Thread: Neretva Canyon Crystals

Neretva Canyon Crystals

Has the crystals in Neretva canyon had a nerf in drop rate. In my Last three visits I havent seen one crystal. I definately feel like they have been more common in the past. Helping people definately begins to feel like a chore when three times you make space in time to try to help them farm something that never seems to drop. Is this working as intended?

Any body else getting any drops?

yes there has been a nerf in the drop rate. i tried to farm crystals on my keeper, but they wouldnt drop so i had to do the quest all the way to area x. in area x only 1 red crystal dropped from the 30x adds.

That seems counter productive, if so they should instead boost it... anyway, bump.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Ok thanks for the reply guys. Nice to know its not just my kak luck.

Any chance of a mention from Devs as to whether this is intentional or not? As it is there is no point I or anyone else for that matter makes time in their day to help people out on fruitless cause.

If intended ... would be good to know not to bother again.

If not intended it would be good to know not to bother till its fixed.

Are the crystals given as quest rewards? Wondering if I should bother with this at all if they are hard to come by now.

What about NCU drops, have they too been nerfed?
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

The crystals were random loot on corpses much like the NCU drops albeit quite a bit rarer. The NCU still seem to drop but I left them to rot and took no notice which they were so no idea if any particular ones seem needed. I spend roughly3x4 hour stints with no crystal drops at all so by all means give it a try and report back if you desire but I will be avoiding farming them till we have had official word from the devs regarding their status.

The drop rate is absolutely horrid. I find myself looting 3 out of the 4,and the last bugger simply refusing to drop.

God damn auto-correct
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Funcom employee

The droprates of these should be improved, as of this patch, or the next patch (arriving early next week).
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Thank you for both responding and making time for it, wasnt expecting anything to happen so quick given the work on your plate but much appreciated

Seems to have been fixed in 18.7.2. I got 12+ crystals while doing A to E yesterday Also got one backpack of various memories.
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat