Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Maybe fix nt

Quote Originally Posted by Shooorty View Post
    MPs? No Clue, but i would like to see a Good MP dueling a Good NT.
    MP wins, dont even need to use ur nm coon or even SS most of the time.. NTs are OP but MPs are OPer.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    NTs in Defensive Focus should be invulnerable but completely ineffectual for 30 seconds, after which they die.NTs in Offensive Focus should be able to kill one thing (maybe) and then immediately die.Balance!
    you joke, but what if offensive focus came with a permanent 500 point dot like mongo rage?

I have like 80-90 HD on my 220 NT so would make it to BS core and then die. The question is who would get pvp score, if it was me i support this idea.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    you joke, but what if offensive focus came with a permanent 500 point dot like mongo rage?
    That's not quite what i meant by on fire. :P
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

-Ns1/2 Defensive Focus only and Nanobot Aegis Offensive Focus only.

-Half dmg if you get "Doubled" twice in between 8 Second. First double hits normal. "You have been "xxxx Double recently. In target Ncu. So If you get Nuked by multiple NTs you wont get Insta'd like its now if 2-3 Nts on BS.

-Provide Profs that defend really really Bad against Nts Nuke blockers. Like special blockers from engi.

Thanks and now let the text Wall war begin.
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

-Ns1/2 Defensive Focus only and Nanobot Aegis Offensive Focus only.

-Half dmg if you get "Doubled" twice in between 8 Second. First double hits normal. "You have been "xxxx Double recently. In target Ncu. So If you get Nuked by multiple NTs you wont get Insta'd like its now if 2-3 Nts on BS.

-Provide Profs that defend really really Bad against Nts Nuke blockers. Like special blockers from engi.

Thanks and now let the text Wall war begin.
    How many unrealistic posts can you Soldiers make before you realize they're unrealistic?

Sorry, was that not the wall of text you were hoping for?
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Now if you are just talking about battle station ganks...NT's do have a huge advantage. Usually they are lurking behind a line of friends and gank for kills before you know what hit you.
    Would like you have this kept in mind and discussed, as it's - at last ! - the most relevant and clever point in the hundreds endless "nerf NTs" posts.

As MKS is talking about 1V1 fresh situations, don't forget that, out of soldiers' cries, the main "problem" behind (out of so many "experienced" people obviously having NO CLUE AT ALL of how the profs they don't play work) is MBing, teams of NTs, NTs getting much benefit from teaming, NTs having too much ease dealing huge capped damage in general.

But then, what prevents anybody from finishing them ?... Once again, too much numbers, too much paper pvp, too much "duelling" talk, even when it's about BS. Are we talking about taking guns in english land at dawn and walking three steps ? Just take CC, concealment, heals... away then. Lag itself is enouh to ruin any "duel".

It's kinda funny btw, how MPs, who are outrageously OP (or can be) still benefit from their "forever nerfed" image, and we're slowly (thx MKS...) assuming NTs eventually have nemesis too.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Quote Originally Posted by appolonia View Post
    It's kinda funny btw, how MPs, who are outrageously OP (or can be) still benefit from their "forever nerfed" image, and we're slowly (thx MKS...) assuming NTs eventually have nemesis too.
    MP's can counter nearly anything an NT can do.

However, you won't find ANY "nerf mp'z!" threads from me. Why? That's their game, their toolset, and we're their most susceptible target. That's how the game goes.

Traders have every potential to be nearly as bad, but again, they're kind of broken from similar, ridiculous complaints that we're seeing here.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Unrealistic? Unrealistic is that profs like Nt/Mp can beat easily 95% of all profs if well played. But as it seems here in this forum just mediocre players post and do not accept it.

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Unrealistic? Unrealistic is that profs like Nt/Mp can beat easily 95% of all profs if well played. But as it seems here in this forum just mediocre players post and do not accept it.
    Your other post criticized how I post on the forums. This one is criticizing how I play.

Are you just here to flamebait?
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

I don't have/play an NT (but I've been killed by plenty), but I need to ask... What other class would accept this as a "fix" to their damage?

Should people also get half damage from multiple Aimed Shots/Sneak Attack, FA, Burst, Fast Attack, Flings and Brawls in that 8-second window from multiple targets? That's not a viable solution, at all.

Ever heard there is a skill named.."Deflect" and a Nano to avoid Special Attack damage? Dont answer there's a skill named Nano Resist to resist Nukes...cuz Nts instantly Debuff it for 1k so its Useless until a guy is Nr8 perked. Also all specials except Sa/As can be Evadet by skills named Dodge Rng/Evade Clsc/Duck ex.

There you go.

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Ever heard there is a skill named.."Deflect" and a Nano to avoid Special Attack damage? Dont answer there's a skill named Nano Resist to resist Nukes...cuz Nts instantly Debuff it for 1k so its Useless until a guy is Nr8 perked. Also all specials except Sa/As can be Evadet by skills named Dodge Rng/Evade Clsc/Duck ex.

There you go.
    Good thing NT's have Dark Blue skills in Deflect, Evade, Dodge and Duck and zero perks supporting them, then. Goes to show we're a low evade profession.. maybe there's a reason (or more) for our burst-type gameplay.

That may not have been the intention of your post, but you made a point in highlighting this.. so.. thanks.
    Last edited by DigitalBath; Jun 19th, 2015 at 17:27:35.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Im really not surprised by these posts. NT's absolutely have good kill power, but so do agents, shades, enf, and advy's. I mean seriously unless you are ready for an alpha most of the time you get ganked. An alpha done right by any prof is meant to wtf pwn you before you know what happened.

NT's already lost triples, stop crying already.

When Advy's lose sneak/fast/brawl/dimach, + 2 rows of perk attacks, along with coon, evade perks, bio regen, and CH, then I would at least listen to crys about any other prof being op. Give me a break.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Cries,...

Any guides for killer NT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Vinkera View Post
    Then, you're not looking hard enough. I'm online every single day, for several hours.
    Is this directed at me? Doesn't seem like it.
    You seen me? Maybe you don't PvP.
    No, that wasn't directed at you. It was aimed at all the straw-man bashers who are flaming a completely knowledgeable player just because other people are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    NT's already lost triples, stop crying already.
    Apart from NBS ganks, which were stupid to begin with, they weren't useful. Doubles do more DPS.

However, you've unknowingly brought up the most likely problem. The tactical nuke adds an effective ~3k to the NT opener, in addition to allowing Garuk to pierce reflects. NTs weren't short on damage before, and this is a significant boost.

Also, to nobody in particular, yes MPs counter NTs. Maybe too much; that's a valid concern. MPs destroying NTs doesn't make either of them ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    Cries,...Any guides for killer NT?
    Actually, since you mention it.I was planning to make a complete guide in the future. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but it's been... What? A decade since Jeremiah's.Some stuff has obviously changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    You seen me?
    No, but I haven't gone out of my way looking for you. My org and I tend to do my own thing, and no one would know we exist otherwise.Seriously, though, if you want to chat, my toons are listed below. I'm usually on one of them.
    Last edited by Vinkera; Jun 19th, 2015 at 18:35:03.
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Well, to be true - I joined first BS today with soldier, and BAM NT on other side. I made quick capture of random situations. Those were actually short "fights"

https://youtu.be/TkAVZ_xgxmA
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Well, to be true - I joined first BS today with soldier, and BAM NT on other side. I made quick capture of random situations. Those were actually short "fights"

https://youtu.be/TkAVZ_xgxmA
    "Working as intended"

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

That NT is so fair and balanced he should be named "Foxnews".

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast