Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I demand fix on blue vs red ...TEAM thing

Thumbs up I demand fix on blue vs red ...TEAM thing

C'mon Fun Com is really for long ,since beta ?if you are omni and team with clan you couldn't attack anyone?
    FIX it asap ..cmon ..i know you want my money and i really wanna team in BS with clamzzoorrs

More trouble to fix than it is worth - hence why it hasn't been yet.
    (Presumably)

However I - personally - don't see it as a major issue, there are more pressing things that need attending too.

I'd also like to note that if you 'demand' something you're unlikely to get it. Didn't you mother never tell you "I want never gets"?
    Civility is great ya'know...
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

maybe he has a trust fund and are used to demanding things.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Bainzy View Post
    More trouble to fix than it is worth - hence why it hasn't been yet.
    (Presumably)

However I - personally - don't see it as a major issue, there are more pressing things that need attending too.

I'd also like to note that if you 'demand' something you're unlikely to get it. Didn't you mother never tell you "I want never gets"?
    Civility is great ya'know...
    Just point me what is uncivility in here and like any costumer i have an demand,is perfect normal request
    And don't talk to me about education,if you are consider an educate person you could just be neutral.Just please don't mess with my request.It is out there and like i sayed i like teaming in BS.
    Last edited by evillaur6; May 13th, 2015 at 18:09:02.

Quote Originally Posted by evillaur6 View Post
    Just point me what is uncivility in here and like any costumer i have an demand,is perfect normal request
    I think your definitions of requests and demands are very different to mine. As far as I am concerned, they're definitely not synonyms as you appear to suggest...
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing

Let me ask you nicely and polite,why you keep bashing me and keep coming and deprive my request?

Let me ask you nicely and polite,why you keep bashing me and keep coming and deprive my request?
    Perhaps because not a single person that has posted in this thread has any ability to help? I'm seeing a distinct lack of Developers posting in your demand thread.

Also; Rude.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I demand that you stop posting things that are not very high priority as demands!

teaming inside BS is for gimps!
    Real twinks always solo against zerg of gimps
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Bainzy View Post
    I think your definitions of requests and demands are very different to mine. As far as I am concerned, they're definitely not synonyms as you appear to suggest...
    Have you taken the two seconds needed to consider that perhaps English is not his first language and that he is doing his best translating? Like holy crap you people are trashing this thread over semantics regarding the word choice of someone with a clearly limited English vocabulary.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Ok ,no more demanding about teaming in Battle Station.I got it.Time for playing solo from now on.
    ---End of this thread---

Ok ,no more demanding about teaming in Battle Station.I got it.Time for playing solo from now on.
    ---End of this thread---
    That is what you've took from this thread?

....Seriously? No ammount of second language difficulties would account for this at all...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Let me reformulate Aiken,nothing

Then I would suggest you IP a little more into reading comprehension then.

Thank you for the suggestion,much apreciated.

Also we could add now:
    ---End of the thread---

Ok. First: It was only discovered in the end of open test server process, somewhen around 4 days before 18.7.0 hit live. Second: It may or may not be an easy thing to fix, so chill and way it to be fixed when devs actually have enough hands to fix it. Third: demanding things is very very rude. We may pay devs with our subscriptions, but they arent our slaves, we cant demand things from then.

Now could you please stop trolling?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Third: demanding things is very very rude. We may pay devs with our subscriptions, but they arent our slaves, we cant demand things from then.
    Holy ****... The guy doesn't speak English. Why don't you try offering an alternative word that he can use instead of demand? It would be much more beneficial than to simply tell him that he's rude for using what is likely the only word he knows to express that kind of idea in English.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Every post asking for new content or a bug fix is a demand or request, even if the words themselves aren't used. The bitterness of this game's community never ceases to amaze, to trash a guy and dismiss his post regarding a legitimate issue because of his vocabulary. Stay classy guys.

^^ agree with the above two comments.

Not to mention the poor guy has tried ending the thread numerous times. Thats the problem with elitists, they blindly think everyone else was born with the same silver spoon, probably provided by the same mum and dad in the same priviledged life... wouldnt suprise me too much if they just thought everybody else was just really a stupified extension of themselves. They try pass off like they are trying to help him, even trying to educate him but in reality they all just trying to get their own little digs in so they can laugh to each other in private tells. ("psst ... look what i just said titter titter titter!")

I think the guy gets the point... just leave it be, all your doing is cycling through the same sentiments.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast