..

When Shadowlands came we neded 2-3 teams = 12-18 players to kill beast, and often the teams also failed and died.
    Now in tryhard mode you can be 3 people and kill it with a 99% chanse to not fail.

Game is litterly way to easy, and i shouldnt cry about it, but its so redicules that i feel i have to complain about this.
    There is absolutly no challange in this game what so ever.
    I dont want the Dev's to ignore this, they give new boosts from items evrytime in this game, when what actualy should been done was to nerf and keep the game challanging.

We have way to much add dmg, aao, aad, evades, and pure weaponskills / Ac
    Nerf evrything, it makes evryone have longer pvp/duels and pvm is more meaningfull, there is absolutly nothing a major nerf would do that is negative for the game.

I realy freaking hate how easy the dev's made anarchy online without boosting the monsters in pvm.
    With all the boosts we gotten the Beast himself should shoot lasers out of his ass.

I call tr0ll bait.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Taking things away doesn't usually go over too well.

I'll bet some people still aren't particularly happy with me about their Lust's not playing well with the Cyberdecks now.

And don't even say Detonation Matrix... Oops
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Can we ask for a Lmn mezz for nt's?
    Started by Le-Quack

Well, I'd myself love to go back to pre SL (read, pre perks) pvp wise, but as for pvm, the game is 14yo and lastest content 6yo, hard to keep things challenging that way. Things will obviously not be taken away, but some content could be updated (wow-like heroic mode) (maybe dropping former loot but bound to account ? cosmetics/mounts)
    Last edited by appolonia; Aug 5th, 2015 at 23:55:38.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Taking things away doesn't usually go over too well.

I'll bet some people still aren't particularly happy with me about their Lust's not playing well with the Cyberdecks now.

And don't even say Detonation Matrix... Oops
    Where is my lust, where is my DM. Gif!

My NT wentfrom 650k dpm on tara to 350k... Totally a reason to stop playing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Pls.. with bugged DM, anything less than 8mil DPM was gehmp.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by appolonia View Post
    Can we ask for a Lmn mezz for nt's?
    Started by Le-Quack

Well, I'd myself love to go back to pre SL (read, pre perks) pvp wise, but as for pvm, the game is 14yo and lastest content 6yo, hard to keep things challenging that way. Things will obviously not be taken away, but some content could be updated (wow-like heroic mode) (maybe dropping former loot but bound to account ? cosmetics/mounts)
    Now that's a great idea.. Heroic dungeons and raids with Social gear, perhaps titles, mounts, pet's and such.. What could possibly go wrong!

Other than people then saying "this is too hard, for no real gain" Which boils down to, if it aint worth it gamewise, you aint gonna bother.

Hence why Le'QQ should probably delete his account and roll a new one and see just how easy it is to start from complete scratch
    Last edited by Raelil; Jun 22nd, 2016 at 00:59:43. Reason: A little bit of a necro i think :P
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Quote Originally Posted by Raelil View Post
    Now that's a great idea.. Heroic dungeons and raids with Social gear, perhaps titles, mounts, pet's and such.. What could possibly go wrong!

Other than people then saying "this is too hard, for no real gain" Which boils down to, if it aint worth it gamewise, you aint gonna bother.

Hence why Le'QQ should probably delete his account and roll a new one and see just how easy it is to start from complete scratch

Last edited by Raelil; Today at 16:59:43. Reason: A little bit of a necro i think :P
    yeah just a tad little bit

but while I'm here ..

the pre gear is still Available to wear and use, if you want to go back, then stop wearing and using the new&improved shiny , remove the perks and go classic
    why ask devs to make it challenging, when you can do that yourself , and for those that need the new & Improved shiny's still have it
    Xaatsha2 ++Current setup++ - The Main
    Xaatma2 - Formally know as 'The Main'
    Xaatphd2-Future Doc . Xaatkeep
    -Future Keeper . Xaatmur -Future MP