Thread: Foreman's dungeon question

Foreman's dungeon question

In the Foreman's dungeon. In the section with the bridge over the water if you go into the water and down you get into a cul-de-sac.

At the end is a collapsed walkway up far too high to jump to with a door marked on the map.

There are a set of posts sticking out the wall which used to hold the walkway which you can jump from one to the other on.

Getting to the top though is very difficult, looks possible though.

What's up there - how do you get up there?. If you stand inside the wall a bit you can see more dungeon extending and what looks like floaters in water.

Thats the back entrance where TRI Plumbo lives. He drops a ring with gives a little HP. He used to drop a better ring, but that got nerfed. However the ring hardly ever drops from what I'm told.

You are better of taking the front entrance to this area.

When you enter foremans head right at the first door that you can turn right. Then keep heading south until you see some glass panels in the right-hand wall. One of these glass panels has been removed and you can jump down into the sewer. From this point on its fairly easy to find the rest of the way.

GL
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

Corroded Ring

The ring Tri-Plumbo drops atm, it doesnt drop it everytime.

Tri-Plumbo took me less than 8 mins worth of actual AO time to get my Corroded Ring off him. It's pretty simple.

Before I went to sleep, I blitzed my way down to Tri-Plumbo and found him standing. I made quick work of him and he didn't drop anything. So I logged right there in the room for the night.

Next morning, woke up before going to work and saw he was respawned. Killed him again, didn't drop ring, I logged and went to work.

Came back from work, logged in, voila...standing there again. This time he dropped the ring.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

Spent 7 hours in a relatively uncamped TLR today, and got every single piece of loot available, except the bow tie and the assault tank.

Killed Tri Plumbo twice, he dropped the ring the second time. It has a very gaudy look.

I can also confirm that the +180 Ranged init scope drops. Saw TIM die 8 times today, and he dropped it when I had loot! (thanks goes out to Eisenhower).

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

where is foreman's and wat lvl have to be to solo there?(i ahve a 148 doc)could i do it with him?

Xpie
    The dungeon is in the zone called "The Longest Road".

Basically, grid to Athen, go west, into Athen shire and look for the long road on your map

Follow that road until you see a piece of the road missing (a pothole, fairly large). This means you should turn south and follow the path in the intersection going south. This will take you into an Omni-tek outpost. There is a large cavelike entrance in the west(?) part of the outpost with a white sign that says "Foreman's".

Once you enter, you will be met by some truly stunning architecture. High ceilings, pillars, banners. And lots of low level mobs called "Base defenders" wearing omni-pol and using Sunbursts.

The dungeon is designed for a team of 60-80ish level I belive, and I could solo my way down there with ease as a level 100 MP (just breaking out of my title cap so I could've done it at level 90ish as well).

Mobs get progressively harder, and while the base defenders would hit me for 40-60 dmg (I only have 2500 ac), the suppressors you will meet further down hit for 130-150 and the bodyguards for 250-300.

As a non-healing class you may encounter some trouble, but Mps, calmers or healers should have no trouble going down there alone.

Once you enter a big circleformed room with a stairwell in the middle and 4(?) bodyguards on the ground level, you are close to the "Lab director". This is a crat boss who drops the infamous crat forms, the bow tie form, and the IMI Desert reet 1000 pistol. He was pretty easy to solo and conned almost full green to me at level 100.

It got a bit hairy at one point because my heal pet had a LOS bug and I was being wailed on by 4 bodyguards, but once the Lab Director went down the bodyguards fell one after one.

The bodyguards drop the Gamma Ejector SMGs, which are good for fixers, the assault tank armour which is good for Enforcers (enf only, lets you have a 2000dmg absorb shield with a long recharge I think). If you are after the Doc combat tank, they drop off of Neutralizers, who are doctor mobs with MA and some sort of stick about halfway down to the Lab director. The "personal safes", that contain an instruction disc and a trade skill item, drop off of security guards, who are atrox mobs with warblades.

If you bypass the round rooms and keep going east I think it is, along the corridor, you will soon reach a U shaped corridor room with security guards that leads down to the TIM room.

TIM, that drops the engineer STM scope and the +180 ranged init scope is a huge slayerdroid mob (he looks very very cool) and cons limeish to me at level 100. I tried to solo him for the hell of it, and got him to 80% before he had killed both my pets and started hitting on me.

All in all, Foreman's (or "Biomare" or "TLR") is a very nice dungeon, and is something you almost have to experience

This post is incoherent, I know

Opifexma said: where is foreman's and wat lvl have to be to solo there?(i ahve a 148 doc)could i do it with him?
    My lvl 125ish Doc friend Flozene doesnt have any problems getting thru that place... theres a suit of Doc only tank armor shes been hunting for in there...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

Arrow

think a lvl100+ could solo the cave pretty easily, if not very gimpy...
    Only problem is TIM, Couldnt solo him before i was 150ish...
    Powerbull Ganjidoc Marweloz Nukebull

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."
    Brendan Francis.

Forgot "jack the legchopper"....
    If i'm not completely wrong he is in one of the surgery rooms, tried hitting him a couple of times. but the hits are as insane as his hp's
    Powerbull Ganjidoc Marweloz Nukebull

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."
    Brendan Francis.