Thread: Missing nanos?

Thumbs down Missing nanos?

Somehow I just found out that Improved Instinctive Control dissipated and only Instinctive Control remains.

Anyone else experienced any missing nanos after 18.7?

All the different NT warps dissipated too, but where is replacement?

I used have almost all FPable nanos uploaded, and a remarkable number are missing.
    I couldn't make a comprehensive list, but a couple problems exist.

First, some nanolines are listed in different schools. For example, you'll find Agent Evac nanos and Adv short-term evade nanos split between (I think, can't log in atm) psi and space. If you know you had a nano, it might be worth checking the other schools.
    Second, some nanos have been updated to other nanos. I always had decrepitude, but when the patch hit, I had to go get the equivalent, Tired Limbs.

For the NT warps, I think they were consolidated into one nano. I'll check tonight ingame if I have time.

Sided NT warp Nanos were deleted.

Neutral ones were the basis for the updated warps, so if you weren't neutral, you wouldn't have had those Nanos uploaded since they had the requirement "Faction == Neutral".

The new ones are rollable at QL 87 for the single, and QL 97 for team.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Yeah, I've had to check nanos, but the ones disappearing without being replaced are a pain.

Had seen other agents also wondering where Improved Instinctive Control is, since, it is very expensive.

About the neutral warp, I had it uploaded, since I started as a neutral, then after, I had the omni ones, all got deleted, now I have to roll them again?

Guess we better start compiling a list, there a re lots of agents confused right now.

Also would be nice to make a list with the new nanos that we can FP now, like Adv auras, for example.

Doc grid warp disappeared too

Well, there were 8 different Neutral warps before.

Chances are you had some of the 6 that were deleted.

Edit:

To clarify, the old warps that were replaced were "Warp Time and Space: Borealis" (item ID 150346) and "Team Warp Time and Space: Borealis" (item ID 150334)
    Last edited by Vinkera; May 27th, 2015 at 14:55:24.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Another agent told me in game the same about Improved Instinctive Control

Thanks for the help Vinkera.

And will check more on that Sromp.

There is a rooted thread in the 18.7 forum, posted back in August 2014 with all the nano programs that were re-named or deleted by the 18.7 patch as of when it went to the Test server. There were some adjustments that were posted - edited later.

Some nano's also had their casting requirements changed and/or their function/actions changed.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d-Nanoprograms

Demoder's Aoitems patch history also gives detail of the changes subsequent to the list on the thread above.

Emma

Nah.. I'm missing nanos on my doc that still exist and which I had prior to the last patch, and the patch or 2 before it, that are now gone. I've bought the one 3 times now... its getting OLD FC!!!