Thread: Xan Right Wrist Symbiant, Control Unit Alpha & Xan Left Wrist Symbiant, Control Unit

Xan Right Wrist Symbiant, Control Unit Alpha & Xan Left Wrist Symbiant, Control Unit

Would it be possible to add mult melee to the Alpha symbs now that dual wield shield is a thing at end game. I know shield isnt the only option but it certainly isnt an unorthodox set up and seems like it should be added now.

Thoughts?

Bump, should also be added to eye.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Would it be possible to add mult melee to the Alpha symbs now that dual wield shield is a thing at end game. I know shield isnt the only option but it certainly isnt an unorthodox set up and seems like it should be added now.

Thoughts?
    Everybody want it due Phulaks Bumping the idea for both Control and Support Symbs (maybe Exterm as well? )
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Ill jump on that band wagon, yes plx
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

But I just made custom imps!

*ahem* I mean, bump! As lainbr said, every MP regardless of weapon type wants multi-melee now for Phulakterions. Not a huge deal though - imps are a viable alternative.

Cool, didnt think about it till Id put in some 300 imps but would be nice to keep the implant tab looking shiney and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    But I just made custom imps!
    SHADDAP! Everybody did it
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Bloody aad cluster set me back a bit, although much less than it would have it not been able to get in the store, but michi forgot to put in ql's (clusters) between 200 and 300, i hope there is a fix for that later on.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    As lainbr said, every MP regardless of weapon type wants multi-melee now for Phulakterions.
    We do?

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    We do?
    We don't.

We would be happy with our own buffing weapon/tool, perhaps something like NT cyberdeck and not these silly generic things.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

lol or that! Wtb summon Metaing's Library of Nanosauce:

Req:
    3045 MC
    3040 TS

lol lol troollllll
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin