Thread: Healthy Manifestation

Healthy Manifestation

Probably been asked before, but shouldn't this be changed to an AoE pet cast like Evocation of the Reinforced and Improved Instill with Malign Intent. Not sure why the latter nano is, as it only lands on attack pets anyway
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

I have been asking for this change for all pet buffs for a while :/
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

What do you mean it only lands on attack pets? I use it on my healpet too? :S
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    What do you mean it only lands on attack pets? I use it on my healpet too? :S
    Improved Instill With Malign Intent? He means that one is "AoE", you don't have to target your pet to cast it on them, but it only affects attack pet. He wants the same "AoE" mechanic for Healthy Manifestation.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Improved Instill With Malign Intent? He means that one is "AoE", you don't have to target your pet to cast it on them, but it only affects attack pet. He wants the same "AoE" mechanic for Healthy Manifestation.
    Aha, I misunderstood! I thought he meant he couldn't cast Healthy manifestation on his healpet
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier