Thread: Bodyguard suit - 18.7.2 or 18.7.3?

Bodyguard suit - 18.7.2 or 18.7.3?

As an update: We plan to patch the Live servers with 18.7.2 later this week. This patch will not have the planned profession/balance changes, as it's main focus is resolving some larger bugs that currently exist.

18.7.3 will have the bulk of what I had intended to put in 18.7.2, and may arrive a couple days later than previously planned, but I still plan to have this patch out at or around the middle of May.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

So does that mean we now have less time to get our bodyguard suits? Or, will any pricing change for them be in the 18.7.3 patch?

Emma

Funcom employee

The price was raised to 5 vet points (I had planned to raise it to 10 initially, but as it's coming earlier than planned, this was reduced). It'll probably stay at that price, however.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    The price was raised to 5 vet points (I had planned to raise it to 10 initially, but as it's coming earlier than planned, this was reduced). It'll probably stay at that price, however.
    Thanks 5 is reasonable price.

Unrelated question ... I thought I remembered a mention of a nice SL trader mezz for level 150 traders, is that in the works or is my memory failing?

Emma

Speaking of the bodyguard suit... can we get it to slot into the chest like other full sets?

I wish all social cloaks and a few other items would be chest also.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Thanks 5 is reasonable price.

Unrelated question ... I thought I remembered a mention of a nice SL trader mezz for level 150 traders, is that in the works or is my memory failing?

Emma
    Sudden Diversion in BS Hub General Booth
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Sudden Diversion in BS Hub General Booth
    Thanks ... is that one for level 150? The description says 175.

Emma