Thread: WU droprate in Vortexx (and Mitaar?)

WU droprate in Vortexx (and Mitaar?)

Hi,

Tonight we went farming some Vortexx for the first time since the 18.7 update. Now that WU drop rate has been increased significantly there seems to have been a negative effect on the availability of other required items that drop there.

As far as I am aware each kill Vortexx and Mitaar both drop a number of symbs and spirits, 3 random memory cells and one items from the 'Tools' category.

The 'Tools' category includes;
    - Defensive merit board
    - Offensive merit board
    - Multi Coloured Xan Tuning device
    - Green Xan Tuning Device
    - Nanodeck Activation Device
    - Xan Weapons Upgrade Device
    - Base NCU Type 00 (0/6)

Pre 18.7 these all used to have fairly sensible drop rates with WU being a little on the too rare side and the Merit boards/Base NCU a bit on the common side.

We did 5 runs tonight and saw 5 Xan Weapons Upgrade Devices, I also asked another team who reported mostly WU's with a couple of other items thrown in.

So finally my request (presuming the above is accurate given my relatively small sample size)... Since most of these items are required for many characters to be endgame, could we bring the drop rates of WU down to match other items in these instances. Alternatively remove WU from the one 'Tools' drop and give it its own space in the loot window.

Kind regards,

Vaurt

IT would be very nice if those items increased in droprates The 'Tools' category includes;
    - Defensive merit board
    - Offensive merit board
    - Multi Coloured Xan Tuning device
    - Green Xan Tuning Device
    - Nanodeck Activation Device
    - Xan Weapons Upgrade Device
    - Base NCU Type 00 (0/6)

Currently almost impossible to get... and when they do drop all hell breaks lose over who gets it. I think they are more rare now than WU used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

also same, 4 Mitaars 4 WUs.

12man drops mininum 3 WUs from what I've seen.

Please sort the droprate

the mitar/vort changes ive seen was
    1. symb drop upgrade. i know im off on this number but i think mitar/vort used to drop 2-4 symbs. and it got doubled? also i think spirit quantity got bumped too.
    2. wu drop rate % increased.

both changes brought balance to prices. ie art beta r. wrist i could sell for 150-250m.. waaay overpriced for a single symb. now every beta is under 10m like it should be. Wu used to be 250-500m. now its free

the first change didnt nerf anything tho. they added more dropped items so it worked.
    I suggest that instead of nerfing the wu drop rate, add another item to the loottable like the symb change, but only include the items cratertina posted (minus wu)

I would say my WU drop rate in Mitaar/Vortex is roughly 40%. That's with a lot of Mitaar soloing post patch and teaching org members Mitaar/Vortexx. My sample size isn't big though...maybe 50 runs total.