Thread: TOP 5 suggestions, by class, by breed, social, graphics etc.

TOP 5 suggestions, by class, by breed, social, graphics etc.

An observation I have reading through the various forums is that there is a lot of "noise" and it can become quite difficult to build up a picture of what people want across the different aspects of the game.

My suggestion therefore is to develop with your input a wish list split into different categories - these can be wishes or fixes it doesn't really matter. Once I have some initial suggestions I will run poles where people can cast votes and then update the results regularly. As new patches are released we will obviously need to update the lists.

I know there is a lot of great stuff that others have already written I will try and incorporate this where I find it - any pointers would be greatfully received. If there are particularly good posts I will post the links next to the suggestion.

In the first instance I will suggest some categories and ask you to suggest a top 5 for any category that interests you and also to suggest any additional categories you think should be included.

If there is enough interest and feedback I think we will find the overall picture quite an interesting one

Professions (listed alphabetically)

Adventurer

1. Fix our morphs
    2. Fix our morph animations
    3. Fix our morph 1st person visual effects
    4. Fix our morph's rollercoaster camera
    5. Fix our morph's speed and defense debuffs

Agent

Bureaucrat

1. crowd control ( calms) ( new boss camps)
    2. Give crats viability in PvP ( ie : Calms could be used as int debuffs )
    3. Fix pet pathing
    4. Take a second look at the psy checks ( charms are usualy worthless unelss you are buffed to the hill and back)
    5. Paper trade skills

Doctor

Enforcer

Engineer

Fixer

1. Nano line Level 150+ 2min cast time (updates all party members insurance records)
    2. NCU Scrub line (nice ... kinda? start with the root/snare brewhaha) but how a hack other ncu?
    3. Self/Team fixer grid entry from anywhere not just at the grid terms
    4. Move some of our nano line off boss only loot... if you don't team or do team missions right now your hosed unless you trade for them.

Martial Artist

1. Bow buff
    2. Bugfix on the non-working MA special attacks
    3. Sharp Objects
    4. Riposte
    5. More MA weapon/bow options

Meta Physicist

1. Up pet AR, lower base damage.
    2. Cut out the 'lag time' between pet warps. Make it instantaneous.
    3. Realize that the MP 'fix' was done when there was really no one who was a 'high level'. Add high level nanos for an MP that are useful. Creation weapons are currently the only ones...see #4.
    4. Retweak creation weapons. Think when 1% (if that) of all title 5-6 MPs don't even have these nanos uploaded, it says something about their viability.
    5. If MP is suppose to be the master of nano skill boosting and debuffing, then give them a self only nano skill boost better then mochams.

Nano Technician

1. Fix crowd control ( calms ) ( new boss camps)
    2. Faster nukes
    3. Nullity more readly avaliable

Soldier

Trader

1. Fix crowd control ( calms)

Breeds (listed alphabetically)

Atrox

Nanomage

Opifex

1. Head connected to the neck
    2. Opifex-only evade bonus armour (with crappy AC)
    3. Agility bonus

Solitus

Miscellaneous (social, graphics, other stuff)

Graphics glitches/changes

1. Remove the clutter from first person view when morphed. ie: Adv morphs/yalms etc.
    2. Figure out why a G4 Nvida card lags horribly on inital zone loads, especially when entering places such as Enigma Forest. A 16 mb card that lags less on zone load than a 128 mb Nvida does.

Trade Skills

Social

Money Sinks

1. Allow players to choose any 'mission' entrance and make it their home. One time deal. Cost: 100 million credits.
    2. Allow a player to have a grid terminal in their home. Cost: 50 million credits, 5 mill weekly upkeep.
    3. All level 200 players upon reaching that level, gain the ability to 'warp' to their home. A 5 minute cast time that completely drains all health and nano. Also costs 5 mill credits each time it is used.

GUI

1. Make all windows scrollable with the mouse wheel. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense why some are...and some aren't

Missing an obvious section? then please post a suggestion
    Last edited by Razaphysics; Oct 22nd, 2002 at 22:17:13.

B'Crat Fix

1. crowd control ( calms) <--- especially on this profession its our main ability !!! ( new boss camps)

2. Give crats viability in PvP ( ie : Calms could be used as int debuffs )

3. Fix pathing

4. Take a second look at the psy checks ( charms are usualy worhtless unelss you are buffed to the hill and back)

5. Paper trade skills

NT

1. Fix crowd control ( calms ) ( new boss camps)

2. Faster nukes

3. Nullity more readly avaliable

4. ( i'll let other NT's fill in these blanks for # 4 and 5)

Trader

1. Fix crowd control ( calms)

Engineers ....... Re-due the entire profession

MP's

1. raise the AR ( attack Rating) on their pets

As to the rest of the profession, I have yet to really lvl them beyond lvl 30-40, so with that being said, it wouldn't be fair for me to comment on them

Trasey
    LvL 156 Crat

* hugs to my fellow crats *
    I am woman see me game, you and I are much the same,
    I can roleplay, I can frag, I can PK while you lag
    I can strafe, duck and snipe and NO you're not my type
    This is one shrew you can not tame...
    I am woman... see me game

Re: TOP 5 suggestions, by class, by breed, social, graphics etc.

These are my personal favs, not general for the MA profession or anything.

MA

1. Bow buff
    2. Bugfix on the non-working MA special attacks
    3. Sharp Objects
    4. Riposte
    5. More MA weapon/bow options

Opifex

1. Head connected to the neck
    2. Opifex-only evade bonus armour (with crappy AC)
    3. Agility bonus
    4. cant think of any more...
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

MP:
    1. Up pet AR, lower base damage.
    2. Cut out the 'lag time' between pet warps. Make it instantaneous.
    3. Realize that the MP 'fix' was done when there was really no one who was a 'high level'. Add high level nanos for an MP that are useful. Creation weapons are currently the only ones...see #4.
    4. Retweak creation weapons. Think when 1% (if that) of all title 5-6 MPs don't even have these nanos uploaded, it says something about their viability.
    5. If MP is suppose to be the master of nano skill boosting and debuffing, then give them a self only nano skill boost better then mochams.

Misc:
    1. Allow players to choose any 'mission' entrance and make it their home. One time deal. Cost: 100 million credits.
    2. Allow a player to have a grid terminal in their home. Cost: 50 million credits, 5 mill weekly upkeep.
    3. All level 200 players upon reaching that level, gain the ability to 'warp' to their home. A 5 minute cast time that completely drains all health and nano. Also costs 5 mill credits each time it is used.
    4. Remove the clutter from first person view when morphed. ie: Adv morphs/yalms etc.
    5. Make all windows scrollable with the mouse wheel. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense why some are...and some aren't.

Graphics:
    1. Figure out why a G4 Nvida card lags horribly on inital zone loads, especially when entering places such as Enigma Forest. I have an old generic 16 mb card that lags less on zone load then my 128 mb Nvida does. Kinda silly.
    Last edited by Zylina; Oct 22nd, 2002 at 20:45:13.

Adventurer :

1. Fix our morphs
    2. Fix our morph animations
    3. Fix our morph 1st person visual effects
    4. Fix our morph's rollercoaster camera
    5. Fix our morph's speed and defense debuffs

Fixer:

1) Nano line Level 150+ 2min cast time (updates all party members insurance records)

2) NCU Scrub line (nice ... kinda? start with the root/snare brewhaha) but how a hack other ncu?

3) Self/Team fixer grid entry from anywhere not just at the grid terms

4) Move some of our nano line off boss only loot... if you don't team or do team missions right now your hosed unless you trade for them.

5) Leave the rest alone we're fine thx

*** edit fixed my usual spelling mistakes =)
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

Thanks folks for your early replies.

Pretty much pasted them in as is for the time being.

Will probably need to ask you to come back and clarify one or two of the non specific ones though so that folks are clear about what is being suggested.

Thx again for getting us started though.

Still lots of gaps though

NanoTechnician:
    1. More damaging nukes....
    2. Blinds reducing crit chance to ZERO....
    3. Rework Enfraams so that it boosts NanoC Init / Nano Resist / Int / Psy instead of what it is boosting now (HP/AC)
    4. Make the entire HE line tick twice as fast.
    5. Fix the nano armor cloak & hood so that it becomes comparable to other armors at the same QL...not 50 QLs lower.
    .: Naraya :.