Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Graphics Engine NOW available on Testlive!

Quote Originally Posted by darkwest21 View Post
    You don't need to do the duplicator just run the installer from the forum post install to a different directory run and patch and play Done that's all i did
    Yes, it worked perfectly now, didn't need duplicator

Quote Originally Posted by irontusk View Post
    Yes, it worked perfectly now, didn't need duplicator
    Glad to know that! Yeah, I meant to use the installer provided by Michi rather than the old duplicator. They do work quite differently.

Enjoy and see ya there!
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Part two of checking out the new engine on TESTLIVE, visiting a few other areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPlH4HqSGBk
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

got it working
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Can anyone points me in the direction of a post which states the minimum req for the New enginen?

Or if anyone know if I still can use my second laptop with intell graphics 4000 (http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Envy...0.83735.0.html)
    Last edited by Gralmuph; Jun 21st, 2015 at 20:15:33.
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Nothing posted but you can use AoC as a baseline (since same core engine now) and assume a bit lower requirements perhaps.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by BlackScholes View Post
    Are all textures done already? I feel that like 50% have to be redone yet :/
    Some places already look really good tho, can't wait so see it hit live .

It is highly appreciated, that you guys are doing something about the game.
    Since the new patch, the population has grown (its even hard to get a spot on bs from time to time.. ) and i really hope that those (effective) efforts will help you guys to turn it around.
    Keep up the good work!
    The textures are a seperate thing from the engine, they never said they were replacing all the textures. Best we can hope for is that FC starts trickling in new textures after the launch, and I expect that any work in that area will depend hugely on the population increasing to some degree.
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor

Dx9 brings Sweetfx and steam compatibility... those two things alone are major. New textures for Hecklers and other mobs would be nice though.

I'm loving the new lighting.
    Ninja Turtle Soup.

someone finally open the chest in COH! and Whamo the new graphics engine! all these years it was just sitting in there tho whole time
    -Conspiracy Group Inc.

I love it. Resubbed my account to take a peek and it was worth it and im keeping my subscription going. It really feels to me as some of the magic i felt 13 years ago is back. Offcourse it still looks dated but no way around that. Good job guys!
    After 10+ years i still dont know what im doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackScholes View Post
    Are all textures done already? I feel that like 50% have to be redone yet :/
    Some places already look really good tho, can't wait so see it hit live .
    As far as I know, no new textures or updated models are included in the current engine test. It's all the same stuff as on Live.

I wonder if we'll ever see the updated characters, buildings and textures we saw a few years back make their way here. But hey, it's on Test now so maybe they can start throwing more of this in there.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Must admit I was disappointed to see that character & building textures that Masta mentioned weren't included, but with the amount of work being addressed by Michi, I feel confident we may see some of this stuff sooner rather than later!

Except ICC most zones run great for me, I personally think it looks amazing. Logging onto live server is such a lowdown now. Now I just need a new cpu and memory *sigh*
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Second attempt, nothing but instant crashes. I will mess with this at some other time.

Looks good for me. So far I had no crashes and the game runs smoothly.

New ICC took some seconds to load all assets (mostly the buildings) when entered the first time / after a while.
    I also noticed some of the mentioned glitches, but nothing game-breaking.

Good to go :P
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

I'll give this a try :-)

Some Chinese company did head textures at one point. They do exist somewhere I imagine even though I remember them being quite plain looking. Some cyberpunk themed red/pink/blue/green hairstyles would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by tradeofer View Post
    cant be true
    qft
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Tried to patch it, getting the usual error message:
    error checksumming file patches V18-8-0-9_EP2-V18-8-0-13_EP2.RES the checksum does not match

can I download these manually, if yes, link plx Vhab!
    Act Well your part, for Within lies all honor.

---------------------------------------------------

Darkwillow : *°°° Queen of Storm *°°°
    Milk 'Hotcow' Factory ^^MOO MOO^^
    Thomas 'Ceryx' Tomato
    --Blackmail--
    Kiyoko 'Purk' Whites
    Shu 'Zecret' Shan

Browsing since 2002.

read this topic - Vhab posted manual download
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast