Thread: 18.7.4 Last minute changes

18.7.4 Last minute changes

So I did not get a chance to log into testlive before it went live, it seems there was another patch.

Things that were not mentioned:

Triangulate Target now has a 90% dodge check, 1s attack. 30s Recharge and duration, meaning 1s downtime due to attack delay.
    Napalm Spray now has 1s attack, and hits for 1k more max damage.
    Weapon Bash looks like it has a 20% chance to stun. Not sure if it's being parsed wrong or something, but ql 1 has that while the rest don't, will need to test. It now does damage based on your weapon type, and looks to do more damage overall.

AMS 5 has 82% reflect again.
    Art of War now has 50 burst on it instead of 30.
    Improved Soldier Clip Junkie now has 180 Full Auto instead of 160.

Anger of the Xan now has a 2800 MBS instead of 2750.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

That's a pretty solid change to triangulate target.

It basically means if a sold has aggro'd you, you're gunna have a bad time/take more damage. Actually similar to that other post I read recently... what's it called that idea about the procs.

Tracer was missing already with 70% dodge check, triangulate uses assault rifle instead of fa but I would not bet on it without proper testing in bs.

Lowering attack times is great, but why raise it for weapon bash? At least it will become something to use instead of a waste of hotbar space.

Overall nice changes, I'm happy.

Edit: I just notice that our AR procs got boost as well. Research actions looks like something that helps you now.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Didn't catch the target acquired buff, so thanks for mentioning that bolt. Went from 35 to 50. As for weapon bash's atk time going up, maybe it's to account for the higher stun chance given the 5% check? Not too sure myself.

Some decent changes to ARs for sure. Keep pestering michi for fling bolt
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

This is very, very, very important change for TL6 and TL5. It requires a lot of practice and timing, but in duels gives a fighting chance with those pesky evaders. I did 4 duels with 200 MA (good twinked) results are:

1st fight: I lost
    2nd fight: I won, but had around 10%hp left
    3rd fight: I won with 90% hp (MA messed setup)
    4th fight: I won with 5% HP

Now, as I see in games comes our sirvivability by massive HD and Other tools, to survive outside AMS time. But change to this perk allows to hit 10 sec gap - if timed right (or Evader will pop up badly DoF), we have 10 sec window to do more hits - it doesnt make difference the before- because we still miss a lot. If timed perfectly after DoF, actually we perk with all, frocing opponent to heal. Ok, this is BIG change and seems to fill all gaps with our AR we had now.

Later on I will test it on TL5.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

gg pomidor, finally someone testing stuff outside of tl7!
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

As long as they don't nerf Engi Nsd and fix Pierce nukes to pierce just radiation damage sold will stay unplayable. These are "just" changes that help us and doesnt help us really at the same. I rather play my agent instead of getting farmed at BS by 2 profs that need 1 Button to disable our ONLY REAL def. Enjoy duels now btw..see how opponents just sit down during a duel and splat you after Ams. Was already like this b4 last patch..figure out now.
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

yep - I can say, we are easiest to kill after AMS...

Proc atm, this Granade one - made me laugh:
    At TL5 dmg in PVM is around 170-250x2 and it is like once per 12-20 hits avarge. In PvP I saw it lunching twice in 4 duels (vs evaders), did little damage for 2x83 and 2x95 or close to that.
    At TL6 dmg in PVM was 330-500x2, got it stable up 20% hits. But In PVP I have it up vs Shade and MA few times, doing 200ich damage per hit. I can not cast the other one selfed, but it does around 100ish dmg more per hit with slighty bigger chance to proc (seems in PvP its irrevelant, sice we miss a lot at TL6).

@TL5 Tests
    Regards Tringulate Target Change @150 TL5. Deepest fear become true - With 1860 AR I was not able to land any of perks in duel with 150 MA (x2) and 150MP. After asking them to use different setup (lower evades), I landed 1x TT on MA (other perks resisted), which didn't made ANY difference and I lost very bad. I was not able to land this perk on MP at all, so I asked him to remove LE Hud Device, and I didnt landed it aswell.
    More to this; even after landing TT on MA, I missed Burst, then Following FA, and regular damage (400ish damage vs 1750MA damage is soemthing I just laughted hard!) was not a threat at all to MA.

Reasuming:

Changes for TL6 allow timing correctly perk and using wiselly toolset creates opportunity to win.
    Outcoming Duels result:
    Me vs 200MA 4:1
    Me vs 200MA2 2:2
    Me VS 200Shade 5:2
    Me VS 200Shade2 0:4
    Me vs 200Shade3 3:2

Results for TL5 at 150 (using SPB):
    Me vs 150 MP 0:3
    Me vs 150 MA 0:4
    Me vs 150 MA2 0:3

Conclusion: Perk change is not strong for TL5, since boost from Grear/Dof/Limber in 95% cases will block TT to land, and even if it will land, mentioned perks will highly neglete -400.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

soldier assault rifle perks should be further improved, i dont like that smg is suposed to be the strongest option for soldier.
    should it realy be like this that smg should be the nr 1 setup?
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jun 14th, 2015 at 15:23:01.

500 AR increase + 100% 700 dmg proc plz
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r