Thread: Does Team Warp Time and Space: Capital City work?

Does Team Warp Time and Space: Capital City work?

I just did a SoM run for a low level friend. Afterward I cast "Team Warp Time and Space: Capital City". My NT is Clan and the low level Shade is Neutral. I was expecting to end up in Tir and my friend end up in Bore or Newland City. I warped away and my friend was left behind.

Is this nano broken or there some teaming level requirement or something?
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Tested with some orgmates roughly the day after 18.7 dropped. We found that anyone wishing to cast warp or receive it should do the transportation quest (we found an edge case making this somewhat untrue, but that quest is absurdly quick and easy). We also found that the best practice is to for everyone to target their own character before the warp finishes casting. I tested this on my NT with the team warp and several high level and low level characters, varying people who have and have not done their quests. This is about the best we can sum it up, because the lockout was long and we didn't want to go for a third hour.

I've heard that some clanner's ended up in Rome, and various other oddities.

I'd say there's something funny going on with this nano.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Team Warp Time and Space: Capital City casts Warp To: Your Capital City on all team members.

The latter has "User ..." for Borealis, then "Target ..." for the rest. I think that's the bug. It should be "User ..." for the entries. I think the criteria should also read "User .." instead of "Target .."
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I've done the transportation quest.

I guess the current workaround might be for everyone to make sure they target themselves before the nano is cast.
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!