Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback So Far

Feedback So Far

Well guys, i'm after your impressions so far now we've had a bit of time to adjust and digest the changes in 18.7.

I've left things for awhile, so everyone gets a chance to get used to & really take in the changes, but now I feel it's time to get a little feedback if you wouldn't mind too much.

Please try to be concise and to avoid getting drafty in your replies! It's so much easier that way

So, have it it guys- How is Crat for YOU right now...?

Details are good, hyperbole not so much....
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Well, I don't play my crat so much, but when I do, he performs as I'd expect him to in PVM, which is good. That's one thing that was worrying me a bit when 18.7 was still in testing, but I'm fine with the changes now, overall.

Like I said though, I don't play him much. To me, the casual crat PVM'er, the changes are ok. They were a bit confusing to those who were not involved with testing though, and I still end up with a crat in team who doesn't have the proper debuffs from time to time. That will go away in time, though.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Crat low nukes have no coordinated boost from a prior debuff followed by a different (standard) nuke.

i.e. the workplace depression + pink slip combo has nothing similar at lower levels.

MP's on the other hand have that. Also, lower crat nukes don't debuff anything which seems kinda weird - just a small NR debuff for a bit would be appropriate - also the scaling on the NR debuff is pretty weird since it's nothing/nothing/nothing/100/300 would make more sense to go 20/50/80/100/150/300 or something

Crats have a huge hole in malaise Malaise of emotion has reqs of PM/SI 198 which debuffs inits by 400
    the next highest one is Malaise of emotion with reqs of 945 which debuffs inits by 841

Seeing how other pet classes have developed pet wise, I find that the crat pets have been left behind.

I would love to see the CEO Guardian scale upto 220 instead of staying 215. So that it would get a bit more health and defense etc.

Carlo should be able to receive all the buffs the CEO Guardian can get aswell (Droid Pressure Matrix, Droid Damage, Insurance Line, Protection Line and Corporate Strategy).

Give us acces to "Sedative Injectors" aswell and move "Droid Pressure Matrix" to another line so it would stack with Sedative or Masters Biddings.

Would also be nice to see a third Carlo/Carlita/Carl(?) starting at level 100 that scales to 159.

Notably, Engi's get their first dog at level 100 so there's at least some precedent for that.

I'd like more quality of life changes for all the pet classes.
    • Summoning, resummoning, three 10-minute buffs, commanding to 'Follow', commanding them to 'Guard'; it can take 15 seconds or more before I'm even ready to join the fight with my pets.
      The pet buffs often lapse because there's too many places on the screen to pay attention to.
    • Character Assassin / (Greater) Corporate Insurance Policy / Nanite Robot Protection should not require a target!
      Corporate Strategy already works without a target.
    • It's also terrible that most trimmers reset on every playfield change and that pet stance commands (guard, behind, follow) also reset on every playfield change (or so I've been told!).
      Players have no way of knowing trimmers are active.
    • Why do pets have to despawn?
      Change the OE requirement to command pets to 100% of the stats required to cast the pet, and then change it so pets stay when I log out.
      Twinking of pets seems to be just unbalanced and overly powerful.

As for new nanos: Why must the only way to get them be OFAB vendors? I hate PvP.

I'm only playing a bureaucrat because it's so hard to get a team in my timezone.
    Last edited by Psithief; Jun 9th, 2015 at 04:24:40. Reason: I hate battlestation.

You still can "buy" VPs, and get a good stack (and xp) by doing the towers daily. We omnis were clever enough to leave every field to clams so we can get this quest done more easily.

Sure the robotic nanos shall not require to target the pet, as they just can be cast on it, but overall the targetting system of AO required some attention (I think about -self- healing mostly). As for trimming and commands, well, just get used to it and make macros, (re)trim before fighting, it won't change that much for crats anyway. Sure a "trimmer" icon would have been cool.

Changing the OE reqs means engis and crats death, even more for froobs who can't reach as high nanoskills as paid. Why not take MPs and Traders, agents, whatever OSBs out while we're at it ? Or, better, shut AO down as it's based on this very twinking system ?

There should have been a way to "store" pets when you log out instead (saving them client side with the toon), and the ability to get them out at will as long as you are in the 80% control. You keep your buffs even if you can't actually cast them after all, shall be the same for pets after you've been able to cast/summon them. Pets do dispawn for obvious reasons btw.

Pet classes are powerful at lower levels WHEN they can summon higher pets, but they are easily disabled, and while paid are able to get their top ones TTL3ish, they'll keep them to TTL5ish where they are far less powerful. Just need to check on S10 toons to know pet classes are at best on par with other profs, and Foremans' twinks are crats/mezzers for obvious reasons.

Having to run for a MP/Trader or worse both is enough a hassle in itself and not everybody has access to friends/alts/Xpacks etc.

I don't agree Carlo shall get robotic buffs (as he's not robotic), but he shall get some NCU to be able to get some player's buffs as he's humanoid, and shall be able to get healed by non robotic heals the same way. There's a lack of logic behind the way Carlo is (not) handled at all buff-wise. I can understand MP pets can't be outside healed as they are the very manifestations of their feelings, but Carlo is a contractual NPC, a human being you call at your side, so he shall be dealt with that way. Same with Carlitta of course. I understand how it could be OP, with Carlo being able to take the tank's place, but I dual Engi/Crat daily and aggro apart, Chicken is in this place already. Can't say about new Rhiwen but I bet it's the same.

Couldn't agree less on Carlita being TTL4, we have charms, engis don't. Sure we can't charm in pvp, but dawg is 2 shot dead, engis have no nukes/cc etc. I understand you (MKS) don't like lvl locks, but they're needed if you want people, the mass, the freaks, "the others", "them", to feel the need to progress. I mean all those who won't consider collatz being more reachable than morphing mems and don't plan toons with every tower/contract available as a basis of course =) (what makes you so lovable)

Give Carlita a lvl 100 and he'll get bored by 150, asking for something else, and won't use the charms anymore. Charms shall be longer, though, and less restrictive about Psy, requiring you raise psycho, anything to make them more powerful and the crat less Droid dependant. Things were more logical when Crat and MP pets weren't permanent (but I wish we never come back to this =))

In most low situations, trying to charm a yellow mob is too dangerous, having to recharm it is even more. Short charms should have their duration set to the "long", and long charms should last 3 times longer, maybe with such drawback as being unable to sit and drink - having to keep it up being like a combat - or a nano dot to reflect how draining it is to bend something's mind.

I'd give anything for a small but regular heal and coon, like the equivalent of bioshield 5. I hate RNG, I hate being nuked to death, I hate having to select myself and spend IP in firstaid, I'm too used to cacoon =) Well, I don't pvp anymore, but, still, the "coon" could be a valid temp dmg to pet with high multiplier instead of sacrifice one (so could remain a tradeoff in pvp), and the heal could be in form of a "rally troops" nano, summoning a tiny healer for X seconds hot-like. Afaik Crats and NT are the only remaining profs with no healing at all, and NTs have a much more reliable defense / healing to nanos process.

All in all pvm Crat is just fine atm, Carlo's 1 minute CD is just a bit much in some fights (Dreads) but nothing to cry about. I'd better get easier-to-land nukes and longer debuffs, seems it's in the .4 pipes.
    Last edited by appolonia; Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:51:47.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

I agree with most suggestions above, but I would like to add some more:

1. Having 2 debuffs one for debufing combat inits and the other for debufing nano inits is very bad idea because:
    a. They do not stack, so you can only use 1 of them and not both. It makes some sense in pvp (however impact of -450 debuff is not that great) but in pvm is simply stupid as it is impossible to tell which mob is using which init.

2. The way how rare (weird looking crystals) were nerfed/changed is not fair. I have 2 crats (220 and 200) and I have spent a good fortune buying all those nanos which now are a lot less usefull. Debuff to skill lock modifier and minor evades is hardly usefull in pvp and completly useless in pvm.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    I agree with most suggestions above, but I would like to add some more:

1. Having 2 debuffs one for debufing combat inits and the other for debufing nano inits is very bad idea because:
    a. They do not stack, so you can only use 1 of them and not both. It makes some sense in pvp (however impact of -450 debuff is not that great) but in pvm is simply stupid as it is impossible to tell which mob is using which init.

2. The way how rare (weird looking crystals) were nerfed/changed is not fair. I have 2 crats (220 and 200) and I have spent a good fortune buying all those nanos which now are a lot less usefull. Debuff to skill lock modifier and minor evades is hardly usefull in pvp and completly useless in pvm.

While I do agree with you on the current debuffs, trust me when I say that they are better than was proposed.....

Personally I would like to see some effective work on making Charms much more useful. I've always felt they were neglected & not used to their full potential at all well.

Keep the suggestions and feedback coming guys, it's more valuable than you might imagine sometimes
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    ...they are better than was proposed.....

Personally I would like to see some effective work on making Charms much more useful. I've always felt they were neglected & not used to their full potential at all well.
    I often remind of the first rebalance discussions and smile. It's obvious very few people were part of them or just interested in. When I saw the 18.7 notes I was like, all this for that... Would have been a good thing to bump/necro some threads, so that people are aware of the massive and hellish changes we could have known (10 sec UBT, no more init debuffs for crat, traders as support only prof...).

If one thing is never to be questionned, it's the positive and wise role of Michi, even though any comatous lettuce would have done better than the previous "teams".

As for charms, I was surprised when I used one on my levelling crat... and quite disappointed. And like some of us I even felt a lower Carlita is needed, despite the 200 droid. Shame on me. It was just weird how they are almost useless, weak at best provided they require much skills and barely land before the 4th try.

With Arith and CMast I was sure they'd land whatever, they don't. Even on 80ish mobs the psy is too high for 90ish charm. And when they eventually land, they are so short you won't use them, feared that the mob goes back on you and you can't mezz it/your nanopool is drained.

Sure things would be safer in a team situation but... well, teaming actually requires people playing the game.

My first crat was pre-SL, my second pre-Carlita... The third one enjoyed Inf by lvl 175 with the monster brunette, can't remember another toon I could do such with. How the hell did we manage to survive and solo crazy stuff using charms ? Good times =)

Well, joke apart, I've always thought, though really great and comfortable, that Carlita is really overpowered and leads to forgetting about charms far too soon. I'm well aware of why we needed such pet, and why they add to "replace" charms - making the choirs fantastic one of the most useless nano ever btw - but as charms are even crappy before we get the bi4tch, some rework would be cool. A low to mid crat's life can be hard, whatever reputation the prof' has.
    Last edited by appolonia; Jun 10th, 2015 at 00:44:52. Reason: I edit if I want to !

And tons of alts !

@ appolonia

I really resonate with your "I want a small heal" on crats (you mentioned something like biococcoon 5, i.e. bio rejuvenation).

I can appreciate this, and I actually think that the line MP's have called soothing spirits would be an ideal line for crats. Quite frankly, crats at low levels are really one dimensional while feeling stretched badly to fill 2-3 different roles. Ya I get the charm thing - I absolutely hate charming, there's just something about rolling up with a gray mob as your DPS supplement that makes me roll my eyes and think, wtf were the designers thinking.

The whole crat charming thing is broke as hell period, actually, in my opinion. Firstly, If crats are dependent on background fauna to reach potential playability, I feel that the system is flawed. Crats have a very hard time balancing IP - clearly, by SL design they are intended to be evaders, which requires HUGE IP investments due to evades being dark blue, which leaves almost nothing for weapons after accounting for nanoskills, base stats and other necessities like CL/treat/First aid.

sure, ya, psychology is green, but lets just consider for a moment the extremes, then try to figure out where the disconnect is.

In the beginning, crats are issued a Pet, a nuke and a pistol. that means, crats should use a pistol to shoot, and a pet to do some damage, and do some nuking.
    In the end, in a 100% geared to the tits setup, a crat has 7 pieces of combined sharpshooters, has just a hair over the necessary req for nukes/debuffs/etc. can't use highest QL SL mezz, is an all out evader (and is barely sufficient most of the time while superloaded some of the time), uses pistols/nukes/pets for damage.

So, the extremes are the same: pets/nukes/pistols, at the end, as would be expected, the pistols are better with better specials, the nukes are better and supplemented with procs for boosting damage, and the pets are better and more numerous.

Where do "charms" fit into the crat profession? What even is that?

And this is where I get really hung up. If you start levelling a crat, at what point do you say: I want that mob, it should be on my team, I will charm it, and it actually works? There aren't vortexoids in ICC, so whats the next best choice? Well, if we were thinking logically, Crats have F-all healing, so the ideal choice for a pet would be to charm a doctor mob so it could heal the crat while you pew pew. BUT that's not possible to do! WTF?! The very basis of supplementing your solo team with appropriate charms is stymied right from the get go.

Now, I'm not saying that crats should be able to charm heal pets. I don't actually care. I would actually prefer, in all honesty, that all charm nanos are replaced with other pets, similar to MP's. like, alternating levelled heal pets and debuff pets. Then we wouldn't have to deal with this weird dichotomy of crats that doesn't fit with either of the extremes.

I'm sure that isn't going to happen.. so I'm just whinging about crats in general since they just seem like such a mixed bag of non-working mumbo jumbo for so many levels without clear game design. The obvious is true in so many cases for crats: 1. they are "evaders" yet have dark blue evades. 2. in PVM they mezz to avoid combat so they shouldn't need to tank/evade much, except when charms run out and they squish, which kind of weirdly happens in PVP, which they have no nano to mezz other players with, 3. the charm system doesn't work and the only time it sort of works is after you've done the scheol quest by which time you've probably already dinged up to level 160 since it's impossible to do that quest prior to then, at which point you can't even use a charm once you've upgraded your toolset to use carlita. 4. you're stuck with crappy weapons for 110 levels from basically 41 to 151 (CDR is almost obsolete by the time you get it on at the level lock of 41) but you have to use it because all your weapon skills are dark blue and you're bloody stuck with it until dark pistol of revoked, which, frankly, isn't even an upgrade... 5. all crat perklines do F-all for 95% of the time, and this is a huge issue for me, Commanding presence doesn't hit your pets !!!!!!! WHY? so it lands on you, with your absolutely obsolete weaponry? wtf for? You perk into CiB so you've got evades... because crats are evaders... because the only time you need to evade is when your charm is pissed at you, the other 95% of the time every one of your perks is useless. And of course don't get me started on PVP.

Anyway, I just feel, broadly, that crat prof design is just a mishmash of crappy bandaids with no real consensus/continuity of play between level 1 and level 220. Difficulty in balancing IP is extraordinary compared to direct combat profs, crat toolset is incomplete, hamstrung, or simply non-functional at a few points and the general feeling (having just levelled one through TL4) is that they feel like they require 2 or three completely different setups to function properly (1. nanoskill, 2. support, 3. weapons/evades) which all seems to be part and parcel of your environment, availability of mobs to charm and whether you have the NCU for a lot of OSB's to provide other critical roles (damage mitigation, healing, HP, nanoskills, weapon buffs, auras, etc.).

Overall feeling having just leveled one through ICC shuttleport and using newcomer armour and shop buyable nanos for the most part, no arithmetic/CS/CO... it was pretty tricky. Keeper on the other hand was a breeze, as was MP. Engineer was easily as difficult if not more so than crat - at least engi has coon.

We eventually have common feelings and ideas whatever the prof' and however we express them, I absolutely love it. (MKS for MA pro' !)

I particularly love your point about how crats start (pistol/nuke/pet) and end the same way, and the dull gap between. Obvious is obvious. I thought the rebalance (and NPE, as it shall last long enough to introduce every concept of every prof) would clarify this but in the end almost nothing has changed. It is indeed for good as we didn't suffer, but it's frustrating anyway.

Up to Carlita, charms are what (should) makes crats different, and, indeed, not only do they make us dependant of our environment (and no other prof has such a large part of their toolset almost 100% not reliable in pvp) but even then they're close to useless in pvm. And when they can be of any use, Carlo/Carlita are much more comfortable and an overall safer choice. And a fun/sexy one ^^

If charms weren't boosted, having them replaced by "assistants", man I'd love it. And your point about the evading prof we should be but can't is once again 100% valid. I wouldn't like to be a MP-like with a permanent heal pet, but hell, we SHOULD be able, for example, to call an omni med puppet or tank/aggro machine when the emergency requires it. This would have been 100% in line with the profession, something the team in charge of SL must have forgotten, rather forcing us into "relying on" evading options.

We are the ONLY prof with no straight defense at all (read, any heal, absorb, reflect). A chance we have the magic LMN, without it (and I admit Carlita) I know I'd never had rolled another Crat to 220 (too much Inf healdelta sitting with the previous one) and taken it as my main character (paired with engi, nice symbiosis, getting better soon with auras imrovements).

I just checked soothing spirits once again and, though I'm much used to cacoon and didn't think of it at first, it's a nice perkline we could get. The 1500 and 1300 heals could be doubled without being OP. Better than bureaushuff in any way, too much evades (and MR) killed the game.

And tons of alts !

Separate lockouts for calms and debuffs would be nice, like traders debuff lines.
    So you can debuff the teams target mob while calming adds.

As Carlita is effectively a permanent pet it would be nice to have some buffs for her with a lvl 175 or 195 requirement. Offensive seems fine but defensive could use a little love. Something like Gallant Slave: The Incensed Subordinate but with less AAD and damage mods, actually just a health buff alone would be nice.

Allrighty let me share my 2 cents on this.

Charms:
    Highly situational, very depended on the local fauna. And even if you can charm the most badass of the badass, you are not left with a feeling of overpowerment. You are instead left with a feeling of dread of what will happen when charm runs out and it turns on you. Thats less then ideal. Anyhow, one way to make charms more accessible would be an option to "store" the charm and then take it out at a later time. so you could go to one zone, grab a mob and come back to another zone and then "summon" it.
    Another and probably much easier option would be to actually make the Gallant Slave Nanoline useful. I went out to try the Top of the line slave nano, charmed a level 22 minibull. It was hitting for around 50 dmg. Popped Gallant Slave: The Vengeful Toiler on it, now it was hitting for a whopping 269... so does not scale well at all. The lenght of charms are also way to short, triple or quadruple the time on the charm (atleast on lower level charms) would make them so much more useful.
    As its now i only use charms to grab the 2 mobs that drops the note for ado key and bring them to lower level characters to loot.

Calms : Dont see any problems here.

Nukes: Damage is fine, add some synergy between lower nukes would be nice, just not the top ones.

Debuffs: Malaise with increased duration, basically a ubt now, so doc can do more doccing and dont worry too mcuh about ubting. Nano initiative debuff, does it work? what mobs use nano init? do any mob use it? seems useless in pvm.
    Intensify Stress, Improved Red Tape i cast them in pvm, but do they do anything? seems more a pvp thing.

Buffs: We dont have much, Speeches are fine, alltho the demo speech allways gets me flagged in borea since i forget to cancel it :x Would like a longer duration on : Emergency XP Loss Reducer: 30. Give it a couple minutes or so, its not something you want to be casting when things go awry, and will only make your team yell at you if you cast that instead of a calm or something.

Pets: Carlo hits anything from 1500-6000 depending on his mood. CEO Guardian needs Corporate Strategy running to even consider doing damage. Make all the droid only buffs castable without target, 10 minutes is abit on the short side on buffs, still better then the 2 minutes it used to be. Pet heals, too little heal, too long recharge, insignificant in the end.

Perks: I've heard suggestion about adding cocoon or some small heal. Now i dont think just adding bio cocoon and let us train 5 perks in there is the best idea. As i would have a hard time to allocate 5 perks for that. I'd rather see a small heal something along the lines of soothing spirits? The mp one, added to one of the existing lines, forexample Commanding presence wich has no bonuses for a perk added, just the effect on the aura. Or change Overrule to have a small hot instead of nano resist.

Weapons: I must say that i absolutely love the Desert Reet, good gun, easy on ip we need on more useful stuff, and no max Mbs. The dark pistol tho, i think most can agree the best thing about it is 25 int, wich ticks down to 5 nanoskills.
    I would like an extension on the Freedom arms pistol line for crats, or just open up some profession locked guns like the advy ones thats in the inner sanctum. Just give us some more options to play with.

I think its clear that the original premise of the crat was to be the crowd controller, with charms and calms, provide defensive and offensive support with auras, and make sure everyone gets a ton of xp
    its also a great soloer and can dish out some good damage aswell. But of cource it comes with a price, as mentioned in a couple posts above. a crat can be super awesome with the correct setup and gear.
    Thoose dark evades are expensive, and i must as a solitus crat the survival heal from solitus secondary genome have saved my ass more times then i can count.

To sum it up (sorry long post is long)
    Either fix charms. or make our pets abit better
    Give us some evades, heals or absorbs.
    More weapon choices, more pistols to choose from and so on.
    Give us stunprocs back... haha.. uhh.. no...

-Ery

Think you wrote down the most parts.
    At the moment i´m playin my MP a lot, any what I am really missing with my crat is the duration of the buffs for the CEO.
    Engi and MP have all 2h to 4h duration, while we have to rebuff all buffs every 10minutes.
    2 def nanos - 3 off nanos (4 in pvp)
    Oh wait, can´t really buff all to my CEO, cause he hasn´t got enough ncu, especially in pvp when i use Master`s Bidding.
    So, please we need a longer duration, and reduce the ncu needed, please

engi's still got one 10 minute buff also (Improved Shield of the Obedient Servant). I was earlier doing biodome keyfarm and saw my carlo die of nukes before the engi dog went down. Our pets are really left behind sadly..

Quote Originally Posted by Solams View Post
    engi's still got one 10 minute buff also (Improved Shield of the Obedient Servant). I was earlier doing biodome keyfarm and saw my carlo die of nukes before the engi dog went down. Our pets are really left behind sadly..

Advanced Software Hacking Shielding is still 10min as well for engy. Looks like crat is still sitting at 4-5 at 10min and 1 at 20min. But engy has better heals now on pets so that's contributing.

lev 150 crats is kinda left way back behind the rest now of pet professions.. 150 carlita would be nice

Ugh I just rolled a soon-to-be 150 crat twink and this thread is full of future disappointment
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

my 150 crat still wants a 150 carlita !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast