Thread: Shoulderpad Quests - Su****ious Looking Parts of Biotechnology does Not combine.

Shoulderpad Quests - Su****ious Looking Parts of Biotechnology does Not combine.

I found a number of the parts for the shoulderpad quests while on Arete, but not all of them.

I have since found Liquid Based Conductors (2nd part) on Rubika, but it will not combine with Su****ious Looking Parts of Biotechnology (1st part).

Do the Arete versions of these parts not combine with the Rubika versions?

Is this a bug?

Emma

I just did the first pad quest on an alt. I looted two or three pieces in arete, and had no problem combining the parts once I got all the other pieces outside Rome. I used the ao universe guide and followed the order they listed.
    Borox was born on June 30, 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Borox View Post
    I just did the first pad quest on an alt. I looted two or three pieces in arete, and had no problem combining the parts once I got all the other pieces outside Rome. I used the ao universe guide and followed the order they listed.
    I followed the order in the guide also ... no luck. Maybe I will try again tomorrow.

Emma

I got all the pieces bar one from Arete (the very first area you spawn into has a fantastic drop rate)
    The only piece I didn't have was the "large and partly fused" one, which I obtained from Galway Junkyard. All pieces combined without a hitch