Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18.7.4.11 Adv Stuff

Not sure if serious...

Hint: Team auras

In total we have lost a lot of Perception buffing because buff's don't stack anymore... I find it a big lose...

And I'm serious about perception, the amount on that aura is poor...
    Last edited by Zwelgje; May 2nd, 2017 at 11:10:33. Reason: Nice necro btw...

But they do stack? Team aura is not in perception buff line...

old: stare of ceberus +600 eagle eye +80 -> 680
    new: Lycanthropic Dexterity +440 eagle eye +240 -> 680 (on other @220)
    Lycanthropic Dexterity +440 Form of Ceberus 880 -> 1320 (self @220)

gone is the extra +130 from kharma harvest - but that is not exactly an adv buff... so others lost 130, "we" (advs) gained 510 - or did i forgot some old buffs?

Yeah your right, but I still don't like that stacking from other professions isn't possible anymore.

I'm seriously out of shape, I forgot about the buffing from Wolf form itself. :P Bad me...

Kemi, want my hat? Guess I've stopped playing for to long and should handover my token...

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by kemi View Post
    But they do stack? Team aura is not in perception buff line...

old: stare of ceberus +600 eagle eye +80 -> 680
    new: Lycanthropic Dexterity +440 eagle eye +240 -> 680 (on other @220)
    Lycanthropic Dexterity +440 Form of Ceberus 880 -> 1320 (self @220)

gone is the extra +130 from kharma harvest - but that is not exactly an adv buff... so others lost 130, "we" (advs) gained 510 - or did i forgot some old buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by appolonia View Post
    And by telling me to go away, you summoned me ! My EMO skillz will depress ya !!!

Anyway... Did you edit a 2 yo post of yours, or react to a 2 yo post of mine ? Because, you know, saying you won't be bleating (while still writing 100% nonsense stuff) with somebody who wrote this post 2 years ago... is kinda morbid and depressing. Do you see dead people ?

Well, I'm sure that means nothing at all, though.

PS1 : Pal, if you live in a world where, though not playing a class (as you imply I did), you'd still be posting it this class' forum, quoting your alts of this class and experiences, with such relevance and involvment, I understand while you feel things - or beings - are morbid and depressing ^^

PS2: Oh, and, maybe you missed the part about "I'll ENJOY the time remaining, with OTHER profs THAN advy of course since it's about ENJOYING"... And all the rest. You know, you can change your sig, and all. Tell me about "bleating" =)

PS3: Thx for pulling me into writing here again, and feeling morbid and depressing =) AAaaaah, the good old days !

PS4 : You might know about women, and the fact we get one week out of four when we *can* be VERY morbid and depressing, too bad when I read FC' lies those days =) *kisses !*

PS5 : Damn, now I don't want to leave this beloved forum :/

PS6 : Hey Knucky =)
    I have no idea when or what I wrote, I tend to have a few beers before coming here, anyway, sorry to make you so upset :d
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12